Tru Thailand Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,486
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Explore temples in Bangkok
- Kayak around Khao Sok National Park
- Visit the floating bungalows
- Relax with a day on Magical Bottle Beach
- Experience the Phi Phi nightlife
- Muay Thai boxing session
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- KBKevinWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour guides and met some amazing people!Show detailed ratings
- NNikitaWritten on March 23, 20184.0 - GoodI have just returned from the 18 day island hopper tour of Thailand and cannot wait to go back to explore more of the country! I had three tour guides on my tour Tina, Ali and Oneway, who were all very approachable and made everybody feel at ease right from the start. The transportation from place to place was very well organised and was of a comfortable standard. The overnight train however was an experience, let’s leave it at that! The accommodation varied with some places being comfortable and clean, but others not so much and if honest a bit grubby! Not a lot of meals are included within the tour however, everywhere that the guides recommended to eat served up good food. We had a great bunch of people on our tour with quite a few who liked to party into the early hours and drink by the bucket load. I did feel this sometimes impacted the tour as a lot of activities that were planned into the itinerary didn’t take place until late afternoon, so if you like to be up early you may find yourself sitting around waiting for the rest of the group or trying to plan things to do yourself! Overall, I had a fantastic time and made friends and memories with a great bunch of people that I will never forget!Show detailed ratings
- HhannahWritten on March 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentOne of the most amazing experiences I've ever had! I initially singed on for the 12 day tour but extended to the 18 day because I was enjoying it so much! My tour guides (Tina, Ali And OneWay) were a load of fun but also really helpful when it came to answering any queries I had. They were knowledgeable and showed us the best places to eat/ go on nights out etc. We got to explore Thailand by a multiple range of transport- from tuk tuks to taxis to boats, which gave us a real feel for the country! I feel like we could have got a little bit more for our money but it was well worth it. You get to meet so many new people and most likely friends for life. Will definitely travel with trutravels again.Show detailed ratings
- WWandaWritten on March 22, 20184.0 - GoodWell what can I say ! Everett is by far the most professional and caring tour guide . Always happy to help when you need advices . Thank you for a great experience !Show detailed ratings
- DDomStevensWritten on March 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent, right from the start, the guides and group had a great atmosphere and vibe. Ally was incredibly fun and always bright joy to the group even on hungover mornings. Tina was incredible, she brought so much fun but had a sense of control and maturity way beyond her years. The destinations were great especially Koh Tao. Included activities were fantastic. Only issue was almost a weird relationship with other groups.Show detailed ratings
- BWBethWritten on March 22, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour was a really good way of starting out my travelling safely and without having to organise anything. Tina was really on top of the organisation and was able to answer any questions I had. Oneway was super knowledgeable about all the places we visited and would always help carry bags and help us on and off boats even when it wasn’t sketchy! He was always making sure everyone was ok which was lovely. Ali was born to work with people and was so enthusiastic, I think he became everyone’s best friend within about 5 minutes! My only problem with the tour was it was maybe a little too relaxed, nothing really ran on time (but that’s Thailand) and there were lots of nights out for some of the group which meant activities the next day rarely started before late afternoon. Most of the accommodation was great with ensuites and aircon and in central locations, however despite it being advertised as twin rooms I was in rooms of 3 or 4 people for 7 nights of the tour, plus 2 nights on overnight transport, so was only in a twin room for half the time. Having said this, Tina did very well matching up room buddies. Overall we did quite a lot in the 18 days and I have made some friends for life!Show detailed ratings
- JCJoeWritten on March 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentFrom the moment I touched down in Bangkok to the moment we said our goodbyes in Phuket; Tina, Allie & One Way were superb. As well as being helpful, knowledgeable and caring, they were so much fun, all of them were just as much part of the group as anyone on the tour and I could not imagine anyone doing a better job. The tour itself was an action packed 18 days full of amazing views, lots of activities and an awesome group of people. I'd happily do it all over again! #JustGoShow detailed ratings
- ALAbigailWritten on March 18, 20184.0 - Goodi had the most amazing experience travelling around Thailand on this trip. Sammy was the perfect tour guide - so enthusiastic, friendly, had tons of energy and always knew the best places to go. Always felt like I could talk to her about any questions that I had and she was always more than willing to help. So happy with the whole trip and would recommend it to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- KayhanWritten on March 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy second tour with TruTravels, this time the 18 day Thailand Island Hopper in Jan '18, and wow oh wow, what a tour! Not only were all the locations perfect in every way (apart from the Railay plague!), but one word describes our two tour guides Steve and Justin.....LEGENDS. These two guys went over and above at every and any opportunity to ensure every person on the tour got the most that they could out of the experience. Like I said, this was my second TruTravels tour after Indonesia, and there's no question who I'll be going to for my third.Show detailed ratings
