Athens+2 Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 781
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Rather Poor
- SStaceyWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy first time doing a tour, and I absolutely loved it. Everything about it was enjoyable, affordable and so much fun. I definitely recommend Travel TalkShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 17, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- May 8, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at New Haroula Hotel in Santorini. It's now time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 8, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Arion Hotel in Athens and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 7:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, there is an optional group dinner you can participate in, should you wish to. Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Athens+2 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$561$1,518-37%USD $957+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$561$1,518-37%USD $957+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$561$1,518-37%USD $957+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$598$1,618-37%USD $1,020+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$598$1,618-37%USD $1,020+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$598$1,618-37%USD $1,020+ $213 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $781 for Athens+2 Island Explorer, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens+2 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens+2 Island Explorer