Taj Mahal and Wildlife with Royal Stay at Castles
- Tour Operator:
- Swastik India Journeys
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Ranthambore National Park
- Taj Mahal
- Fall in love with the sights, sounds and tastes of India
- Live like royalty while staying at the Sardargarh Fort
- See cheetahs, panthers and tigers on an incredible safari
- Visit the Amber Fort in Jaipur and the palace in Udaipur
- Take a picture in front of the ivory Taj Mahal
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
- Day 02: Jaipur
- Day 03: Jaipur - Jodhpur
- Day 04: Jodhpur - Rohet Garh (Castle of Rohet) / Chanwa Fort, Luni
- Day 05: Rohetgarh / Chanwa Fort - Sardargarh
- Day 06: Sardargarh - Udaipur
- Day 07: Udaipur
- Day 08: Udaipur - Pushkar
- Day 09: Pushkar - Ranthambore
- Day 10: Ranthambore - Agra
- Day 11: Agra - Delhi Drop
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Sshawn· October 10th, 2020We did this tour before pandemic. It was a wonderful experience. Perfectly organized. All hotels were excellent. Castle stays were amazing. Our driver Sushil took very good care of us. We highly recommend this tour!!Trip date: February 2020
- MMilli· June 11th, 2020These 11 days in India were amazing. The people i got to meet along the tour were awesome. The tour guides had great knowledge. Would go on another trip with Swastik India in a heartbeat.Trip date: February 2020
- JJackCollins· May 6th, 2020Really enjoyed our first visit to India. We are glad that we chose this trip as it covered both heritage and rural part of India. It gives a great insight of Indian culture. Castle stays were amazing.Trip date: February 2020
- DDanilo· April 6th, 2020This tour gave me the best experience of my life. The itinerary was amazing and it was very well organised. Accommodations were excellent specially the hotel in Jaipur. Guides were knowledgeable and professional.Trip date: January 2020
- DDavid· March 19th, 2020We got great driver and amazing tour guides through out the whole trip. Driver Takhat did everything to make us feel safe and comfortable. He was very entertaining too. All hotels were perfect. Staying at castles was a totally different experience for... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- MSMichael· March 19th, 2020Whilst the driver was excellent at driving, he didn’t speak a lot of English which made the long road trips a little monotonous.Trip date: March 2020
- EElshad· March 18th, 2020I had an amazing time. Rajasthan is amazing. Full of culture and heritage. Itinerary was very well designed and organised. Choice of hotels were excellent.Trip date: January 2020
- MMarco· March 7th, 2020It was an incredible trip. One of the best trips I've been on. I am very happy that Karni was there to resolve any issue that came our way. I would 100% recommend this tour.Trip date: March 2020
- WSwilliam· February 21st, 2020First time we have been to india and was really fascinating and a real cultural eye opener.Lots of miles at times but u have to do this to see the sights in short space of time but Pradeep our excellent driver went out of his way to make it a wonderful... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- KKasper· February 21st, 2020Great trip..amazing guides and a unique itinerary. The whole tour was thoroughly enjoyable.Didn't want it to end.Trip date: February 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday17 May, 2021EnglishThursday27 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Tuesday18 May, 2021EnglishFriday28 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Wednesday19 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Thursday20 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Friday21 May, 2021EnglishMonday31 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishTuesday1 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishWednesday2 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday24 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 May, 2021EnglishFriday4 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,350
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
- When and where does the tour end?
- What is the age range?
- Do I need a visa?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Will the tour be cancelled if no other traveller books onto this tour?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- India from New Delhi
- India Adventure
- Small group tour
- 11 days India
- Operators in Asia
- Adventure tours
- Northern India tours
- India tours
- Asia tours
- Northern India