Essential Egypt Tours
- Our saving
- US $ 569
- +11 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza and see the mythical Sphinx
- Cruise along the Nile and admire the beautiful scenery
- Tour the Karnak Temple Complex and the Edfu Temple
- Learn about 4000-year-old culture in Egyptian Museum
- Rather Poor
- WGWayneWritten on January 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guides were very knowledgeable and kind. Mohamed Mounir was our guide in Cairo and could not have been better!! Abdul (?) was our guide in Luxor/Aswan and was a fountain of knowledge on both Egyptology and modern cinema (!). The accommodation on the... Read more
- BGBrendenWritten on January 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mohammad was good for our beginning day and end day. Ayman was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable, relaxed, and made for a great tour. The transportation was a bit chaotic at times. There weren’t always enough seats on the bus, and we thought we would be... Read more
- DCDanielaWritten on January 18, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Egypt is a nice country with amazing sightseeing. The guides were nice and helpful. The hotel in Cairo was a bit old, but was big and clean. Transport was good, on time and the drivers were good. I wish we had more free time at the temples, as after the... Read more
- JBJODYWritten on January 16, 20194.0 - Good
Great tour for the cost. Knowledgeable guides.Show detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you
- ABAndreaWritten on January 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
Mohammed (in Cairo) was good & Ayman (from Luxor to Aswan) was excellent. His knowledge, enthusiastic presentation and attentiveness were second to none. We all felt safe and well informed throughout the tour and it was an experience of Egypt from start to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments.
- TVTANIAWritten on January 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic holiday! Mado and Ahmed were both amazing! Mado's knowledge and passion for his work definitely showed. Thank you Mado for all you help and support throughout our trip. It also helped that we had the best group ever!!
- ZakWritten on January 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
I had a great time touring Egypt with Mado. He was super helpful with any questions I had as well as sorting out travel/accommodations for the extra days spent in the country. Hope to come back soon!Show detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you
- DBDanielWritten on January 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mado was a great guide, he organised a lot of our tour during the early parts of the week.
- MLMyongWritten on January 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
He is nice guide, but more smile and loud voice would be perfect.Show detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you , Perhaps it was the location when you could not hear as well? But will take your comments and make things better.
- ValentinaWritten on January 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
we saw the most important places around Luxor and Aswan. Mohamed in Cairo was super nice and friendly, sharing all his knowledge with enthusiasm. Mahmud was also taking care of us and always making sure we were having a great time in Luxor and Aswan. The... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids - Guardian Sphinx - Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise Tours - Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Day 4: Nile Cruise Tours - Valley of the Kings - Queen Hatshepsut - Esna - Edfu
- Day 5: Nile Cruise Tours - Edfu - Kom Ombo - Aswan
- Day 6: Nile Cruise Tours - Aswan - Phiale Temple - Unfinished Obelisk - High Dam
- Day 7: Aswan to Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo - Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
All transfers are included in the cost of this tour so you don't have to worry about a thing fro the moment you touch down!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Essential Egypt Tours
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Cairo8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Cairo8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Cairo8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$1,090$1,659-66%USD $569
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Beyond The Nile Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $569 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $569 for Essential Egypt Tours, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Beyond The Nile Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Beyond The Nile Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 106 km
- Beni Suef (Egypt)
- 114 km
- El Minya (Egypt)
- 109 km
- Asyut (Egypt)
- 85 km
- Sohag (Egypt)
- 111 km
- Qena (Egypt)
- 53 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Esna (Egypt)
- 49 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,371 tours in Africa
- covered by 231 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Egypt Tours via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 66 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Egypt Tours