Tru Thailand Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 657
- +2 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Koh Phangan
- Take a cruise on Chao Phraya River
- Visits Bangkok’s historic temples
- Party in Koh Phangan
- Learn the art of Muay Thai
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Beach
- Rather Poor
- JessWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI've just got back home after a month in Thailand, in which my journey started doing the 13 Day Full Moon Experience. I can honestly say this was the best decision of my life. It was non-stop fun and I couldn't fault anything we did one bit. I enjoyed every single minute right up until the end. The stars well and truly aligned for my best friend and I from the people we met to the tour guides we had, Justin and Art. We couldn't have done without these two, especially Justin. Justin went above and beyond his job to help everyone and everything. He made you feel so safe wherever you were whether it be on Koh San Road, at Full Moon or any activity we did. His organisation, care, friendship and sense of humour were key to the success of this tour. He really is one in a million and makes the world a better place. He is an incredible tour guide and his DJing skills are not ones to miss. Thank you Justin and Art for all you did for me during those 13 days. We really are a Tru Family and I am so lucky and honoured to have met you all. My life is better now I have you all in itShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreatest trip i’ve ever taken! My tour guides PomPom and Dean were super helpful and fun. Everything was always explained properly and it was a perfect balance of free time and activties. I wouldnt of wanted any other way to see Thailand. Accommodations were also really nice. Highly recommend tru travels!Show detailed ratings
- ZZachJonesWritten on August 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentI have had an incredible experience in Thailand with Tru and am amazed how much of this beautiful country we have covered inn just 8 days - from the buzz of Bangkok to the serenity of of the floating bungalows of Khao Sok and the relaxation of Bottle Beach. We have had so many unforgettable memories. Arriving at Khao Sok was incredible - it was by far the most incredible place I have ever visited and waking up there to dip in the lake is a memory I will never forget and a stay I will tell for many years to come. Don't ever let Justin leave!! He is an incredible tour guide who brought endless care, support and so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- RayneeWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the time of my life on my trutravels tour! Ben was the best tour guide I could have asked for. She immediately made Thailand feel like home, and it felt like she was showing us her favorite places as a friend, rather than a stranger doing their job. Her love and knowledge of her culture really made the tour special and I had so much fun trying new foods, new words, and making great friends and memories to last a lifetime. Cheers to many more visits, I miss you Ben!!!Show detailed ratings
- JJosephBerneyWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was on the 13day full moon party tour with Maya. Well worth the money. I enjoyed every activity and thought everything was well organised. My favorite activity on our tour was the slip n fly. Maya has been an exceptional group leader. She was really informative and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- ABAmeyWritten on August 20, 20183.5 - GoodI really enjoyed the tour and gogi was excellent but I think some of the things listed in the itinerary were misleading. Such as 'dinner on us in the best spot in town' in koh phangan ended up being cold BBQ food in a hostel. Also, we were meant to go on a boat on our last day. At the start of our trip we were told by another guide (not with our tour) that the boat was broken. Up until 6pm the day before we were told about how amazing the boat tour was going to be, then at 7pm we were told the boat was broken. I just wish we were told this sooner. Thankfully gogi brought us quad biking which was great. But we were meant to have unlimited drinks and a free lunch on the last day which we didn't get. I know the quad biking was probably expensive but in scenarios like that I think you should allocate more money so that what we do fits the itinerary. We had to pay for our own food and drink the last day which was meant to be on you. Other than that it was an amazing tour and gogi was great they were just a couple of things that I wish were done differently :)Show detailed ratings
- BBBrandonWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was so great, we wish it didnt rain as much but we know we cant control the weather. Arthur and Minnie were amazing guides, they were very supportive, friendly and fun throughout the trip. They definitely made the most of our trip for us despite the rain. My favourite place was Khao Sok National park, it was so scenic :)Show detailed ratings
- BBreannaBrownWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was awesome i loved it. The river cruise and the temples were amazing. The whole tour was epic and i loved it. I would have to spend more time on the beach but i can honestly say i loved every minute of it. the activities and excursions were awesome. Unfortunately we had some bad weather but that didnt matter. Arthur and Minnie were SO sweet, helpful, enthusiastic, friendly and made the trip amazing. Khao Sok National Park BLEW MY MIND! It was totally epic, i felt like i was in Jurassic park. Amazing experience, great itinerary and amazing group leaders. If i could change one thing it would be the spend more time on Bottle Beach.Show detailed ratings
- DDaphneVerweyWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a small group but none the less our tour guides Arthur and Minnie did everything to make our trip the best as possible. My favourite activity was probably the ATV's which was insane, Also Khao Sok National Park is Gorgeous. Unfortunately we had alot of rain but i know that cant be helped. Bottle Beach is also a highlight you get your own private island. It was amazing :)Show detailed ratings
- KkellyshannonWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis experience was an amazing opportunity to have done. We got to see so many amazing things that i would not have seen coming to Thailand alone like Khao Sok National Park and Bottle Beach.Our group leaders Gogi and Art topped off the experience, making it fun and provided us with all the information. My favourite part of the trip was Khao Sok floating bungalows, such an amazing experience and we spent the whole day laughing and playing games together. It was hilarious. Bottle Beach was also a highlight it was such a beautiful place. Gogi and Art were so amazing and provided us with lots of information and fun. They were always up for a laugh. It was a pleasure to spend the first 8 days with them.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Airport pick up, meet & greet
Start point Mango Lagoon Place, 30 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2: Bangkok River Cruise & Temples
- Day 3: Thai Massage & Overnight Train
- Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5: Bottle Beach, Koh Phangan
- Day 6: Muay Thai Lesson
- Day 7: Boat trip, Farewell dinner & Beach party
Day 8: Check out
End point Echo Hostel, 30 Ban Tai, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand 12:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- TruTravels 8 day Thailand Experience
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that this tour does not offer any optional excursions. That being said, the tour already includes a bunch of great experiences!
What is the currency?
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht (THB).
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "So my name is Alicia, but I just go by Lish! I'm your average 1/2 Canadian 1/2 British girl with a love..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "Kindly,friendly and professional in tour operation. Positive thinking, open minded for new things that..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I was just a girl standing in the desert, wishing it was the beach.. And magically it all came TRU! (See..."
- "I joined the army at 16 after 5 long years in its system, i escaped with a different outlook on the world..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyyy everybody, my name is Pompom, 25 years old from Bangkok with a license to showing you around. You..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! Welcome to Thailand! My name is Tamara, coming from the Country of cheese and clogs, The..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey there! I’m 6'2, brown hair, green eyes, crooked grin and incredibly handsome.. oh I think I was..."
- "Hey there! I'm Arthur, I am a tour guide in Thailand. "
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 22 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hey everyone! My name's Ben and I'm a tour guide at TruTravels. I've spent the best part of the last..."
- "Hey I'm Freddie, I'm an easy going guy from England, and I'll give 100% to make sure everyone has an..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- "3 years ago I was going through a pretty rough time. My friend from college had moved to China to teach..."
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Tru Thailand Experience
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Koh Phangan0 seats left$27USD $657
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Koh Phangan0 seats left$27USD $657
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$27USD $657
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$27USD $657
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$27USD $657
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$27USD $657
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Koh Phangan0 seats left$27USD $657
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Koh Phangan0 seats left$27USD $657
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$27USD $657Instant BookHold my
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Bangkok8 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$27USD $657Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Koh Phangan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $657 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $657 for Tru Thailand Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 529 km
- Surat Thani (Thailand)
- 64 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $657 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,825 tours in Asia
- covered by 286 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tru Thailand Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1128 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tru Thailand Experience