Northern Thailand Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 40
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Erawan National Park
- Chiang Mai
- Shop at Taling Chan floating markets
- Explore the Wat Pra Maha Doi Sutthep temple
- Experience a Thai cooking class
- Visit a local Elephant Sanctuary
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Airport Pick Up
- Day 2: Kanchanaburi & River Kwai
- Day 3: Erawan Waterfalls (1L)
- Day 4: Ancient Ruins & History
- Day 5: Temples & Culture (1B)
- Day 6: Jungle Trekking & Hill Tribe Homestay (1L, 1D)
- Day 7: Jungle Trekking & Hill Tribe Homestay (1B, 1L)
- Day 8: Zipline Through the Jungle (1L)
- Day 9: Elephant Sanctuary (1L)
- Day 10: Caves, Canyons & Hot Springs
- Day 11: Pai Chill Day (1L)
- Day 12: Chiang Mai Cooking Class (1D)
- Day 13: Chiang Mai Canyon
- Day 14: Chilled Checkout
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAAnitha· February 14th, 2020This tour offers the kind of intimate and insider experience of Thailand I would never have been able to recreate through my own research, and took care of all the inconveniences of planning on my own. It was seriously worth every single penny I spent -... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- ABAshley· January 31st, 2020I enjoyed the trip and most importantly the people. I wish the tour guides happened to be more on the same page but overall great attractions and sights to see.Trip date: January 2020
- HMHeather· December 28th, 2019Fantastic trip! The activities were EXCELLENT! This hit all the things I wants to do in Northern Thailand, and the input from our guide, Oneway, was priceless! Highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants some adventure, some culture, and a lot of... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- AAmy· December 27th, 2019Suri is a great guide and super friendly and helpful! Great guy!Trip date: January 2018
- TRTammy· December 25th, 2019This tour was amazing from start to finish! Steve is very knowledgeable about temples and was able to answer all of my questions. All of the activities were organized, professional and a ton of fun! While most people say they loved the tribal village... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Ashleigh· December 3rd, 2019Amazing trip, we experienced so much and it was made even better by having Bee as our guide!Trip date: November 2019
- RGRachel· December 3rd, 2019Every day on this tour was full of great fun, astounding beauty, and delicious food. I definitely feel like the Northern Thailand Adventure made the absolute most of my time in Thailand, and luckily our awesome guide made all of that time so much fun!Trip date: November 2019
- Meighan· November 22nd, 2019I enjoyed this tour so much and will be recommending it to everyone. The itinerary was well thought out. Our guide Ali was very knowledgeable and clearly thought about how to make the group comfortable. If we wanted to do something that wasn't in the... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- KKirstyDinh· October 29th, 2019Accommodation was amazing, I expected dingy hostel rooms but the guesthouses were beautiful + comfy. The itinerary was great 5/5. I Love all the activities and it was great to have free time in the morning/evening to do our own things. it’s hard to... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- DDanielaBeck· October 29th, 2019It was the best adventure to explore Thailand and learn more of the country. I love our group leader She’s alwats helpful and kind. It was a good mix of adventure, chilling time and sightseeing.Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday22 Jul, 2021$1,295
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday26 Jul, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday3 Aug, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday29 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday11 Aug, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday3 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday12 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday25 Aug, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday20 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday2 Sep, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021$1,2950% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the currency?
- How much is a pre night’s accommodation?
- What activities are included in this trip?
- What kind of accommodation is included on this trip?
- Are there any meals included on this tour?
- How do I get back to the start destination and is this included in the price? If not, how much is it?
- What is the closest airport to the end destination?
- Which airport do I need to fly into?
- Where does the trip start & Finish?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar