- Our saving
- US $ 703
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +2 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Koh Phangan
- Spot temples as you drift along the Chao Phraya River
- Spend a night in floating bungalows deep in the rainforest
- Gather around the campfire and swap stories with friends
- Swim, sunbathe and unwind on heavenly Bottle Beach
- Find the best snorkel spots and hit the top beach bars
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Beach, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- CCharlotteWritten on March 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was diverse, interesting and fun. Tour guide Ali and Sunny very helpful and friendly. Favourite part was the bungalow at the National park. Overall great experience Ali and Sunny both really helpful with diary requirements and giving information on... Read more
- AAlexandraMooreWritten on March 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was the perfect introduction to my three month trip! Well worth the money as every day was full of experiences and lifetime memories. Our tour guides Ali and Sunny were the absolute best. There was never a dull moment with Sunny and he did an... Read more
- NNatalieharkerWritten on February 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best experience ever loved every minute and couldn’t of had better tour guides
- DianaWritten on February 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm glad I booked this tour with you guys. It made it really easy to get to know a bit of Thailand. All the staff were really nice and helpful, as well as everyone in the group. Steve was amazing bringing everyone closer. All the destinations were amazing,... Read more
- HHarrietTaylorWritten on February 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was hesitant going on this tour as Thailand was a country I never thought I would go to. I am so glad that I have come to Thailand with Trutravels. They have taken every hesitation away from me. Steve has been AMAZING. Can't wait to go on another tour... Read more
- SaraWritten on February 15, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour managers were very unprofessional. They were doing drugs on the trip and I had to bet them to help me when I lost my debit card and injured my foot. The staff needs more training on being professional and helping the tour members with their problems.
- JSJessicaWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I chose to extend my tour from Northern tour to add on to the 8 day Thailand experience. I was supported with extending. Gun has been an amazing tour guide with giving us phenomenal historic information as well as much fun and laughter. Whiskey is also as... Read more
- CCristinaWritten on February 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just perfect tour! Everything was amazing, from the food to the night ferry! Kuntapol is a perfect guide with very good skills, a gentlemen who loves his job! Polite, respectful and funny at the same time!
- GuodaWritten on January 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best trips I had. THANK YOU!!!
- NGNasserWritten on January 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had such an amazing time being introduced to Thailand on this trip. Everything from the temples to the parties were great experiences. Being able to see Khao Sok national park was a once in a lifetime experience I will never forget. Absolutely beautiful!... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Airport Pick Up
Start point Mango Lagoon Place, 30 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2 - Temples & River Cruise
- Day 3 - Massage & Overnight Train
- Day 4 - Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5 - Travel to Koh Phangan
- Day 6 - Morning chill & Muay Thai Lesson
- Day 7 - Island boat trip
Day 8 - Chilled Checkout
End point Echo Hostel, 30 Ban Tai, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand 12:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- TruTravels 8 day Thailand Experience
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
- TourRadar presents Island Hopping in Thailand
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that this tour does not offer any optional excursions. That being said, the tour already includes a bunch of great experiences!
What is the currency?
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht (THB).
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "So my name is Alicia, but I just go by Lish! I'm your average 1/2 Canadian 1/2 British girl with a love..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "My name is art. I am a licensed guide in Thailand for 5 years now, and have worked for TruTravels for..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "Kindly,friendly and professional in tour operation. Positive thinking, open minded for new things that..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I was just a girl standing in the desert, wishing it was the beach.. And magically it all came TRU! (See..."
- "I joined the army at 16 after 5 long years in its system, i escaped with a different outlook on the world..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I’m Gogi tour guide from Thailand Thank you for every reviews, hopefully you will come back..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyyy everybody, my name is Pompom, 25 years old from Bangkok with a license to showing you around. You..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! I`m Tamara, a 23-year-old dutchy, travel junk, food lover and party starter. since the first..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey there! I’m 6'2, brown hair, green eyes, crooked grin and incredibly handsome.. oh I think I was..."
- "Hey there! I'm Arthur, I am a tour guide in Thailand. "
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 23 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hey everyone! My name's Ben and I'm a tour guide at TruTravels. I've spent the best part of the last..."
- "Hey I'm Freddie, I'm an easy going guy from England, and I'll give 100% to make sure everyone has an..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- "3 years ago I was going through a pretty rough time. My friend from college had moved to China to teach..."
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$22USD $703
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$22USD $703
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats left$22USD $703
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats left$22USD $703
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$22USD $703
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$22USD $703
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats left$22USD $703
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats left$22USD $703
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats left$22USD $703
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Bangkok8 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$22USD $703
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Koh Phangan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $703 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $703 for Thailand Experience, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 529 km
- Surat Thani (Thailand)
- 64 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $703 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,390 tours in Asia
- covered by 624 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Thailand Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1225 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Thailand Experience