13 Days Kenya And Tanzania Budget Small Group Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Exciting Africa Holidays
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 4 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Amboseli National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Lake Manyara
- Explore the very best of East Africa's National Parks.
- Grab your camera and snap a shot of the Big Five.
- Bask in the spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Experience the natural thrill of wildlife encounters.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 2: Masai Mara
- Day 3: Masai Mara to Nakuru National Park
- Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Amboseli National Park
- Day 5: Amboseli National Park
- Day 6: Amboseli to Arusha
- Day 7: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
- Day 8: Tarangire to Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 9: Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park
- Day 10: Serengeti National Park
- Day 11: Serengeti to Lake Manyara
- Day 12: Lake Manyara to Arusha
- Day 13: Arusha to Depart
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exciting Africa Holidays
The Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd team has outlined Africa's bespoke holiday destinations to provide the most pragmatic ideal of the perfect African holidays to the world. The Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd has partnered with top class accommodation units all round East Africa to provide the best affordable holiday safari . From the high standing snow topped mountains to the moving savannah grasslands with a portion of the biggest untamed wildlife focuses, the sand palm-bordered shorelines next to the reasonable blue waters to the ever liberal and grinning appearances of local tribes will extinguish the African dream safari experienceRead more
- Overall RatingGood
- Constance· April 15th, 2022I would warn against booking with this company. I felt unsafe on this trip, particularly once the safari moved from the portion in Kenya to the portion in Tanzania- to the extent that I ended my trip four days early I was frequently handed off between... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
- SSteven· September 5th, 2021Note that we did a custom family safari, which followed an itinerary that we set up. We stayed in mid-to-upper range lodges and tented camps. Our safari covered Kenya and Tanzania, including Nairobi, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Samburu / Buffalo... Show moreTrip date: July 2021
- David· July 14th, 2021The six day safari in Kenya was outstanding. I was concerned at first as our vehicle was not 4WD, but an excellent guide somehow got us everywhere we needed. We saw the Big Five, but more importantly, our guide continually pointed out a wide variety of... Show moreExciting Africa Holidays commented on this reviewThank you David it's our pleasure as a travel company to ensure you receive value for your money. We are glad you enjoyed and we regret what happened in Tanzania. Looking forward to having you travel with us in future. Exciting Africa Holidays.Trip date: July 2021
- DINESH· October 16th, 2019The tour was very well organized overall; the driver and guide was excellent and knowledgeable about the animal and a good educator. Overall I will go again with this tour operator. We upgraded from sleeping bags to beds in tents in Tanzania which was... Show moreExciting Africa Holidays commented on this reviewHallo Dinnesh and group, We thankis you all so much for choosing us as your tour operator. We acknowledge and appreciate you had a great time in Africa.Trip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English$2,320$2,088+ $1,010PARK FEES
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types G, D, M. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya and Tanzania
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exciting Africa Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exciting Africa Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exciting Africa Holidays" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exciting Africa Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the Exciting Africa Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Horseback Safari: Must Read For First Time Riders
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Safari
- Small group tour
- 13 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- 13 Days Kenya And Tanzania Budget Small Group Safari Tours in East Africa
- Safari Tours
- Kenya and Tanzania Tours
- East Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Camping Tours
- Great Migration Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Kenya tours
- Tanzania tours