Thailand Island Hopper
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Surat Thani
- Khao Sok National Park
- Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Tao
- Ao Nang
- Ko Phi Phi
- See Bangkok from the deck of a traditional Thai boat
- Sleep in floating bungalows surrounded by the rainforest
- Sip cocktails around the campfire in Koh Phangan
- Snorkel in crystal waters and swim beneath waterfalls
- Get your mates together for the Koh Tao Pub Crawl!
- Visit Maya Bay - filming location of ‘The Beach’
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Airport Pick Up
- Day 2: Temples & River Cruise
- Day 3: Massage & Overnight Train
- Day 4: Khao Sok National Park (1L, 1D)
- Day 5: Travel to Koh Phangan (1B)
- Day 6: Morning Chill & Muay Thai Lesson
- Day 7: Island Boat Trip (1L, 1D)
- Day 8: Travel to Koh Tao
- Day 9: Koh Nang Yuan (1L)
- Day 10: Action/Relaxation
- Day 11: Phi Phi Islands
- Day 12: Phi Phi Boat Trip (1L)
- Day 13: Phuket
- Day 14: Chilled Checkout
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by TruTravels
TruTravels creates life changing group travel experiences for 18 - Whatever year olds! Whether you’re a millennial, Gen Z-er or are just straight up young at heart, join us for unreal adventures across Asia, Europe & Latin America. There’s more than one way to travel so we’ve perfected 4 distinct travel styles - Classic, FitVentures, Flashpacker & SailVentures! Whatever bucket list ticking trip you’re looking for.. Well, we’ve got it! Maximum adventure, minimum hassle & we don’t do average... Ever. We have thousands of 5 star reviews online because our badass Travel Ninjas (like tour guides, but much better) are highly trained to make your experience a life changing, mind blowing, ground breaking, earth shatteringly awesome one. Every time. Book your dream trip now and look forward to making memories that will last a life time. You deserve it.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAnonymous· March 29th, 2023Vanezza, what an incredible person. Someone who never switched off 24/7 for the 17days, she would stay up all night to make sure people got home to then wake up for early activities. If anyone ever needed anything she would be right on it finding the... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Brielle· March 8th, 2023I had an excellent experience of Thailand with this tour. It really gave a great taste of what southern Thailand is like and I thought it was a great way to travel solo.Trip date: February 2023
- RSRicardo· March 5th, 2023Tommy and Pui were great, we saw a lot of Thailand in a short space of timeTrip date: February 2023
- ASamuel connelly· February 6th, 2023Both Arthur and Sonny have been the best tour guides to introduce us to the beautiful country of Thailand. Not only were they both keeping our spirits up during the early mornings when we were bleary eyed and grumpy, but they were great sources of... Show moreTrip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
- ASian· February 6th, 2023We have seen and done so much during our 2 weeks in Thailand, more than you would ever experience on a normal holiday. From the rainforest to beautiful islands, swimming with turtles to visiting temples and feeding monkeys.. it’s been a fantastic trip.... Show moreTrip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
- AGyasi Sheppy· February 6th, 2023Arthur & Sonny are two of a kind. High energy, easy-going, knowledgable but most importantly, professional. Our group was much bigger than expected so I had pre-holiday anxiety and they put me very much at ease as soon as I met them. They were on... Show moreTrip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
- ABenjamin Hayward· February 6th, 2023Had a great time, optional tour .Trip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
- AAlice Hendy· February 6th, 2023Sonny and Arthur were both INCREDIBLE. They took such amazing care of us, helped us when we were ill and generally were always there when we needed them. The best guys we could’ve had!! Also the funniest. Anyone would be lucky to book a tour and have... Show moreTrip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
- AKatie Sutton· February 6th, 2023Arthur and Sunny were the best guides! They went above and beyond to make sure we had an incredible time!Trip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
- APeter Mcgarry· February 6th, 2023Fantastic experience, our guide offie was amazing, learned a lot from him about local culture & travel tips etc would not have had half the experience without his guidance, top guy 😁Trip date: January 2023Review collected by TruTravels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday21 Apr, 2023Thursday4 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,495
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday9 May, 2023Monday22 May, 2023English$1,495$1,196
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Friday26 May, 2023English$1,495
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday17 May, 2023Tuesday30 May, 2023English$1,495$1,196
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday23 May, 2023Monday5 Jun, 2023English$1,495
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English$1,495
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English$1,495
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023English$1,495
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023English$1,495$1,345
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Jun, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023English$1,495$1,1960% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Solo travellers do not have to pay a single supplement as this is a group trip designed for shared accommodation. You will usually be paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip, which is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience!
- When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Phuket on Day 18. After checkout you are free to depart and continue with your travels. Your guides will be happy to help you make further travel arrangements!
- When and where does the tour start?
Your adventure starts in Bangkok, on Day 1 of the tour! We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel, where you can meet the rest of your travel group.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
An airport arrival transfer is included in the tour price (and up to 2 days before the tour starts).
- What is the age range?
The age range for this trip is 18 to 35 year olds. There is no maximum age limit on this trips however most of our travellers are between 18 and mid 30’s. Under 18's will not be able to participate on this trip.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
- Do we need to have any vaccinations before travelling to Thailand?
As each traveller is an individual, we would recommend contacting your local travel doctor or general practitioner to get the best recommendations in regards to vaccinations or medication.
- What activities are included in this trip?
The included activities on this tour are:
-Chao Phraya River cruise on private boat
-Visits to Bangkok’s most historic temples
-Swimming, tubing, kayaking, cliff jumping
-Boat trip around Koh Phangan
-Snorkelling & Waterfalls (seasonal)
-Day and night on magical Bottle Beach
-Party in Koh Phangan
-Muay Thai lesson
-Koh Tao Snorkelling
-Koh Nangyuan day trip
-Railay beach kayaking
-Maya Bay boat trip
-Indoor surfing in Phuket
- Are there any meals included on this tour?
In general, we do not include meals on our tours so you will need to budget for food/drink. However, it is super cheap to eat out there; you will be able to get a decent meal for under £5. Occasionally you will receive a light lunch/dinner in some of the more remote areas or on a boat trip so we will still ask for your dietary requirements. On this trip you can expect: x1 breakfast, x3 lunches and x2 evening meals.
- How do I get back to the start destination and is this included in the price?
No it is not included but we can assist you with booking it all. You will need to get a joint ticket which consists of a ferry from Koh Phangan to the mainland and then a bus to Bangkok. The cost is around £25-30. Please be aware this can be quite a long journey of around 12 hours’ door to door. Alternatively, you can fly from Koh Samui however this option is more expensive and would cost in the region of £100 but saves time.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $280 is required to confirm your booking with TruTravels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "TruTravels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of TruTravels. Please familiarise yourself with the TruTravels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- Thailand from Bangkok
- Thailand Island Hopping
- 14 days Thailand
- From Bangkok to Phuket
- Operators in Asia
- Thailand Island Hopper Tours in Thailand
- Island Hopping Tours
- Southern Thailand Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Asia Tours
- Island Hopping Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Beach Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Southern Thailand
- Thailand tours