Athens+2 Island Explorer
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Explore the historic Athens and visit the Acropolis
- Savour delicious Greek food and enjoy the nightlife
- Discover Mykonos and Santorini on your free days
- Go for a swim and admire the beautiful sunsets
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Travel Talk
At Travel Talk, we have one focus and that is simply to make your trip the experience of a lifetime without breaking the bank. Being avid travellers ourselves, we know what is essential to creating that perfect trip and combine all of these elements in every one of our tours. With fascinating destinations, expert guides, like-minded travellers, premium accommodation and travel – not to mention competitive prices; we strive to tick all the boxes to create the most unique and authentic travelling experiences. Explore exotic destinations filled with wonders as Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Russia or India & Nepal. Embrace the authentic culture and otherworldly experiences in Morocco, Iceland and the Balkans. Then meet the warm sun and cool waters of Greece, Croatia, Spain & Portugal. Commemorate the fallen on the ANZAC Day, hit the snowy slopes with Ski Bansko in the winter, and sink a beer at Oktoberfest together with like-minded travellers. Travel Talk group tours are ideal for culture-hungry adventurous travellers chasing the most unique travel stories around the world. Travel Talk guests are not just tourists, but avid travellers. Join us on one of our tours to find out the difference.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Marco· August 13th, 2022Excellent trip and servicesTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Marco, thank you for your feedback , glad to hear you've enjoyed your Greek Island experience , hope you'll be able to join one of our other tours in the future. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: August 2022
- CBCaitlin· July 22nd, 2022Knowledgeable guide, great optionals, incredible hotel stays. Keep hydrated!Travel Talk commented on this reviewWhat lovely pics! Thanks for sharing Caitlin, we're glad you enjoyed your time in Greece with us :)Trip date: July 2022
- TCTanya· July 17th, 2022Greece is beautiful. Tour guide friendly. But she needs to improve on communication, making quicker decisions and having more of a choice of optional activities for people to do. Over all would recommend.Travel Talk commented on this reviewHi Tanya, thanks for sharing your review and feedback, we appreciate it. All in all, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your time in Greece with us!Trip date: July 2022
- Kimberly· July 13th, 2022Our guide, Stephanos and our group were very fun! Everyone got along and had a good time. Stephanos loves his country and was proud to show everyone as well as teach us about history and culture. We would recommend Talk Tours to anyone that wants a... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Kimberley, thanks for sharing your review and kind words. We're so happy to hear you were impressed with the tour and Stephanos, he sure is an incredible guide. We hope to see you join us one day again, many thanks!Trip date: May 2022
- Molly· October 4th, 2021The hotels and experiences were great. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and fun to be around! We loved having the option to do our own thing, or stay in a group. I would do this type of tour again!Trip date: September 2021
- Lisa· September 29th, 2021The islands of Mykonos and Santorini are as glorious as advertised. Our tour guide, Stefanos, was well-educated on the history of Greece, and his enthusiasm and love of Greece were infectious. I would not only recommend Stefanos as tour guide to others... Show moreTrip date: September 2021
- ROSIYANO· September 27th, 2021Excellent tour with an excellent guide!Travel Talk commented on this reviewHi Yanet, thank you for your feedback , nice photos for the memory back , looks like you had a great time. Hope to see you on one of our other destination tours. Take care, Travel Talk TeamTrip date: September 2021
- Xavier· September 8th, 2021The tour experience with the group and local tour guide were grate! The communication from travel talk and tourradar were poor/bad.Trip date: August 2021
- Gloria· June 23rd, 2021I had a terrific time.. Tour radar offered an amazing deal. The trip was well organized. We received great support and communication. I was very happy with the tour guide and all in all the accommodations and transportation. I will use their service... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
- GKGloria· June 14th, 2021Great tour guide. Athens and Mykonos hotel were OK. Santurini Hotel not very comfortable Shower in room was very small and uncomfortable Hotel staff did not bring luggage to room. My partner has a bad back! Good transportation, comfortable and clean.Trip date: May 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -45%Saturday6 May, 2023Friday12 May, 2023English$2,416$1,328
- -45%Saturday13 May, 2023Friday19 May, 2023English$2,416$1,328
- -45%Saturday20 May, 2023Friday26 May, 2023English$2,416$1,328
- -45%Saturday27 May, 2023Friday2 Jun, 2023English$2,416$1,328
- -45%Saturday3 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English$2,448$1,346
- -45%Saturday10 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English$2,448$1,346Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Saturday17 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$2,448$1,346Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Saturday24 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023English$2,791$1,535Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Saturday1 Jul, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023English$2,791$1,5350% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Saturday8 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023English$2,791$1,5350% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at New Haroula Hotel in Santorini. It's now time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Arion Hotel in Athens and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 7:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, there is an optional group dinner you can participate in, should you wish to. Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Delos Island Tour
Quad Biking Tour
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that pricing will be available with your finalised travel documents.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- What is the age range?
Generally, Travel Talk's passengers tend to be between the ages of 18 and 39, however, they do welcome more mature travellers with a young outlook. Unfortunately, children and young travellers under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in this tour.
- Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, however, after your booking is finalised you will be issued with your final trip documents with your confirmed hotel list. To give you an idea of the type of accommodation TravelTalk uses on this tour, below is a list of the hotels that they generally stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Arion Hotel - Athens
Alex Hotel - Mykonos
New Haroula Hotel - Santorini
Hopefully, this list can give you a better idea of the kind of accommodations you can expect on tour.
- Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller and you don't mind sharing you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender for no additional cost. If you would prefer your own private room this can be arranged for an additional cost, please contact our customer support team for more information.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Travel Talk" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece Explorer
- 7 days Greece
- From Athens to Santorini
- Operators in Europe
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Athens+2 Island Explorer Tours in Greece
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greek Islands
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Greece tours