Athens+2 Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 824
- Explore the historic Athens and visit the Acropolis
- Savour delicious Greek food and enjoy the nightlife
- Discover Mykonos and Santorini on your free days
- Go for a swim and admire the beautiful sunsets
- Rather Poor
- KimberlyWritten on October 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Honestly I had the time of my life in Greece and I'm so glad I chose to go with travel talk. I had not heard of this company so I was initially weary but chose them because it was the perfect length of time and went to the places I wanted to see for my... Read more
- RRRachanaWritten on September 27, 20173.0 - Average
Tour itinerary was excellent. The hotel locations were perfect and great amenities. Our tour guide in Athens (Nagia) was fantastic. She went above and beyond to make us all feel comfortable and was very informative. Our tour guide within the Acropolis in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Rachana , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. We will be investigating the points you have brought up in regards to our tour guide Lydia . We hope you had enjoyed the rest of the tour. Hope to see you in one of our other destination tours. Thank you.
- SStaceyWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My first time doing a tour, and I absolutely loved it. Everything about it was enjoyable, affordable and so much fun. I definitely recommend Travel Talk
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at New Haroula Hotel in Santorini. It's now time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Arion Hotel in Athens and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 7:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, there is an optional group dinner you can participate in, should you wish to. Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Athens+2 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$674$1,498-45%USD $824+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$674$1,498-45%USD $824+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$710$1,578-45%USD $868+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$710$1,578-45%USD $868+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$710$1,578-45%USD $868+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$710$1,578-45%USD $868+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$746$1,658-45%USD $912+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$764$1,698-45%USD $934+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$764$1,698-45%USD $934+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$764$1,698-45%USD $934+ $206 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $824 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $824 for Athens+2 Island Explorer, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $824 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens+2 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens+2 Island Explorer