Highlights of Israel - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,174
- Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv
- Age range
- 5 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GFGernotWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentAs a whole I would recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- MarinaWritten on August 6, 20184.0 - GoodOur guide was excellent. The tour itself was too full, no time to explore and do our own thing. The included food was mediocre. Overall, we had a great time.Show detailed ratings
- CRChrisWritten on July 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentExtremely enjoyable tour - right length, right number of passengers, excellent guide, excellent driver & transport.Show detailed ratings
- ZFZbigniewWritten on April 27, 20184.0 - GoodIsrael is a beautiful country ! It's an architecture and the history is second to none. Both guides were fantastic, unbelievable knowledge and professionalism. My wife and I enjoyed the trip very much with exemption of hotels. I have upgraded hotels to "First Class" hotels, however none of the hotels we stayed didn't have that class. The hotel Kfar Giladi Kibbutz shouldn't be even called hotel, perhaps hostel level. I do believe that I should reimbursed for the hotels upgrades. Thanks. Zbigniew RygielShow detailed ratings
- AlexandraWritten on April 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed our guide's knowledge of the history of Israel.Show detailed ratings
- PeterWritten on March 11, 20184.0 - GoodThe cost of living in Israel a shock , 50-100 % more expensive than Australia . That aside excellent itinerary , though not strenious , full on , much packed into a week . Excellent driver by Isralei standards , very informative , knowledgeable , organised guide , great group of almost "OLD FARTS " , I AM ONE . Hotels ok , you only sleep in them , paid single suppliment $A100 EXTRA PER NIGHT for 2-3 star . Backing up from A WEEK IN JORDAN , a great parallel tour. Would reccomend.Show detailed ratings
- SESueWritten on February 7, 20183.0 - AverageThe transportation was just fine. The Hotel in Tel Aviv was terrible. The room was so hot, I was unable to sleep. The bed was hard as a rock. The front desk was not helpful and did not care. The second nite, Valentine (manager) moved me to the suites building where I could cool the room down. I would never stay there again. The main tour guide spent his time at the end of every story "beating up" the Arabs. He engaged in revisionist history that was just not accurate. Although I support the country of Israel, it has not been perfect, and has in fact committed some acts against humanity in 48, and 67. The top of the signup list indicating the tour was "Bible." If I wanted to take a Bible tour I would have taken it. This was supposed to be a Highlights of Israel tour. Also, I didn't pay for a tour to be taken to stores that the guide and driver want us to buy something so they get a "kickback." One day I was ill, and was not allowed to stay in the bus when visiting a diamond store. Wow.Show detailed ratings
- SFSandyWritten on January 12, 20184.0 - GoodMark was a knowledgeable, easy to listen to, caring, friendly tour guide. He cared and made sure that we visited a multitude of history in and around Israel. He also made sure our lunches were delicious, not expensive and appropriate wherever we were. Our group stayed in three different hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. This made our mornings beginnings about an hour later than scheduled, which affected our day....I don't know why we all were not in the same hotel in both cities & and suggest doing that in the future.Show detailed ratings
- AMAbrahamWritten on November 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour...Gilad was outstanding guide...Only complaint a little too much packed into the days...Very exhausting...But we saw everything promised....Show detailed ratings
- JNJOHNWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur tour of the Highlights of Israel was absolutely outstanding. The tour was well organized, everyone and every itinerary item were on schedule. The guide was exceptionally knowledgeable, congenial & efficient and the drivers were safe and courteous. The sights selected for the tour itinerary covered a broad spectrum of the nations history & natural beauty and were just fascinating. We chose regular accommodations and they were clean, comfortable and perfectly fine for us. We enjoyed the other members of our tour group who were very kind to our 3 year old daughter as were the tour guide and drivers. The only downside of the whole tour experience was how warm the weather was in Israel at the time were toured, but I can hardly blame that on tourradar and in some ways it made the journey feel like an exhilarating accomplishment! For the wonderful experience that we had, we felt that the cost of the tour was an excellent value.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Sunday - Tel Aviv
- Monday - Tel Aviv / Beer Sheba / Masada & Dead Sea
- Tuesday - Jerusalem - New City
- Wednesday - Jerusalem - Old City & Bethlehem
- •Step back in time on a visit to the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Thursday - Beit Shean / Nazareth / Safed
- Friday - Golan Heights / Sea of Galilee
- Saturday - Acre / Haifa / Caesarea / Tel Aviv
- Sunday - Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
We are only able to request visas for group tours, not for individuals.
The best thing is probably to contact the Israeli embassy in Nairobi.
What does the quote include?
The price includes all touring and accommodation, entry to sites for the program, arrival and departure transfers between airport and hotel.
Breakfasts are also included.
My planned travel dates happens to be during Passover. Do you think local stores/attractions/etc will be closed because of the holiday?
If we are operating tours during this time, then rest assured there will be alternative activities planned if the ones that normally operate the rest of the year are closed. Please just be mind-full that the normal itinerary may differ slightly during this period.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Highlights of Israel - 8 days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Tel Aviv10+ seats left$36USD $1,174
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ShekelIsrael and Palestinian Territory
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tel Aviv.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Consolidated Tour Operators booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $1,174 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1174 for Highlights of Israel - 8 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Consolidated Tour Operators will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Consolidated Tour Operators : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 90 km
- Beer Sheva (Israel)
- 54 km
- Masada (Israel)
- 27 km
- Dead Sea (Israel)
- 34 km
- Jerusalem (Israel)
- 5 km
- Bethlehem (Palestinian Territory)
- 92 km
- Beit She’an (Israel)
- 35 km
- Sea of Galilee (Israel)
- 46 km
- Golan Height (Israel)
- 68 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,174 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,147 tours in Asia
- covered by 317 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Israel - 8 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Israel - 8 days