Unlock up to $350 offMember's Saving - Unlock up to $350in extra savings
Mexico Tours & Trips
190 Mexico tour packages with 339 reviews
- 15 days• 8 Cities
"Leaders Name:Juan Carlos Martinez Tour name: Mexico unplugged Tour was absolutely..."
From $ 1,590US $1,431-10% OFFYou save: $159
- 8 days• 8 Cities
Highlights of Mexico
"Good Alot of time travelling, maybe one less night in Merida or elsewhere and another..."
From $ 1,439US $720-50% OFFYou save: $720
- +$140 local payments
- 9 days• 4 Cities
Central Mexico Sojourn: Mezcal & Mineral Pools
"Where should i start... the colorful boat tour in Xochimilco, the amazing view of..."
From $ 799US $639-20% OFFYou save: $160
- Mexico Travel Guide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- 15 days• 7 Cities
Mexico: Cities, Cuisine & Ruins
"Overall, the tour was fantastic! A very reasonably priced trip, with additional activities..."
From $ 1,599US $1,279-20% OFFYou save: $320
- 15 days• 8 Cities
Best of Mexico
From $ 3,705US $3,520-5% OFFYou save: $185
- 7 days• 4 Cities
Yucatan Discovery: Cenotes & Seasides
From $ 729US $583-20% OFFYou save: $146
- 15 days• 9 Cities
"This was a fun, well-paced and excellently organised trip! Pilar was an outstanding..."
From $ 1,635US $1,390-15% OFFYou save: $245
- 15 days• 15 Cities
Mexico In Depth
"Nathan is an excellent tour leader and guide. Nothing was too much trouble, always..."
- 9 days• 4 Cities
Mexico Real Food Adventure
"Just returned from a fantastic food tour in Mexico! What a great time! 8 wonderful..."
- 14 days• 11 Cities
Classic Mexico Adventure
From $ 1,829US $1,555-15% OFFYou save: $274
- 9 days• 7 Cities
"Overall great tour, main downfall was the average organisation of G Adventures. Most..."
From $ 1,279US $1,087-15% OFFYou save: $192
- 8 days• 11 Cities
Wonders of the Maya
"The group of 10 people was a great idea, however only my husband and I spoke English..."
From $ 1,329US $1,129-15% OFFYou save: $199
- 8 days• 6 Cities
Mexico Mistico (8 MYSTICAL days experiencing the highlights of Mexico!)
- 5 days• 3 Cities
Essential Copper Canyon (5 days)
- 6 days• 3 Cities
Essential Copper Canyon (6 days)
Best Mexico tours
- Mexico City: Visit the historic center and Zocalo (the city's main square).
- Cancun: Drive through the virgin channels while enjoying the wildlife of the area.
- Chichen Itza: Visit one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Ruins: Explore Zapotec ruins of Monte Albán and many others.
- Puerto Vallarta: It is known for perfect waves for surfers beginners.
- Itza people: Meet the descendants of Maya, one of the most ancient people in the world.
- Pyramids: Expolore the Teotihuacan pyramid and many other ancient sites.
- Playa del Carmen: Stroll the world famous 5th Avenue and explore its pictoresque restaurants.
- Tulum: This is one of the most studied archaelogical and ethnohistorical sites.
- Cozumel: Ride your bike on the amazing beaches of this island.
- Spanish is the official language of Mexico. English is widely spoken, particularly in tourist areas.
- The national currency of Mexico is the Mexican Peso. Credit cards are becoming more popular but are not accepted everywhere. ATM’s are easy to find.
- At restaurants a tip of 10% and 15% is expected for good service. It’s best to tip in cash.
- Don’t leave Mexico without some Achiote spice, a bottle of Xtanbentun and a Mayan mask.
- Feast on street vendor food whenever given the chance. Use bottled water for drinking and brushing your teeth.
- Mexicans tend to dress nicely for a night out, but in tourist areas casual summer clothes are perfectly fine.
- Mexico City was built on what used to be a lake. As a result, the city sinks nearly 10 inches per year!
- In Mexico it’s illegal to lift your feet from the pedals of your bike!
Mexico Tour Reviews
"We had a wonderful time on the tour and our guide was awesome and very knowledgeable. We got to see some of the most incredible sights with lots of fun things to do. I got to meet some amazing people which became my friends and the accommodation was also great. I definitely recommend this tour."Mayan Sun Northbound: Cobblestones & Caribbean Culture
"Apart from the beautiful beaches, this trip showcased the perfect way to see everthing Mexico has to offer. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, the group was great and the sceneries were breathtaking. The tour also offered a lot of flexibility as we were given choices on day trips or just relax with friends. I really enjoyed the trip."Mexico Unplugged
"I spent eight wonderful days in Mexcio. The food was fantastic, the sights were beautiful as we explored markets and ate the most tasty Mexican food. The tour guide was a delight and New Year's Eve in Mexico City was an additional highlight."Mexico Real Food Adventure