Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Get your culture, couture, and crepe kicks in Paris
- Marvel at Gaudi's masterpieces and fill up on Tapas
- Make a wish and toss a coin into Rome’s Trevi Fountain
- Gulp a beer in Prague and rent a bicycle in Amsterdam
Start and end in London! With the Discovery tour Grand European, you have a 28 days tour package taking you through London, England and 19 other destinations in Europe. Grand European includes accommodationin a hosteland campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera
- Day 10: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 11: Florence
- Day 12: Florence to Rome
- Day 13: Rome
- Day 14: Rome to Venice
- Day 15: Venice
- Day 16: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia
- Day 17: Pag Island
- Day 18: Pag Island
- Day 19: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 20: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 21: Austrian Alps
- Day 22: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 23: Prague
- Day 24: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 25: Berlin
- Day 26: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 27: Amsterdam
- Day 28: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAile· November 17th, 2019[Original Text] É uma viagem incrível mesmo que esteja sozinho.Trip date: May 2019
- PPhoebeGrimsey· November 16th, 2019This tour is great value for money. You get to see a lot of places in a short amount of time. It’s perfect if you’re wanting a taster of these countries, or if you are wanting to see the main parts of each country. Be prepared to make friends for life! Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- KKateHoneyman· November 16th, 2019I loved my tour! Marta was the best guide and I had the best time with everyone else on the tour. The walking tours were an awesome way to see the city we were and and helped decide what do the next day! There was heaps of free time to do whatever you... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- VVictoriaEllis· November 15th, 2019Make sure you’re prepared well ahead of time because it’s so fast paced you won’t have time to do anything but explore and enjoy yourself while you’re on tour!Trip date: May 2017
- Chantelle· September 8th, 2019Honestly the most amazing tour guide and I have had a few. Most knowledgeable and effort confident in his approach. Five starTrip date: May 2019
- KKaitlinHeymer· July 6th, 2019Jared was an awesome trip leader! He was super friendly and approachable and was great to hang out with! I don't think many people have the ability to meet 48 new people and get along with all of them! Jared had a wealth of knowledge regarding each... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- Lachlan· July 5th, 2019Jared is an awesome tour guide, very knowlegable and lots of fun to be around. The grand European tour is an awesome tour to go on, very good if you want to see a lot of Europe in short time. The food was always good and the hostels were always what you... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- PPaigetennant· July 4th, 2019Jared was absolutely awesome! He was always friendly and approachable and any questions we had he was always more than happy to help. He had so much knowledge and experience on all of the destinations we visited which really added to the trip.Trip date: July 2019
- Talia K.· July 3rd, 2019Jared is incredible! He very professional at getting his job done, keeping it easy and going above and beyond for everyone on the trip. His timelines are tight which I really appreciated as to not waste my time. He’s also very knowledgeable about each... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- AAday4016gmailcom· July 3rd, 2019Jarod our tour guide, is very knowledgeable. He’s passionate and easy going. Was great to have a beer with him! He looked after us and kept us all linked up. He really made the trip! Our driver: Simon was super lovely and really approachable and... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the flights included?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do you know the guide who'll be with us during the tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar