Walking The Gran Isla
- Our saving
- US $ 1,107
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive to Aguimes
Start point Hotel Rural Casa de los Camellos, Hotel reception, Calle el Progreso, 12, 35260 Agüimes, Las Palmas, Spain 19:00
- Day 2: Circular walk to the Guayadeque Canyon
- Day 3: Walk from tejeda to Artenara and the Acusa Cliffs
- Day 4: Ancient village trail
- Day 5: Free day. Opportunity to relax or walk in Inagua Forest
- Day 6: Walk to the summit of Roque Nublo
- Day 7: Descend from village of Santa Lucia to Aguimes
Day 8: Tour ends in Aguimes
End point Hotel Rural Casa de los Camellos, Hotel reception, Calle el Progreso, 12, 35260 Agüimes, Las Palmas, Spain 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- RRuthWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was helped by lovely weather!Review collected by Explore!
- BBrianWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a very enoyable trip.Review collected by Explore!
- PPeterWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Another very good, well-organised and, at times, spectacular week's walking. Thanks to all concerned.Review collected by Explore!
- BBarbaraWritten on May 17, 20193.3 - GoodShow detailed ratings
the weather was terrible on first few days (cold, rain, wind), I ran out of clothes because they were either wet or I was wearing them all. Online & trip information did not indicate that it could be this awful or I would have packed different items (&... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- MMarkWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Another good Explore trip for me. It’s the company of like minded fellow guests that helps make the holiday enjoyable (as well as the itinerary).Review collected by Explore!
- AAlisonWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good flexibility by the guide meant we went to the beach on the day it rained, then picked up the village on the return journey.Review collected by Explore!
- MMichaelWritten on May 17, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Consider starting / ending the tour in Las Palmas. Include a coastal walk / more points of interestReview collected by Explore!
- LLubnaWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As noted before - maybe a bit more diversity in the 'stopping' points.Review collected by Explore!
- TThomasWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very nice trainee guide also with us on the trip.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Explore Walking Video
- Explore! Spain and Portugal
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Walking The Gran Isla
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Aguimes6 seats left$24USD $1,166
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Aguimes8 seats left$23USD $1,107
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayOct 31, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayNov 7, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayNov 14, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayNov 21, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayNov 28, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayDec 5, 2020to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayDec 26, 2020from Aguimes8 DaysSaturdayJan 2, 2021to Aguimes10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Aguimes.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Aguimes (Spain)
- 20 km
- Tejeda (Spain)
- 2 km
- Cruz de Tejeda (Spain)
- 8 km
- Acusa (Spain)
- 10 km
- La Aldea de San Nicolas (Spain)
- 34 km
- Aguimes (Spain)
- 9 km
- Santa Lucia (Spain)
- 9 km
- Aguimes (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,107 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking The Gran Isla via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours