Pharaohs Nile Cruise Adventure - 5-star
- Our saving
- US $ 483
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza and see the mythical Sphinx
- Cruise along the Nile and admire the beautiful scenery
- Tour the Karnak Temple Complex and the Edfu Temple
- Learn about 4000-year-old culture in Egyptian Museum
- Age range
- 1 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Beyond The Nile Tour...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids - Guardian Sphinx - Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise Tours - Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Day 4: Nile Cruise Tours - Valley of the Kings - Queen Hatshepsut - Esna - Edfu
- Day 5: Nile Cruise Tours - Edfu - Kom Ombo - Aswan
- Day 6: Nile Cruise Tours - Aswan - Phiale Temple - Unfinished Obelisk - High Dam
- Day 7: Aswan to Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo - Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AllynWritten on August 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The cruise was excellent. The hotel in Cairo was very good. The bus ride from Cairo to Luxor was the bus ride from hell. Movies constantly played and until the bus got out of the area around Cairo the drive constantly used his horn. The seats were tight. It... Read moreReview collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
- NicoleWritten on August 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
We cannot recommend this tour enough, we had an incredible experience in Egypt and felt incredibly safe and supported through out the trip thanks to Beyond The Nile. We were picked up and dropped off very well and felt very cared of by all of our guides. It... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments, yes its true this tour is reasonably priced in order to give many people the opportunity to see a small portion on Egypt and its history. It is not comparable to western standards, but it would not be Egypt if it was. For those who wish to see more look for our new tours.
- christinaWritten on August 10, 20194.5 - Excellent
The trip was spectacular. We didn't have to worry about anything. Our flight was delayed by 4 hours and the people that picked us up at 130am were pleasant and genuinely happy to get us at such a late hour. Our main guide Alaa was extremely knowledgeable... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewGlad you enjoyed the trip, many thanksReview collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
- AshleyWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Allah truly made our trip. Not only was the schedule jam packed with seeing monuments and everything, but he was so well educated and really knew his stuff. We didn’t just get to see these amazing places, we learned so much about them, and I couldn’t have... Read moreReview collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
- ClareWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a great tour to see all the ancient wonders of Egypt. Our guide for the first day in Cairo seemed a bit unfocused at times and I was dreading the rest of the trip with him, but once we got to Luxor and met up with Ayman it was smooth sailing. He was... Read moreReview collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
- CamilaWritten on July 31, 20193.0 - Average
This company is terrible. If you’re a woman travelling alone I wouldn’t recommend them at all. I knew Egypt would be culturally different and as someone that doesn’t speak arabic booking with an agency was my best shot to survive during this trip. Every... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewResponse will come once this is investigated. See my response Dear Miss Camila Gotuzzo Barrios Now I have reviewed your booking from the day it was booked back in Mar 2019, you booked as a single female traveller. You had requested cost of added night hotel in Cairo, given a rate of $75.00 usd single rate. You then choose to purchase the tour requested 8-day Essential Egypt tour (Pharaoh’s Nile Cruise 8 days. May 4, you contacted tour radar to make payment arrangements. May 21, we requested your flight arrival information to book your transfers and hotel. (no mention of cancelling) June 7/8 you contacted us to inquire about insurance. Also, no question about extra tours costs. , safety as a single female traveling alone. (no mention of cancelling booking) June 8, you received reply regarding how to purchase insurance, you also received quote of extra night at end of tour in Cairo $50.00 usd. (this was quote based on 2 sharing) Was explained to you by our guide and you paid the $75.00 usd as the original amount quoted to you on booking and explained by guide. Now a month goes by and its July 10, you send us the flight information 9 days prior to arrival in Cairo. Our response to you is confirmation of, Pick up /Transfer to Hotel and Hotel name. Ad the contact # for our guide in Egypt. July 20 You arrive: no contact from you regarding a problem. July 22, you complain via tour radar that you don’t like your guide and want another one. Our response to this is the same day. And you are accommodated with the request. Part of the complaint is the guide did not let you spend time to take pictures, when in fact you were at Luxor Temple for 4 hours. More time than most people get. You also make claims regarding our guide as being intrusive? If you felt in danger, felt unsafe, etc. Why did you not speak to the many security personnel or police at these sites or call the what’s app number provided to you? I run a tour company; we provided the tour as its stated in our booking information as Tour radar has on their website. In your own words” that being said, in terms of destinations you will go to everything that is promised in the itinerary. “ Your balloon ride was cancelled which is unfortunate, but this is a company we use and that is solely at their discretion, the cost of the (99.99) usd was transferred to the Nubian Village tour. Which you agreed to. You were charged for the sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor as a single and received that accommodation, and on the return, you did not get the single berth as you told our guide that you would be sharing. So, he gave you the 30.00 refund in the price difference in cash. On arrival back in Cairo you had booked the extra night, and we charged $75.00 usd single rate, you also requested the day trip to see: Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo and the Market place, our guide did charge you the rate for this trip at $120.00 usd provide you a guided tour to these places. I fail to see how by providing you the tour, the accommodation for the changes to make you more comfortable. We are a “terrible Company”? As for you comment regarding cancelling, you booking make no mention at all of you wanting to cancel this booking. Not only was it not mentioned, its is clearly in our terms and Conditions. I do not know what it is you were looking for? But you must have researched our tour on your own, and in doing so thought it was going to take you to a destination your interested in or you would not have booked it. As Manager of this Company, and personally knowing my guides. I know they go above and beyond for our Clients to show them the amazing Country called Egypt. We are sorry you didn’t see it that way, perhaps your next Destination will be more to your liking. Sincerely Beverley Haystead Manager Beyond the Nile Tours.
- SiddarthWritten on July 24, 20194.0 - Good
Pretty Good tour. Th first guide Ahmed was really good person, but an ok guide. The second Guide from Luxor to Aswan was really good. He made stuff more interesting and made sure all your needs were met. The rooms were okay. The touristic places naturally... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you for our review. As you can probably see our small group tours are so you the client can get as much information and history of this amazing destination. We are trained Egyptologist guides love to show you Egypt the way the Ancient Egyptians saw it. Check back you never know what we are going to add next. And for those reading this, please see our web page at www.Beyondtheniletours.com for information about travelling in Egypt or ask one of us.Review collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
- LLeanneKingWritten on July 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Best trip ever, once in a lifetime adventure. Ala our guide was knowledgeable and made our vacation an adventure from start to finish. I enjoyed the people immensely, they were very kind with dash of humor. I had a tremendous holiday will cherish in my... Read more
- TanyaWritten on July 21, 20194.5 - Excellent
My mother and I were on this tour to celebrate her 60th birthday and other than a few minor hiccups the first day we had a fantastic trip. Many thanks to Ala - a wonderful and patient guide who we felt went above and beyond to help us have the best... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewThank you for spending time with us in Egypt.Review collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
- SilviaWritten on July 18, 20194.5 - Excellent
This trip exceeded our expectations. Egypt is a beautiful country and the people are very friendly. The tour was amazing. Everything was planned to the last detail. We did not have to worry about a thing. This is an adventure we will never forget. .Show detailed ratingsBeyond The Nile Tours commented on this reviewAlways nice to hear that someone had a great trip, Thank you for joining us.Review collected by Beyond The Nile Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
All transfers are included in the cost of this tour so you don't have to worry about a thing fro the moment you touch down!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Pharaohs Nile Cruise Adventure - 5-star
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Cairo8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Cairo8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Cairo8 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Cairo8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Cairo8 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$457$940-49%USD $483
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Beyond The Nile Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Beyond The Nile Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Beyond The Nile Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Beyond The Nile Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Beyond The Nile Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 106 km
- Beni Suef (Egypt)
- 114 km
- El Minya (Egypt)
- 109 km
- Asyut (Egypt)
- 85 km
- Sohag (Egypt)
- 111 km
- Qena (Egypt)
- 53 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Esna (Egypt)
- 49 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,551 tours in Africa
- covered by 523 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Pharaohs Nile Cruise Adventure - 5-star via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 166 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Pharaohs Nile Cruise Adventure - 5-star