Annapurna Circuit Trek - 15 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport
- Day 2 Drive to Chamje
- Day 3 Trek from Chamje to Dharapani
- Day 4 Trek to Chame
- Day 5 Trek to Pisang
- Day 6 Trek to Mangng Via Ghyaru
- Day 7 Acclimatization day in Manang In and around Manang Today, after our breakfast, we make some steep walk up to Gangapurna Viewpoint (3800 m) to avoid the mountain sickness in Yak Kharka, Thorong Phedi, and Thorang pass (5416 m) and come back hotel f
- Day 8 Trek to Yak Kharka
- Day 9 Trek to Thorong Phedi (4650m) or High Camp (4800)
- Day 10 High camp to Muktinath via Thorang pass (5416m)
- Day 11 Jeep driving to Tatopani (1100 m)
- Day 12 Trek all the way to Ghorepani (2800m) It is better to start early because of hot weather in this area. The trail leads steeply uphill through the terraced farmland and passes beautiful Gurung village with Green Mountain nearby you and snow-capped
- Day 13 30 take some water, flash- light and Camera then hike all the
- Day 14 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 15 Departure to your country
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
Oriental Journeys is Kathmandu, Nepal based tour/trekking company. We welcome all the travelers and adventure enthusiasts to enjoy the holidays in the lap of Holy Himalayas. Having more than two decades of experiences in guiding tourists for trekking and mountaineering in all parts of Nepalese mountains, we established Oriental Journeys. We operate various travel packages to fit all type of traveler willing to make their holidays memorable. Our team has specialized trekking and mountaineering guides, Yoga Masters, Reiki Healers, experienced birdwatchers, art & architecture specialists and culture experts. We are committed in providing quality travel services within Nepal and neighboring countries: India, China-Tibet and Bhutan. You can book your trekking in Nepal, tours in Nepal, heritage and pilgrimage tours in Nepal, cultural journeys, jungle safari with us. Mission Statement : "You only live once: Find the adventure of life and live it fully" Slogan: "Come as a Guest, Go as a fiend"Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LGLinda· January 14th, 2020We have recently completed 15 Days along the Annapurna Circuit trek. The trail is rich with natural wonders, cultural diversity and interesting people. The experience was excellent and as we had expected. The guide and supporting staff were friendly and... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Linda for your nice words. Hope to see you again in Nepal and next chance to serve you.Trip date: November 2019
- JAJan· January 11th, 2020We had an exciting and amazing trek organized by Oriental Journeys. They have a good management for all our accommodations, food and transportation. Porter and guide were very charming and nice people. We had a great trek like with friends. Thanks to... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewHello Jan, Hope you are good there. Our gratitude in reviewing us. Your words inspire our team. Thank you. Hope to see you in Nepal next time soon.Trip date: October 2019
- AAdrina· January 8th, 2020My first visit to Nepal and I chose to trek the Annapurna Circuit trek. My guide cared me from beginning to the end. My guide Layu and Potter Pemba were very nice people. Layu is an experienced and knowledgeable guide of the regions made it especially... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewNamaste Adrina! Thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review for Oriental Journeys. It's glad to know that you have a wonderful trekking experience in the Annapurna circuit trek. Your review further motivates us to provide the best services... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- JDJohn· January 8th, 2020Annapurna circuit trek is a beautiful trek in the Annapurna range. It is so beautiful and surrounded by many beautiful high mountains. This is the best trek. I am highly impressed with the scenery of lush green forest and snow-capped mountains.... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewNamaste! and Warm Greetings from Oriental Journeys! Thank you for putting your great review. Your positive words and inspiration always motivate us to provide the best services in the future. We are really happy to know that you have enjoyed the trek... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- CMCai· January 8th, 2020Annapurna circuit trek is a fantastic trek with a fantastic guide from Oriental Journeys. The circuit is really beautiful although it was a bit challenging. Our guide and porter helped us every moment! There were tea houses to stay in during the... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Cai Ma, It was great pleasure to be your travel companion during your Nepal visit. Thank you for taking your time to review us. It inspire our team. Hope to serve you again in near future. Regards, RadhikaTrip date: November 2019
- AVAnna· December 5th, 2019What a Great trip! Our guide Layul and Sanjay were absolute pleasures to have fun on the trip. They were extremely kind, attentive and really took time to take care of us. It was the experience of lifetime and we will never forget. Although it was a bit... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewHi! Thank you for your kind review and nice words. Hope to get more chances to serve you.Trip date: November 2019
- LTLucy· December 5th, 2019Annapurna Circuit trek was really a beautiful trek. It provides us diverse views every day. Although I do not have much trekking experiences, I found it not too difficult. This is a good amount of a time to get a real sense of Nepali culture. We were... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Lucy! for your great review. Happy customer is our goal. We are very happy to know about your good trekking experiences. Thank you very much for taking time to put your review.Trip date: November 2019
- WWayne· December 4th, 2019Absolutely loved trekking to Annapurna base camp. “The trip was excellent and the guide was very friendly and helpful, the best. I will never forget this experience, love it.” Thank you Oriental Journeys for making this happen. would definitely... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Wayne for complements and allocating your valuable time to review us. We expect for another chance to serve you.Trip date: November 2019
- LLeema· November 29th, 2019Annapurna circuit trek is a fantastic trek with a fantastic guide from Oriental Journeys. The circuit is really beautiful although it was a bit challenging. Our guide and porter helped us every moment! There were tea houses to stay in during the... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Leema! for your wonderful review. We feel glad to know that you have a fantastic trek. We are happy to serve you with the best possible amenities here on your next trip and try to make your trip fantastic again.Trip date: October 2019
- Gail· November 27th, 2019I had done the Annapurna circuit trek with my boyfriend. The trip around the Annapurna circuit was amazing! We had a very knowledgeable and well-experienced guide and accommodation and the meals were good. The views were stunning and I am highly... Show moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Gail for putting your review. It was our best opportunity to serve you. Hopefully, we will have more opportunity to serve you again in future.Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Wednesday26 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Thursday13 Apr, 2023Thursday27 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Friday28 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,888
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 35% is required to confirm your booking with Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.. Please familiarise yourself with the Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 15 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mount Annapurna
- Annapurna Circuit Trek - 15 Days Tours in Nepal
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal tours