- AGAlannaWritten on March 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentI don't even know where to begin. Peter "Chamnanvidez Chotiya Montkol" is one of the most kindest, caring and sweetest person I've ever met. What an assett to have on our group. He was so friendly, fun loving, caring, helpful - a perfect guide to have on your tour and you are lucky if you happen to be on a your and have Peter as your guide. From the minute he collected me at Bangkok Airport, until parting ways in Phuket he was so so helpful throughout the whole trip. Having Peter as the Thai guide made life so much easier when trying to communicate with the locals, and his English is very good which was amazing to have if you ever needed to ask a question or try and work anything out Peter is your guy. He was so friendly and professional and I truly believe he will become one of the best tour guides for Tru Travels. I feel blessed and so thankful to have him as a guide on our trip. Miss you lots & cant wait to meet again Peter. Love Alanna (Alanna Havanah) haha xxShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Airport pick up, meet & greet
Start point Mango Lagoon, 30 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2: Bangkok River Cruise & Temples
- Day 3: Thai Massage & Overnight Train
- Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5: Arrive in Koh Phangan - Bottle Beach
- Day 6: Muay Thai Lesson
- Day 7: Phangan Island boat trip, dinner & Beach party
- Day 8: Head to Koh Tao
- Day 9: Koh Nangyuan
- Day 10: Action/Relaxation
- Day 11: Free Day & Night Boat
- Day 12: Railay Beach, Krabi
- Day 13: Kayaking & Viewpoint
- Day 14: Phi Phi Islands
- Day 15: Maya Bay Boat Trip
- Day 16: Phuket
- Day 17: Indoor Surfing
Day 18: Check out
End point Hemingway's Hotel, 188/17-20 Phuangmuang Sai Ko Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, 83150, Thailand 12:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- TruTravels 18 day Thailand Island Hopper
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Do we need to have any vaccinations before travelling to Thailand?
As each traveller is an individual, we would recommend contacting your local travel doctor or general practitioner to get the best recommendations in regards to vaccinations or medication.
- February 2, 2017
Can you organise additional accommodation before or after the tour?
We sure can organising additional accommodation! Please contact us for more information and pricing.
- February 2, 2017
What activities are included in this trip?
The included activities on this tour are:
-Chao Phraya River cruise on private boat
-Visits to Bangkok’s most historic temples
-Swimming, tubing, kayaking, cliff jumping
-Boat trip around Koh Phangan
-Snorkelling & Waterfalls (seasonal)
-Day and night on magical Bottle Beach
-Party in Koh Phangan
-Muay Thai lesson
-Koh Tao Snorkelling
-Koh Nangyuan day trip
-Railay beach kayaking
-Maya Bay boat trip
-Indoor surfing in Phuket
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "So my name is Alicia, but I just go by Lish! I'm your average 1/2 Canadian 1/2 British girl with a love..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "Kindly,friendly and professional in tour operation. Positive thinking, open minded for new things that..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyyy everybody, my name is Pompom, 25 years old from Bangkok with a license to traveling with people..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! Welcome to Thailand! My name is Tamara, coming from the Country of cheese and clogs, The..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 22 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hey everyone! My name's Ben and I'm a tour guide at TruTravels. I've spent the best part of the last..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- "6'2, brown hair, green eyes, crooked grin and incredibly handsome.. oh I think I was supposed to talk..."
- "'pimm' a 100% Thai who'd love to travel around and show you all how amazing Thailand is!! will do the..."
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
619 travellers met before going on their TruTravels Tru Thailand Island Hopper tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
Tru Thailand Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayApr 16, 2018to Phuket0 seats left$62USD $1,486
- FridayApr 6, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayApr 23, 2018to Phuket0 seats left$62USD $1,486
- FridayApr 13, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
- SundayApr 15, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Phuket0 seats left$62USD $1,486
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Bangkok18 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Phuket10+ seats left$62USD $1,486
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Phuket is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,486 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1486 for Tru Thailand Island Hopper, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 529 km
- Surat Thani (Thailand)
- 64 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
- 45 km
- Koh Tao (Thailand)
- 255 km
- Railay (Thailand)
- 31 km
- Phi Phi Island (Thailand)
- 47 km
- Phuket (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,486 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,342 tours in Asia
- covered by 164 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tru Thailand Island Hopper via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 497 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tru Thailand Island Hopper