Highlights of Israel
- Our saving
- US $ 1,174
- Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv
- Age range
- 5 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ZFZbigniewWritten on April 27, 20184.0 - GoodIsrael is a beautiful country ! It's an architecture and the history is second to none. Both guides were fantastic, unbelievable knowledge and professionalism. My wife and I enjoyed the trip very much with exemption of hotels. I have upgraded hotels to "First Class" hotels, however none of the hotels we stayed didn't have that class. The hotel Kfar Giladi Kibbutz shouldn't be even called hotel, perhaps hostel level. I do believe that I should reimbursed for the hotels upgrades. Thanks. Zbigniew RygielShow detailed ratings
- AlexandraWritten on April 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed our guide's knowledge of the history of Israel.Show detailed ratings
- PeterWritten on March 11, 20184.0 - GoodThe cost of living in Israel a shock , 50-100 % more expensive than Australia . That aside excellent itinerary , though not strenious , full on , much packed into a week . Excellent driver by Isralei standards , very informative , knowledgeable , organised guide , great group of almost "OLD FARTS " , I AM ONE . Hotels ok , you only sleep in them , paid single suppliment $A100 EXTRA PER NIGHT for 2-3 star . Backing up from A WEEK IN JORDAN , a great parallel tour. Would reccomend.Show detailed ratings
- SESueWritten on February 7, 20183.0 - AverageThe transportation was just fine. The Hotel in Tel Aviv was terrible. The room was so hot, I was unable to sleep. The bed was hard as a rock. The front desk was not helpful and did not care. The second nite, Valentine (manager) moved me to the suites building where I could cool the room down. I would never stay there again. The main tour guide spent his time at the end of every story "beating up" the Arabs. He engaged in revisionist history that was just not accurate. Although I support the country of Israel, it has not been perfect, and has in fact committed some acts against humanity in 48, and 67. The top of the signup list indicating the tour was "Bible." If I wanted to take a Bible tour I would have taken it. This was supposed to be a Highlights of Israel tour. Also, I didn't pay for a tour to be taken to stores that the guide and driver want us to buy something so they get a "kickback." One day I was ill, and was not allowed to stay in the bus when visiting a diamond store. Wow.Show detailed ratings
- AMAbrahamWritten on November 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour...Gilad was outstanding guide...Only complaint a little too much packed into the days...Very exhausting...But we saw everything promised....Show detailed ratings
- JNJOHNWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur tour of the Highlights of Israel was absolutely outstanding. The tour was well organized, everyone and every itinerary item were on schedule. The guide was exceptionally knowledgeable, congenial & efficient and the drivers were safe and courteous. The sights selected for the tour itinerary covered a broad spectrum of the nations history & natural beauty and were just fascinating. We chose regular accommodations and they were clean, comfortable and perfectly fine for us. We enjoyed the other members of our tour group who were very kind to our 3 year old daughter as were the tour guide and drivers. The only downside of the whole tour experience was how warm the weather was in Israel at the time were toured, but I can hardly blame that on tourradar and in some ways it made the journey feel like an exhilarating accomplishment! For the wonderful experience that we had, we felt that the cost of the tour was an excellent value.Show detailed ratings
- PLPatrickWritten on May 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur guide was very knowledgeable of the history and background of Israel and shared this knowledge with us at the relevant times. The bus was comfortable and the hotels were of a good standard. Generally the hotel staff were helpful, especially at the Sea Net Hotel in Tel Aviv.Show detailed ratings
- DHDarrenWritten on May 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was a great tour and very well run! Tour guide Anna and our driver Jesse were so great. One word that can describe an awesome driver would be spectacular. IAnna was very knowledgeable of the history and sites we visited. All rooms were comfortable, food was great, and time to shop was also a wonderful experience. Most of all, I've met new friends from abroad while touring.Show detailed ratings
- MSManojWritten on April 18, 20174.0 - GoodIt was very nice experience with this tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Sunday - Tel Aviv
- Monday - Tel Aviv / Beer Sheba / Masada & Dead Sea
- Tuesday - Jerusalem - New City
- Wednesday - Jerusalem - Old City & Bethlehem
- •Step back in time on a visit to the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Thursday - Beit Shean / Nazareth / Safed
- Friday - Golan Heights / Sea of Galilee
- Saturday - Acre / Haifa / Caesarea / Tel Aviv
- Sunday - Departure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
We are only able to request visas for group tours, not for individuals.
The best thing is probably to contact the Israeli embassy in Nairobi.
- March 1, 2017
What does the quote include?
The price includes all touring and accommodation, entry to sites for the program, arrival and departure transfers between airport and hotel.
Breakfasts are also included.
- January 1, 2017
My planned travel dates happens to be during Passover. Do you think local stores/attractions/etc will be closed because of the holiday?
If we are operating tours during this time, then rest assured there will be alternative activities planned if the ones that normally operate the rest of the year are closed. Please just be mind-full that the normal itinerary may differ slightly during this period.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Highlights of Israel
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$40USD $1,280
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ShekelIsrael and Palestinian Territory
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tel Aviv.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Consolidated Tour Operators booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,174 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1174 for Highlights of Israel, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Consolidated Tour Operators will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Consolidated Tour Operators : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 90 km
- Beer Sheva (Israel)
- 54 km
- Masada (Israel)
- 27 km
- Dead Sea (Israel)
- 34 km
- Jerusalem (Israel)
- 5 km
- Bethlehem (Palestinian Territory)
- 92 km
- Beit She’an (Israel)
- 35 km
- Sea of Galilee (Israel)
- 46 km
- Golan Height (Israel)
- 68 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,174 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,558 tours in Asia
- covered by 192 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Israel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Israel