Kenya and Tanzania Overland Safari - 14 Days
- Tour Operator:
- East Africa Safari Bookers
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 4 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Lake Naivasha
- Amboseli National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Visit the Best National Parks in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Enjoy unlimited game drives in open roof vehicle
- Take many snaps close to the most Africas Stealthy Predators
- Enjoy overland safari through Kenya and Tanzania
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 3: Masai Mara to Lake Naivasha Hells Gate
- Day 4: Lake Naivasha to Lake Nakuru
- Day 5: Lake Nakuru to Amboseli National Park
- Day 6: Amboseli National Park full Day
- Day 7: Amboseli to Arusha
- Day 8: Arusha to Tarangire National park
- Day 9: Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 10: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
- Day 11: Serengeti National Park
- Day 12: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 13: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Day 14: Arusha to Nairobi
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Where You'll Stay
Operated by East Africa Safari Bookers
East Point Safari Bookers is Kenya Safari specialist Tour Agents based in Nairobi with one motto and that is to offer the best in Tourism industry service. With over 10 years in Kenya tourism, we have the most experienced Wildlife safari tour guides at your disposal to offer the best of there knowledge in Kenya national parks. For all your Tour Packages in Kenya and Tour bookings in Kenya, East Point Safari Bookers has a well efficient staff at your disporsal to make sure that your every cent is worth the service you receive. Our guides are highly professional and the best to explore you in the best national parks in Kenya. These include Masai mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Lake Baringo and Bogoria, the Aberadares, Amboseli, Tsavo East and west and much more magical places that Kenya has to offer. Without forgetting our most important clients too, these is for the trekking clients. East Point Safari Bookers have professional, fit Mountain guides to climb Mount Kenya. For Mount Kenya trekking tours and trips we have different routes and the best to offer, these includes Sirimon route out Chogoria, Naromoru out Chogoria. With these routes we them from 5 days to 7 days trekking Mount Kenya. We also do Mount Kilimanjaro climbing , with different routes to reach the peak, these includes Lemosho route, Machame route and Marangu route. Africa Travel is offering lasting adventure filled with fullfilling memories with 4 days safari in romantic Kenya country.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- ZZeraya· June 16th, 2022Automatically translated. View in EnglishRate this translationAutomatic translation available in English. View in EnglishWonderful! the two guides in Kenya and Tanzania did a tremendous superb job to make our dream trip come true. Thank... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you very much zeraya, it was a pleasure hosting youTrip date: May 2022
- DPDouglas· August 7th, 2021This was our first trip since the pandemic started, and we wanted to be surrounded by fresh air in a remote location. This tour was perfect for us. The drivers/guides in both countries were outstanding animal trackers, driving the vehicles to where we... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you very much Douglas for trusting us with your booking, both you and your son.Trip date: July 2021
- Ashish· February 25th, 2019This is not the first time, I have been travelling to East Africa. I travel at least once in a year with my family to explore the wildlife safaris, as we are very fond of African Safaris. But whenever, we plan a tour to East Africa, Nancy Yogo of East... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewYes, Ashish, you are one of our best regular guests, thank you very much for supporting us through these all time. Kenya is surely your second homeTrip date: January 2019
- MMohammedHamad· February 21st, 2019Very kind and professional definitely recommendedEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you very much Mohammed, we are happy to hear from you.Trip date: January 2019
- MMegRobins· February 2nd, 2019Just Wonderful! It was worth every penny. the services were just excellent, I really liked their prompt email responses.East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewVery lovely young girl, i admire your courage through the whole trip. Welcome back again.Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$3,360
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types G, D, M. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya and Tanzania
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with East Africa Safari Bookers. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and East Africa Safari Bookers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "East Africa Safari Bookers" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of East Africa Safari Bookers. Please familiarise yourself with the East Africa Safari Bookers payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Horseback Safari: Must Read For First Time Riders
- Africa from Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Africa Safari
- Small group tour
- 14 days Africa
- From Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
- Operators in Africa
- Kenya and Tanzania Overland Safari - 14 Days Tours in East Africa
- Safari Tours
- Kenya and Tanzania Tours
- East Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Great Migration Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Overland Truck Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Kenya tours
- Tanzania tours