Walking the Picos de Europa
- Our saving
- US $ 1,479
- +6 Destinations
- Northern Spain
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Arenas de Cabrales.
- Day 2: Visit the Arenas de Cabrales valley; pastures of Vanu and spectacular views- Moderate departure (level 3)
- Day 3: Ascent to Pandescura peak with superb views of the Western Massif- Moderate departure (level 3)
- Day 4: Classic Cares Gorge walk, one of the most popular walks in Spain- Moderate departure (level 3)
- Day 5: Free day. Optional activities include caving, self-guided canoeing, canyoning or a trip to the coast- Moderate (level 3) & Challenging (level 5) departures
- Day 6: Summit of Peña Main, one of the classic viewpoints of the Picos; continue on to Pandebano Col- Moderate departure (level 3)
- Day 7: Walk up to the twin summits of Mancondiu offering fantastic views of the Central and Eastern Massifs- Moderate departure (level 3)
- Day 8: End Arenas de Cabrales.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- WasimWritten on July 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip, guide was very polite, knowledgeable, excellent route selection. Food and transport was great. Everything was very timely.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- TATriciaWritten on May 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful countryside and guide. Great experience. Pace could have been a little faster. Also suggest that Tour Radar snd Exodus improve their coordination. Lots of complications up front due to poor info flow.
- DWDavidWritten on April 22, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything went really well. We hiked about 60+ miles and had elevation gain of roughly 5,000 feet in 5 days. While moderate rated, it was more than enough for me. Views were excellent and scenery couldn’t be beat with snow covered peaks. Guide was... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The worst part of the tour was the weather which is something we can't control. The guides made the best of a less than ideal situation however. The hikes were moderate as rated, and we could often go at our own pace. The village of Los Cabrales is charming... Read more
- MariaWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Pico's de Europa tour was amazing due to our two fantastic guides and the hotel staff who all were great, welcoming and going out if their way to make sure your experience was outstanding. We were lucky to have Nacho and a new guide Hairo join us in our... Read more
- ESElaine StanleyWritten on November 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
The perfect mix of good walking companions, an excellent leader, fantastic scenery and a friendly hotel with excellent food. The walks were varied in length and pace and were well designed to take in the variety of scenery from deep gorges, spectacular... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KLKaren LawtonWritten on November 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
A fantastic week filled with great walking, beautiful views, great food and excellent company. The walking was strenuous enough to almost work off the wonderful food without being too full on. October seemed to be the perfect time of year for warm and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GMGordon McGowanWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was a great holiday, made special by the great group leader and a lovely group of people.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Creeping up on the Gryphon vultures perched on top of a hill.What did you think of your group leader?The group... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RFRachel FarrandWritten on September 23, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was a brilliant trip, with amazing surroundings, a great group and an excellent leader. The inclusion of "options" worked well (i.e. additional peaks within a walk, which you could either climb or alternatively relax in the sunshine at a refuge or coll... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RWRobert WilliamsWritten on September 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
One of the best holidays I have ever been on....go do it now! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I went on the Challenging itinerary and the views from the summits we reached were incredible. The walking was varied and well suited to... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
As a solo traveller, is it compulsory to take a single room?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
Is all of the accommodation and meals included in the cost?
7 breakfasts, 5 picnic lunches, 6 dinners All accommodation (see below) All transport and listed activities, Tour leader throughout are included in the cost.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This tour includes:
7 breakfasts, 5 picnic lunches, 6 dinners, all accommodation, all transport and listed activities, plus a tour leader throughout.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hotel Torrecerredo - with Exodus Travels
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Walking the Picos de Europa
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to BilbaoOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Bilbao0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to BilbaoOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Bilbao0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Bilbao0 seats left$35USD $1,399
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Bilbao0 seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Bilbao0 seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to BilbaoOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Bilbao8 seats left$37USD $1,479Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Bilbao8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Bilbao8 seats left$37USD $1,479Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bilbao.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 2 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 2 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 153 km
- Arenas de Cabrales (Spain)
- 7 km
- Caraves (Spain)
- 14 km
- Canales (Spain)
- 11 km
- Cain (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arenas de Cabrales (Spain)
- 14 km
- Parque Nacional Picos de Europa (Spain)
- 158 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking the Picos de Europa