Best Of Egypt - 5* Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 473
- Be amazed by the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- Visit the final resting place of the pharaohs
- Discover artifacts and dating from over 4000 years ago
- Stargaze as you set sail down the majestic Nile
- Snorkel, swim and sunbathe at a Red Sea resort
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Timeless Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom Ombo
- Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 9: Back to Cairo
- Day 10: Cairo airport transfer
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RandallWritten on November 16, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Oasis Resort food was tasteless (and way overpriced if paid for), they also gouged you on their prices(30EGP for large water vs 7 EGP outside of the resort). To go anywhere from the resort you have to Uber or Taxi, nothing in walking distance. Food on... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- JKJamesWritten on November 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As stated above we were highly pleased with this trip. We warmly recommend it to anyone interested in ancient Egypt. There was very little said about modern Egypt, but the trip overview made it plain that ancient art and history were the core topics.... Read more
- NormaWritten on November 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent place to visit. I will tell my friends to go to Egypt.Review collected by Timeless Tours
- PerlasWritten on November 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Sometimes it is hard to understand the tour guide. Bus is not clean.Review collected by Timeless Tours
- MariaWritten on November 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We saw a lot of interesting historical sites in the time that we had, our tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. I just wish our lodging in Hurghada (the Caves) has elevators: it was very challenging to go up the stairs with things in tow on... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- SallyWritten on November 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Keroo is very knowledgeable, have good sense of humor and endless supply of patience. I like that the guides were able to do schedule changes that would be all around beneficial to everyone.Review collected by Timeless Tours
- MariaWritten on October 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour itinerary was great. Tour guide Kero was very good and knowledgeable. With regards to accommodation, the Oasis hotel was subpar but the cruise boat and the Caves are good accommodations. Just that the absence of elevators at the Caves made it... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- NormaWritten on October 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent Tour Guide I learned a lot about Egypt very exciting place to visit It’s a right time for me to have a vacation, because my 2 Grandkids are studying about Egypt I bought a l lot of literatures, books, pictures. toys, etc. Kero explains good,... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- PaigeLeeWritten on October 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Meena was THE BEST tour guide I could have asked for. Our tour would have been totally different without him, he was part of the overall experience for us. He was funny, playful, patient, well spoken, engaging, energetic, and overall just a very... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
- LyndaWritten on October 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Let's begin with our tour guide - Meena - he was fantastic. Super knowledgable, was so patient with members of our group, and was also super funny. I believe a good/bad tour guide makes or breaks your trip, so we could not have asked for a better guide, he... Read moreReview collected by Timeless Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the most appropriate type of luggage to bring?
We strongly recommend bringing a backpack or duffel bag, as suitcases can be oversized and difficult to store in buses, under seats, etc. On the tour, you are allowed to bring one main piece of luggage weighing no more than 20kg and one small soft bag for hand luggage. On all tours, you will have to carry your own luggage at certain points, please bear this in mind when you are deciding what to pack.
Is travel insurance compulsory?
Travel insurance is compulsory on this tour, if you have not already organised your travel insurance we recommend World Nomads as just one of many options to choose from.
Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements & costs from the moment you decide to leave the tour. If you feel this may be necessary for you to join the tour please consult our team of Travel Experts before you book your tour.
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- Egypt Tours - travel back in time
- Discover the Best of Egypt with Timeless Tours
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things...."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard23rd October 2019
Best Of Egypt - 5* Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to Cairo9 seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Cairo10+ seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Cairo7 seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 27, 2020to Cairo7 seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Cairo10 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Cairo8 seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Cairo10 DaysMondayFeb 10, 2020to Cairo10+ seats left$273$852-32%USD $578Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of 15% is required to confirm your booking with Timeless Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Timeless Tours . Please familiarise yourself with the Timeless Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,906 tours in Africa
- covered by 575 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 100 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of Egypt - 5* Cruise