European Vistas - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,110
- Enjoy a canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Travel through stunning alpine scenery
- Take a cable car ride to Nordkette peak
- Explore the enchanted city of Venice
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JAJoanWritten on September 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentFantastic experience! Got new found friends from all over the world. Both tour leader and driver were wonderful and efficient+++. I will definitely recommend the trip to my friends.Show detailed ratings
- LHLawrenceWritten on August 23, 20174.0 - GoodVery well organized. Had lots of fun and excitement.Show detailed ratings
- COcolleenWritten on August 22, 20175.0 - Excellenttour was amazing!! jam packed with things to do and see, loved every second of it! with this being my 1st trip to europe this tour was a great introduction. tour leader (Peter) and driver (Max) were both great people, very informative, helpful and funny people to spend 8 days withShow detailed ratings
- DoWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt is a great value-for-money tour. I strongly recommend it. The hotels are very good, convenient. You would never be able to make the same tour by yourself with this budget. I will use this company again in future.Show detailed ratings
- CAcarlosWritten on June 28, 20174.0 - GoodEverything was as described, information was clear and the company was in contact at all time and any enquires were solved very timely.Show detailed ratings
- LakishaWritten on May 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the Expat Explore 8-day European Vistas tour and loved every minute of it! The trip was fast-paced and packed with activities, with some free time built in in a few cities to explore on your own. I was nervous about going on the tour alone, but everyone was friendly from Day 1 and I didn't feel alone at all during the trip. Our tour group had people from all over the world, variety of ages, some families, some couples, and some people traveling alone. It was a great mix of people & personalities, and I feel that everyone found a group of new friends to hang out with for the duration of the tour. I highly recommend this tour if you want to get a taste of the different cities included, in order to figure out where to come back and spend more time later. The only thing I'd change about the trip in hindsight is I would have exited the tour in Paris to have more free time there to visit the museums and churches, and skipped the Belgium part of the tour since it was so rushed anyway. All in all, a phenomenal trip! I would not have been able to do as much as we were able to do in each of our days if I had tried to plan the trip by myself.Show detailed ratings
- CPClementWritten on August 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe vehicle provided was in perfect condition. The pilot of the vehicle ( Bas ) blended with the vehicle and make the long journey comfortable. The tour leader was a very committed, focused, humorous, organized and no-nonsense person. He made the tour enjoyable and we very much appreciate the trouble he had taken, for meticulously planning the various details of the tour. The opportunity provided by the company for us to taste the local cuisine at various places was an excellent idea and we are thankful for it. The accommodation and breakfast provided at various destinations was good. For those of us who have complained about the food may keep in mind that we cannot pay peanuts and expect the moon. It was absolutely a value for money tour. It was a fantastic tour and we are thankful to the crew as well as the guys behind the scene who made all the arrangements for us.Show detailed ratings
- WCWilmaWritten on July 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat experience which exceeded our expectations. Best time of our life and will,book another tour with them soonShow detailed ratings
- TTharinaWritten on June 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent! A trip of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- DanielleWritten on August 4, 20153.5 - GoodThe pace of the tour is intense. You will see many different places and have a wide variety of experiences, but as our tour guide told all of us, "This is a tour, not a holiday." Bring plenty of things to keep you entertained on the bus or plan to sleep. If you have a positive attitude, this is a perfect way to experience Europe in much the same way as you would food at a tapas restaurant. I now have a much better idea of where I would like to spend more time on my next European adventure. Hopefully you will be as lucky as I was and make a bunch of new friends!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Rhine Valley - Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck - Verona - Venice
- Day 5: Venice - Lucerne - Lake Lucerne
- Day 6: Lake Lucerne - Burgundy
- Day 7: Burgundy - Paris
- Day 8: Brussels - Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 20, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Amsterdam at the same hotel as the pick-up location at 5 pm (traffic dependent). The joining and ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released, however, it is expected to be one of the following:
Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Holiday Inn Express Schipol Airport
Park Inn Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Schiphol
Lake land Hotel
After the drop-off at the hotel, there is a drop-off at Amsterdam Central Station at 6 pm (traffic dependent).
- April 20, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour but can be added to your booking at an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this once your booking is confirmed.
- April 20, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for an additional cost if you would prefer a private room, however, this is optional. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, which means that if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender and around the same age at no additional cost.
To book a single room please contact our customer support team.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
European Vistas - 8 days
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Amsterdam6 seats left$605$1,910-32%USD $1,305
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$605$1,910-32%USD $1,305
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats left$590$1,910-31%USD $1,320
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Amsterdam5 seats left$590$1,910-31%USD $1,320
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$605$1,910-32%USD $1,305
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$605$1,910-32%USD $1,305
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$605$1,910-32%USD $1,305
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Amsterdam7 seats left$590$1,910-31%USD $1,320
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$800$1,910-42%USD $1,110
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Austria , Italy , France and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $1,110 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1110 for European Vistas - 8 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 734 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,110 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Vistas - 8 days