- Our saving
- US $ 2,641
- Visit the Louvre & Arc de Triomphe
- Hike through the Swiss Alps
- Explore palaces of exiled popes
- Try Spanish flamenco in Barcelona
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LLukeWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was a fantastic tour guide and shared plenty of interesting facts and history with us while on tour!Show detailed ratings
- MMikaylaWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodTrip was awesome, Jemma shared plenty of knowledge on each location we visited and gave us advice on top places to visitShow detailed ratings
- DDemiWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy trip was one of a lifetime. My tour guide jemma was amazing and made the experience so much more exciting and fun for us all. The accomodation was good and I was happy with majority of places.Show detailed ratings
- MMatthewWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome trip with an awesome trip leader. It was so much better than I ever expected!Show detailed ratings
- LBLachlanWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best time, Jemma was very knowledgeable about the history and was such a bubbly happy person. A great tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- JAJoshuaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodBest experience ever ! Made heaps of new friends, saw heaps of new place and had the best guide !! Had so much funShow detailed ratings
- LWLukeWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - Excellent100/10 absolute legendShow detailed ratings
- CFChrisWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great trip!! Meeting awesome people! The trip was organized to perfection without any dramas! Quality tour guide Mitch Adams!Show detailed ratings
- DDaniWritten on June 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on a 28 day trip around Europe and had the most incredible time. I met so many new people who have become friends for life. Safe to say we are counting down the days until our next trip to reunite the group. Jess was an amazing leader with a sparkle in her eye and always ready for a laugh! She had excellent knowledge about the history of the places we went to, and knew all the funky local things to do and try. The trip seemed to fly by all too quickly which was an indicator for how much fun we were having. Would 10/10 recommend this to anyone wanting to get a taster of Europe.Show detailed ratings
- MSMitchellWritten on June 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAs this was my second topdeck tour my expectations were pretty high but they absolutely nailed it. Jess was incredibly professional and passionate aswell as being extremely friendly and approachable. The information needed was always readily available and easy to follow allowing us to have a carefree trip of a lifetimeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 11: Florence
- Day 12: Florence to Rome
- Day 13: Rome
- Day 14: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 15: Venice
- Day 16: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 17: Pag Island
- Day 18: Pag Island
- Day 19: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 20: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 21: Austrian Alps
- Day 22: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 23: Prague
- Day 24: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 25: Berlin
- Day 26: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 27: Amsterdam
- Day 28: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Do you know the guide who'll be with us during the tour?
Due to privacy reasons Topdeck does not provide information in regards to who the guide is until day of tour departure.
- February 1, 2017
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- January 1, 2017
What time does the tour start?
This tour is an early morning departure leaving London. We would recommend booking a night pre tour accommodation beforehand.
The tour starts from the Wombats City Hostel and we can assist with booking extra nights there, per night in multi share accommodation.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$798$3,439-23%USD $2,641
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$851$3,669-23%USD $2,818
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$851$3,669-23%USD $2,818
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to London0 seats left$147USD $3,522Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$905$3,899-23%USD $2,994
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London28 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to London0 seats left$156USD $3,743Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$905$3,899-23%USD $2,994
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from London28 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$905$3,899-23%USD $2,994
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London28 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$156USD $3,743
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London28 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$156USD $3,743
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Grand European.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2018 the full payment of $2,641 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2641 for Grand European, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,641 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,981 tours in Europe
- covered by 178 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,258 travellers have already met
before they left for Grand European tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 151 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand European