Mexico City Break - 4 Days
- Tour Operator:
- SAT Mexico Tour and Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Mexico City
- San Juan Teotihuacán
- Day 1 Welcome in Mexico City
- Day 2 Historic Center and Anthropology Museum
- Day 3 Pyramids of Teotihuacan and the Shrine of Guadalupe
- Day 4 Mexico City
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by SAT Mexico Tour and Travel
Find everything you need for your trip to Mexico, including tailor-made itineraries, hand-picked accommodation, and exclusive activities in all parts of Mexico, created by local travel experts and focused on extreme detail. Discover the beauties of this fascinating country from a unique perspective. Let us inspire you, as Mexico has inspired us! Find your perfect visit to Mexico. Find Mexico.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- SKsusan· January 27th, 2023The tour was very good. I thought the hotel was in a great location and the breakfasts were delicious. The first day of touring at the pyramids was fantastic. RosaMaria is a very knowledgeable and personable guide. She easily explained everything in... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday2 Jun, 2023Monday5 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Saturday3 Jun, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Wednesday7 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Thursday8 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Tuesday6 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$325
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Mexican PesoMexico
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AMexico
- Type BMexico
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with SAT Mexico Tour and Travel . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SAT Mexico Tour and Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "SAT Mexico Tour and Travel " tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mexico
- Mexico Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Mexico Vacation Packages 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Mexico from Mexico City
- Mexico In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 4 days Mexico
- Operators in Latin America
- Mexico City Break - 4 Days Tours in Mexico
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Central Mexico Tours
- Mexico City Tours
- Mexico Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Central Mexico
- Mexico tours