- Our saving
- US $ 309
- Stunningly beautiful Isle of Skye
- Rugged landscape of Glencoe
- Mysterious Loch Ness
- View Glenfinnan Viaduct, popular to all Harry Potter movie fans
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point Haggis Adventures, High St, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1RN, United Kingdom 08:15
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point Haggis Adventures, 60 High Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1RE, United Kingdom 17:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TTaylastephensWritten on November 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would definitely recommend to others to do this tour. It was a great finisher to my trip. Our tour guide was very informative and very chilled which made the trip amazing!
- SamWritten on November 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Michael was fantastic. Catered the tour to appeal to everyone and was so informative, friendly and fun the whole trip.Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- ElginWritten on October 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Go for it.We had a blast.So very many exciting things to do and see.Was only 3 days long buy absolutely amazingReview collected by Haggis Adventures
- BeckyShawWritten on October 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I highly recommend this tour it shows you such beautiful places and give you a greater appreciation for the world we live in. Fiona is a fabulous guide and made the tour even better. Take this tour and ask to a e Fiona be your guide!Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- MaxineTreismanWritten on October 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was truly amazing. It was a great way to see parts of Scotland that you would otherwise only be able to see with a car. The highlands are so picturesque and their history beyond fascinating.Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- YuWritten on October 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
kirsty is very firendly. She told us lots of interesting stories. Thanks very much.Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- MENG LANWritten on October 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
a very happy tour. the sightseeing is very nice, the guide is professionalReview collected by Haggis Adventures
- MelissaMarxWritten on October 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Definitely go! Especially if Jo is your tour guide! Just pack waterproof shoesReview collected by Haggis Adventures
- DavidWritten on October 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you really want to experience the real Scotland I strongly suggest you jump on one of these tours. Not only do you get to see the gorgeous side of Scotland but also the history and facts about the land. It was an absolute joy and pleasure to be able to... Read moreReview collected by Haggis Adventures
- NikkiCallahanWritten on October 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great and Ross was very informative and fun! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a high energy bus tour.Review collected by Haggis Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Love a wee trip to the highlands. Enjoy meeting new people and showing tours around my amazing country...."
- "Lives for even the tiniest of adventures. Enjoys making people smile. New to the guiding world."
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I love to show people from all over the world how amazing my homeland is. There is nothing quite like..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for two years now, and it has honestly..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
- "Driver Guide for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $318Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 January 2020, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Haggis Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Haggis Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Haggis Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Forth Bridge (Scotland)
- 63 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 2 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 92 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 22 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 530 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High