Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals will be back in 2020!
They say all good things come to an end, and while our weekend of mega-savings are over, fear not; we’ll be back bigger and better than ever next year! To help you find the inspiration you need, take a look at our favourite travel styles below and subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop.View current deals
Why not treat yourself with a tour through Europe?
From warm evenings along the Seine to gastronomic adventures in Florence's ristorantes, if you can dream it, Europe's got it. Choose a tour deal that makes for your perfect European holiday.
All About Balkans
12 days from $2,039 $1,020
- Explore cosmopolitan Sarajevo's eclectic mix of cultures
- Walk King's Landing's city walls in Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the monasteries of Meteora
- Follow in Alexander the Great's footsteps in Macedonia
Best of Balkans
9 days from $1,138 $569
- Cross seven countries off your bucket list
- Travel from the Danube to the Adriatic Sea
- Take a dip in Dubrovnik's crystal clear waters
- Enjoy the lively and varied nightlife of Budva
10 days from $1,258 $629
- Experience the resilience of cosmopolitan Sarajevo
- Get up close and personal with many walking tours
- Explore the magnificent capitals of the Balkans
- Discover remnants of Roman and Ottoman times
Italy at Leisure - 10 Days
10 days from $2,390 $1,195
- Find a perfect mix of organised activities and free time
- Enjoy a slower paced life in Tuscany's Florence & Pisa
- Sample Italy's culinary delights from antipasti to gelato
- See the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Best of Greece
10 days from $2,639 $1,320
- Discover gems of ancient Greece
- Explore the volcanic island of Santorini
- Party on the infamous Mykonos
- Swim in breathtaking crystal clear seas
Best of Turkey by Land
12 days from $2,219 $1,110
- Step inside the Blue Mosque
- Visit the Gallipoli historic memorial sites
- Explore the ancient city of Troy
- Relax on exquisite beaches in Oludeniz
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
8 days from $1,499 $750
- Party the night away in a 13th Century fortress
- Sample seafood and walk Dubrovnik's ancient city walls
- Check out Korcula’s markets and Lumbarda's beach
- Visit mythic Mijet and enjoy a traditional Croatian feast
- Relax with a cold beer and gaze at the sparkling Adriatic
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
8 days from $1,439 $720
- Explore 'Game of Thrones’ filming location, Dubrovnik
- Party all night with friends in a 13th-century fortress
- Visit Mljet, the island featured in Homer's epic Odyssey
- Drop anchor in wine heaven and celeb hot-spot, Hvar
- Savour traditional Croatian cuisine during a boat BBQ
Let your travel style lead the way
River CruiseIf you want to get up close with the very best of Europe, Asia, Africa and beyond, a river cruise experience is an unbeatable travel style. Explore local villages, delve deeper into the history of each city, and stop in destinations that other tours won’t reach. Rather than travelling across the mainland, take an alternative journey on the water that will leave you with lasting memories.Reveal more
In-depth CulturalOne of the best things about being in a new place is all the possibilities. Just imagine weaving your way through the hidden alleys of Italy, catching a wave off Sri Lanka's beaches, or discovering the archaeological secrets of China with an expert historian. The world is a treasure trove for experiences, and with so much to explore around you, the opportunity to see something new is endless.Reveal more
SafariFrom embracing new experiences to building a more fearless attitude, a safari tour should be next on your touring bucket list. Whether you're traversing the rugged terrain of Tanzania searching for the Big 5, rattling around in an overland truck across Namibia, or travelling in a private 4X4 through the jungles of India and Sri Lanka, this travel style will ensure you’ll never think twice about exploring the world again.Reveal more
Your Black Friday & Cyber Monday FAQs
When is Black Friday 2020?
The next upcoming Black Friday will happen on Friday, November 27th, 2020. Black Friday is typically always the day after American Thanksgiving though if you’re a TourRadar member, you can usually get early access to the sale prices a day before.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
The next Cyber Monday will take place Monday, November 30th, 2020. This online-only sale event always falls the first Monday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the name given to the shopping day after American Thanksgiving. It originated in the United States and has since been introduced in more countries around the world. During this sale event, store opening hours are extended and major discounts are offered.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is the sale event that immediately follows Black Friday. It was created by retailers to encourage people to shop online and helps smaller retailers compete alongside the big names. Similar to Black Friday, Cyber Monday has reached global popularity and has become one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
How good are the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals?
You’ll find exceptional prices just about everywhere during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale period. On TourRadar, we personally negotiate the very best prices with tour providers to ensure we’re able to offer you the best prices out there.
How do I book the best deal?
On TourRadar, we personally negotiate the very best prices with tour providers to ensure we’re able to offer you the best prices out there. Make sure you’re a member (signing up is quick, easy and free) and we’ll keep you in the loop when our biggest deals are available to book.