- Our saving
- US $ 3,689
- Get your culture, couture, and crepe kicks in Paris
- Marvel at Gaudi's masterpieces and fill up on Tapas
- Make a wish and toss a coin into Rome’s Trevi Fountain
- Gulp a beer in Prague and rent a bicycle in Amsterdam
- Rather Poor
- HannahWritten on August 2, 20184.0 - GoodVincenzo was absolutely amazing. We could not have hoped for and asked for a better guide. Vincenzo made the experience what it was. His knowledge, his passion, his genuine connection to what he does. He really went above and beyond to make the trip what it was. He made a real effort to get to know each of us one on one which I appreciated. He is like a chameleon the way he blended knowledge of all the places with also being a really fun person to party with and hang out with. such an asset to TopdeckShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentThat was a nice memories with Miley and Mireck... Awesome trip. I never forget our Grand European trip. Milley Was such a good friend and Team leader of the tripShow detailed ratings
- NMNicholWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodMillie and the entire tour was amazing!! She was knowledgeable and knew all the fun places to beShow detailed ratings
- LLukeWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was a fantastic tour guide and shared plenty of interesting facts and history with us while on tour!Show detailed ratings
- MMikaylaWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodTrip was awesome, Jemma shared plenty of knowledge on each location we visited and gave us advice on top places to visitShow detailed ratings
- DDemiWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy trip was one of a lifetime. My tour guide jemma was amazing and made the experience so much more exciting and fun for us all. The accomodation was good and I was happy with majority of places.Show detailed ratings
- MMatthewWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome trip with an awesome trip leader. It was so much better than I ever expected!Show detailed ratings
- LBLachlanWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best time, Jemma was very knowledgeable about the history and was such a bubbly happy person. A great tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- JAJoshuaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodBest experience ever ! Made heaps of new friends, saw heaps of new place and had the best guide !! Had so much funShow detailed ratings
- LWLukeWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - Excellent100/10 absolute legendShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 11: Florence
- Day 12: Florence to Rome
- Day 13: Rome
- Day 14: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 15: Venice
- Day 16: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia via Postojna Cave, Slovenia
- Day 17: Pag Island
- Day 18: Pag Island
- Day 19: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 20: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 21: Austrian Alps
- Day 22: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 23: Prague
- Day 24: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 25: Berlin
- Day 26: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 27: Amsterdam
- Day 28: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 9 pm at Generator Hostel in London depending on traffic conditions. However, you also have the option to finish the tour at 8 am in Amsterdam, instead of taking the complimentary return transfer to London. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Generator Hostel in London at 6 am. Due to the early start, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$184USD $3,689
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$197USD $3,939
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$197USD $3,939
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$197USD $3,939
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$210USD $4,199
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$210USD $4,199
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London28 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$210USD $4,199
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$210USD $4,199
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from London28 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$210USD $4,199
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London28 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$210USD $4,199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Grand European.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $3,689 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3689 for Grand European, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,689 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 163 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand European