Nile Jewel - 5* Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 470
- +5 Destinations
- See the Sphinx and the Step Pyramid in Sakkara
- Join a cruise down the Nile from Aswan to Luxor
- Explore the West Bank of Luxor, Kom Ombo and Edfu
- Enjoy the sun, beach and sea in Hurghada
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Timeless Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom-Ombo
- Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Cairo
Day 9: Cairo airport transfer
End point 12:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Giza - Cairo
Address: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
The Nile cruise: Ms Nile Quest, Ms Zeina or Ms Le Boheme. Grand Seas Host Mark Hotel, Hurghada
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GYGabrielaWritten on November 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First time visiting Egypt and all I can say is that we had an amazing time with our group, our tour guide Kero made us feel secure and comfortable at all time, he kept us informed about our itinerary and our daily schedule at all time, very friendly and... Read more
- AshleyWritten on November 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I just got back from 10 days in Egypt and this was my best vacation yet! I felt taken care of on this trip and our guide was a big reason for this. Kieros was amazing and very accommodating! I also felt VERY SAFE in Egypt so if you are on the edge about... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- JCJamesWritten on November 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first solo trip ever and it was such a memorable experience. I've never considered myself a photographer but I couldn't stop taking pictures of all the beautiful sites I saw: the Pyramids, the Sphynx, the tombs, sailing on the Nile River and so... Read more
- MargaretWritten on November 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Timeless Egypt Tour was absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about the team: Sammy, Mary and Kero. Kero was the best tour guide I have had since I have been traveling abroad. He was very attentive, knowledgable, and accommodating to our group.
- JudithWritten on November 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip! Great guide, good food and accommodations.Review collected by Timeless Tours
- JasonWritten on October 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a good time, the temples, museum were excellentReview collected by Timeless Tours
- SusanWritten on October 31, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an Awesome tour! Our tour guide Meena was the best!! He went above and beyond to make sure we were all safe and well looked after, answering all our questions and his knowledge of the areas was outstanding. The tour covered all I wanted to see plus... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- TâniaWritten on October 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mariam foi uma guia espetacular, acompanhou-nos sempre e resolvou todos os problemas. Muito conhecedora da história do Egipto, não podia ter sido melhor.
- PennyWritten on October 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wonderful experience, however it would have been much more interesting if we had have been told about the local culture and interesting landmarks/sites along the way, particularly during the lengthy bus trips. having said that, the historical knowledge of... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- AKABHIJITWritten on October 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I take this opportunity to congratulate Timeless tours for organising an excellent holiday for me and my wife in Egypt. Everything was well managed - right from the reception at The Oasis to the Cairo Airport drop off. l recommend Timeless Tours to send a... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the most appropriate type of luggage to bring?
We strongly recommend bringing a backpack or duffel bag, as suitcases can be oversized and difficult to store in buses, under seats, etc. On the tour, you are allowed to bring one main piece of luggage weighing no more than 20kg and one small soft bag for hand luggage. On all tours, you will have to carry your own luggage at certain point, please bear this in mind when you are deciding what to pack.
Is travel insurance compulsory?
Travel insurance is compulsory on this tour, if you have not already organised your travel insurance we recommend World Nomads as just one of many options to choose from.
Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements & costs from the moment you decide to leave the tour. If you feel this may be necessary for you to join the tour please consult our team of Travel Experts before you book your tour.
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- Egypt Tours - travel back in time
- Discover the Best of Egypt with Timeless Tours
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things...."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Nile Jewel - 5* Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Cairo7 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Cairo10+ seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Cairo7 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Cairo7 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Cairo9 DaysSundayFeb 2, 2020to Cairo8 seats left$272$847-32%USD $575Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of 15% is required to confirm your booking with Timeless Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Timeless Tours . Please familiarise yourself with the Timeless Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $470 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,866 tours in Africa
- covered by 574 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 508 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Nile Jewel - 5* Cruise