Tru Thailand Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,388
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- See Bangkok from the deck of a traditional Thai boat
- Sleep in floating bungalows surrounded by the rainforest
- Sip cocktails around the campfire in Koh Phangan
- Snorkel in crystal waters and swim beneath waterfalls
- Get your mates together for the Koh Tao Pub Crawl!
- Visit Maya Bay - filming location of ‘The Beach’
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Beach
- Rather Poor
- DanielWritten on October 22, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was awesome, locations, activities and accommodation were generally great, Thailand is beautiful - I adore rockclimbing so Railay was the best!. Now if you enjoy people, my only comments would be to check how many people are on your chosen tour prior to finalising your booking, and try to travel in the 'peak' season to ensure all the nighttime activities are great experiences.Show detailed ratings
- BBethPerryWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentI've really enjoyed the whole 18 days. There were moments that seriously challenged me, but despite being to out of my comfort zone, I still had an incredible time and can no look back on it and laugh, knowing it's a memory I'll have forever. All of the included activities were great fun and the optional extras well worth the money. My favorite activity was the snorkeling trip in Koh Tao, where we saw a giant sea turtke and blacktip sharks, along with so many other things - absolutely breathtaking. My tour guides, Lish, Bee, and Papsii went above and beyond to look after me!Show detailed ratings
- RRichardHolleyWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentI've been very pleased with my experience. I couldn't have imagined seeing places like Khao Sok National Park and Bottle Beach. Koh Tao and Koh Phangan are such cool islands too. Scuba diving in Koh Tao was a clear favorite memory for me but I also loved the snorkeling and elephant sanctuary too. I am grateful to have had all three guides (Lish, Bee, Papsii) showing me this beautiful country and I've loved that TruTravels provides a native guide throughout the trip. This enhances the experience so much more and I think keeps everyone more relaxed, particularly when travelling.Show detailed ratings
- SSophieBretherickWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have loved every minute! Even the overnight train and ferry as it is all part of the experience! I can't believe how much I have seen and done in such a short period of time. This tour was was perfect for "ticking off Thailand" as I feel I have seen a variety of things. Everything has run smoothly and like clockwork. Bee, Lish, and Papsii have been amazing, knowledgeable, and great leaders. Although the tour is tiring, I feel like there was enough free time and balance of activities. Despite being poorly too, Papsii and Lish have still gotten involved and organized everything on our behalf, e.g. onward travel and elephant sanctuary. Both Papsii and Bee had great English speaking skills also. My favorite activity of the trip was diving in Koh Tao and the elephant sanctuary in Phuket. My favorite memory of the trip was Khao Sok National Park and the longtail boat to the bungalows, the swim in the lake before arriving at the bungalows, the kayaking, and sunset.Show detailed ratings
- LLukeWarrenWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis has been one of the best experience I have had whilst travelling. I can honestly say I have loved every minute of every day. The accommodation was perfectly suited to each location and there was a good variety of types. The transport was first class. On time and runs like clockwork. Very good value for money and the tour took out the stress we might otherwise have had. The itinerary was a good mix and there was something to do every day. There was also a good balance of free time to do your own thing as a couple or a group outside of the itinerary. Lish, Bee, Papsii were our tour leaders. They made the trip very memorable and looked after us all the way. Lish was the life and soul of the party, but still made sure everyone was catered for in the group at all times. Bee and Papsii were super friendly and knowledgeable as our Thai tour leaders. Great English and answered all our questions. My favorite memory was arriving at Khao Sok National Park. It was peaceful and tranquil. Another favorite memory were the Bottle Beach huts and waking up on the beach as well as the viewpoint hike. My favorite activity was the snorkel trip in Koh Tao where we saw a sea turtle and a shark! I have nothing but positive feedback. Keep doing what you are doing . Keep guides like Lish, Bee, and Papsii - the tour wouldn't be the same without them.Show detailed ratings
- BrookeWritten on September 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe 18 day island hopper tour in Thailand covered everywhere in Thailand that a backpacker would want to see! Some highlights of the trip include waking up in the middle of a lake in a floating bungalow, relaxing on bottle beach, snorkeling in Koh Tao and visiting the temples in Bangkok. Not only can you travel like a local, the bars and restaurants, the tour guides took us to showed s all the culture of the people. Our tour guides Oneway, Arthur and Pompom were the lfie of all the parties, so helpful and our own personal photographers. Met some amazing people and made some amazing memories. SO much ticked off my bucket list!Show detailed ratings
- LLuiseLuibWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe just finished the 18 day tour and these days were full of awesome experiences, beautiful places, and many activities. During the 8 day tour we did so many fabulous things and one highlight was following the other. Our next part, the 10 days tour was more forrelaxing and laying on the beach. I also liked that everyone of our tour guides had his own style and managed to be tour guide and member of our group all in one person. Our group was so nice and time by time we got to know each other better and better. All in all I can recommend the 8 day tour for those who love activities and new experiences and the last 10 days for more free time in a group surrounding Thank you TruTravels and Oneway, Arthur and Pompom for this incredible holiday in Thailand!Show detailed ratings
- MMichelleMaesWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodIt was an amazing tour. It was an excellent mix between seeing Thailand and having time to chill and enjoy. Gun was amazing as our tourleader! He was our guide, photographer, dancing and singing friend. He made our trip so much more than just a trip. With his huge boombox with lovely songs we made so many beautiful memory's!Show detailed ratings
- IIsobelChubbWritten on September 18, 20184.0 - GoodGun was fantastic! He was both a great tour guide and a friend to all of us. He was there for us without hesitation when we needed it. The tour itself was amazing, I feel like I really saw much of Thailand.Show detailed ratings
- BBecksEnglandWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentI only booked the trip the day before it started but it was that well organized and value for money that I ended up changing my flights home and extending from the 8 day to the 18 day trip. A decision that I could never regret as each place we visited was amazing in its own way. The pirate boat on Phi Phi, not only was the boat a lot better than previous boats I had been on but was so much fun. There was a good mix of activities to do on it whilst also having a DJ and party on the boat, with our tour leader Delaney and the staff on the boat making it something I will never forget. Definitely worth the extra money. This trip was great value for money with the majority of activities being included and managed to find a good balance between activities, sightseeing and partying. The two leaders , Delaney and Bee, definitely contributed to it by being the best tour leaders you could want providing us with all the necessary information and ensuring we all had a good time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Airport pick up, meet & greet
Start point Mango Lagoon, 30 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2: Bangkok River Cruise & Temples
- Day 3: Thai Massage & Overnight Train
- Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5: Arrive in Koh Phangan - Bottle Beach
- Day 6: Muay Thai Lesson
- Day 7: Phangan Island boat trip, dinner & Beach party
- Day 8: Head to Koh Tao
- Day 9: Koh Nangyuan
- Day 10: Action/Relaxation
- Day 11: Free Day & Night Boat
- Day 12: Railay Beach, Krabi
- Day 13: Kayaking & Viewpoint
- Day 14: Phi Phi Islands
- Day 15: Maya Bay Boat Trip
- Day 16: Phuket
- Day 17: Indoor Surfing
Day 18: Check out
End point Hemingway's Hotel, 188/17-20 Phuangmuang Sai Ko Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, 83150, Thailand 12:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- TruTravels 18 day Thailand Island Hopper
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Solo travellers do not have to pay a single supplement as this is a group trip designed for shared accommodation. You will usually be paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip, which is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience!
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Phuket on Day 18. After checkout you are free to depart and continue with your travels. Your guides will be happy to help you make further travel arrangements!
When and where does the tour start?
Your adventure starts in Bangkok, on Day 1 of the tour! We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel, where you can meet the rest of your travel group.
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "So my name is Alicia, but I just go by Lish! I'm your average 1/2 Canadian 1/2 British girl with a love..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "SA-WAS-DEE ka "
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "Kindly,friendly and professional in tour operation. Positive thinking, open minded for new things that..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I was just a girl standing in the desert, wishing it was the beach.. And magically it all came TRU! (See..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I’m Gogi tour guide from Thailand Thank you for every reviews, hopefully you will come back..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyyy everybody, my name is Pompom, 25 years old from Bangkok with a license to showing you around. You..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! Welcome to Thailand! My name is Tamara, coming from the Country of cheese and clogs, The..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey there! I’m 6'2, brown hair, green eyes, crooked grin and incredibly handsome.. oh I think I was..."
- "Hey there! I'm Arthur, I am a tour guide in Thailand. "
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 23 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hey everyone! My name's Ben and I'm a tour guide at TruTravels. I've spent the best part of the last..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
Tru Thailand Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$43USD $1,388
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$43USD $1,388
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$43USD $1,388
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$43USD $1,388
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Phuket0 seats left$43USD $1,388
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$43USD $1,388Instant BookHold my
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Bangkok18 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Phuket0 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Bangkok18 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Phuket0 seats left$43USD $1,388
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Bangkok18 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Phuket0 seats left$43USD $1,388
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Bangkok18 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Phuket0 seats left$43USD $1,388
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Phuket is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,388 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1388 for Tru Thailand Island Hopper, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 529 km
- Surat Thani (Thailand)
- 64 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
- 45 km
- Koh Tao (Thailand)
- 255 km
- Railay (Thailand)
- 31 km
- Phi Phi Island (Thailand)
- 47 km
- Phuket (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,388 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,120 tours in Asia
- covered by 316 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tru Thailand Island Hopper via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tru Thailand Island Hopper