Nepal Trekking Companies
Hiking and trekking in Nepal can make for the trip of a lifetime, as long as you know where to begin. Start planning your incredible trekking adventure by learning more about the benefits of local guides, which trekking companies to choose, common starting points like Kathmandu and more. Or read about the best time visit Himalayas.See all Nepal hiking tours
List of trekking agencies in Nepal
Discover here more than 110 tour operators and trekking agencies and find your next adventure!
Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
Mega Mount Treks and Expedition Pvt.Ltd.
Uma Holidays Travels And Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Alpine Club of Himalaya
Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours
Serene Himalaya Treks and Expedition
Ace the Himalaya
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
Eco Holidays Nepal
Nepal Hiking Team
Nepal trekking packages
Annapurna Base Camp Trek (10 destinations)14 days • (20)
- Witness the sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill
- Relax on a cruise of the beautiful Fewa Lake in Pokhara
- See colourful Rhododendron flowers along the trails
- -50% off
Annapurna Base Camp Trek11 days • (1)
From $3,099 $1,550
- Visit Scenic Gurung Villages & hot springs
- Stunning views of Mt. Machhapuchhre and Annapurna
- Glimpses of rural Nepalese lifestyle
Everest Base Camp Trek16 days • (32)
- Trek through luscious Himalayan pine and cedar forests
- Pay a visit to the spiritual hub of Khumbu, Tengboche Monastery
- Enjoy panoramic views of Mount Everest and its surrounding peaks
Nar Phu Valley Trek9 days • (3)From $1,050
- -20% off
Everest Base Camp Trek15 days • (16)
From $1,599 $1,279
- Excursion to Thame + Khumjung
- Experience fluted ice walls of Amphu Lapcha pass
- Climb past the Khumbu Glacier
Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days14 days • (60)
- Follow Hillary's footsteps and visit places very rarely seen
- Discover Namche Bazaar, the 'Gateway to the Everest'
- Enjoy the remarkable sceneries from Everest Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Original)7 days • (10)From $550
Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return12 days • (3)
- Explore the highest mountains in the world such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse & Ama Dablam
- Take advantage of Helicopter flight above the Himalayan
- See the Himalaya view landscape and glacial lake around the Mountain region from a helicopter
Himalayan trekking companies
If you already know you want to trek the Himalayas, then it's time to consult our list of the best trekking companies.
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 8331
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!