- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Gili Trawangan
- Explore stunning Bali - Indonesia's most visited island
- Visit amazing temples - Tanah Lot and Pura Taman Ayun
- Learn to surf in Kuta and stroll through markets in Ubud
- Go snorkeling & chill on the beach on the charming Gilli T.
- Meet the locals and indulge in traditional Balinese cuisine
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Airport Pick Up
- Day 2: Temple Visits (1B)
- Day 3: Surfs Up! (1B)
- Day 4: Ubud Waterfalls (1B)
- Day 5: Cooking Class & Monkey Forest (1B, 1L)
- Day 6: Rice Terraces & Volcano Viewpoint (1B)
- Day 7: Head to the Gili Islands (1B)
- Day 8: Island Hopping Adventure (1B)
- Day 9: Bike Ride Around Gili T (1B)
- Day 10: Chilled Checkout (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by TruTravels
TruTravels creates life changing group travel experiences for 18 - Whatever year olds! Whether you’re a millennial, Gen Z-er or are just straight up young at heart, join us for unreal adventures across Asia, Europe & Latin America. There’s more than one way to travel so we’ve perfected 4 distinct travel styles - Classic, FitVentures, Flashpacker & SailVentures! Whatever bucket list ticking trip you’re looking for.. Well, we’ve got it! Maximum adventure, minimum hassle & we don’t do average... Ever. We have thousands of 5 star reviews online because our badass Travel Ninjas (like tour guides, but much better) are highly trained to make your experience a life changing, mind blowing, ground breaking, earth shatteringly awesome one. Every time. Book your dream trip now and look forward to making memories that will last a life time. You deserve it.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- IAIsabelle· March 22nd, 2023Had such a great time! Our tour guide Josh was excellent! I got see everything I wanted to see on my list to see when visiting Bali.Trip date: March 2023
- Jessica· February 20th, 2023Best 10 days of my life.Trip date: February 2023
- IFIoana· February 13th, 2023This was the most amazing vacation of my life! The care, attention and program provided with the best professionals and schedule that can be, is unbelievable to know it exists! Thank you for making this happen and keep on doing the same amazing... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- LTLauren· February 2nd, 2023We got sick at the beginning and the whole thing derailed.Trip date: January 2023
- AOAndres· December 19th, 2022Andre is an absolute legend! You can really tell he cares not only about each person in the group but making sure everyone has a safe and amazing experience. He’s the type of person who becomes everyone best friend! Every trip will have its hiccups but... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
- RBRachel· December 19th, 2022Andre was great! He was a bundle of positive energy and really got the group hyped up for activities. He went out of his way to make sure that we were safe coming back home from nights out and always have us information about the local area. He was also... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
- MMathijsvanGijtenbeek· November 22nd, 2022Eman is an amazing tour guide! He is very patient, helpful and and knowledgeable and passionate about Indonesia.Trip date: October 2022
- MMolliMurphy· November 22nd, 2022Wira was a great tour guide for our group! He was always the last one to come home at night making sure that everyone was safe. He also had a lot of good local recommendations which helped a lot when doing things outside of the itinerary. He was always... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- LLaurenCowie· November 22nd, 2022Wira was an incredible guide. He made everyone feel comfortable and ensured that everyone was included. He made excellent recommendations and shared great knowledge throughout. He was so friendly and went above and beyond during our trip. My bag went... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- Jenna· November 22nd, 2022Wira was brilliant, answered all of my questions and was very helpful throughout my trip. He made the experience fun and informative. Would definitely recommend him and would do another tour in the future with him.Trip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English$975
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$975
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English$975
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English$975
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023English$975
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Apr, 2023Wednesday26 Apr, 2023English$975
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Monday1 May, 2023English$975
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 Apr, 2023Friday5 May, 2023English$975
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday27 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023English$975
- Wednesday3 May, 2023Friday12 May, 2023English$975
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that this tour does not offer any optional excursions. That being said, the tour already includes a bunch of great experiences!
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
TruTravels does not offer a single supplement on any of their tours, and you will, therefore, have to share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
- Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a hotel list available for this tour, as all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. An example of a hotel that they generally stay at on this tour is Koa D'Surfers in Canggu - hopefully, this can give you an idea of the kind of accommodation you can expect on tour.
- When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with check-out at 12 pm at Trawangan Nirvana Hotel in Gili Trawangan, and it is time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! The Group Leaders will help you book everything you need to get to where you’re heading after the tour, so don't worry, they've got you covered. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Denpasar Airport, where your group leader will meet you and take you to Koa D'Surfer Hotel in Canggu. Since day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, you can arrive anytime during the day. You can then relax by the pool or beach or explore Canggu before you will head out at 7 pm for your welcome dinner and drinks, where you will meet the rest of your group. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
An airport arrival transfer is included in the tour price (up to 2 days before the tour even starts!). Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- What is the age range?
There are no age limits on this Tru Travels trip however you will find on the tour most of the travellers will generally be between 18 and 39. Tru Travels likes you to remember you are only as old as you feel!
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- What is the currency?
The currency in Bali is Indonesian Rupiah(IPR)
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $280 is required to confirm your booking with TruTravels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "TruTravels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of TruTravels. Please familiarise yourself with the TruTravels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Bali Tour Itinerary: from 3 to 7 Days (with Airfares)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Denpasar
- Indonesia Explorer
- Small group tour
- 10 days Indonesia
- From Denpasar to Gili Trawangan
- Operators in Asia
- Bali Experience Tours in Indonesia
- Explorer Tours
- Bali Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Beach Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Indonesia tours