European Vistas - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,060
- Dine aboard a boat and view the wonders of Amsterdam
- Sample Tuscan wine and indulge in tasty Burgundy wine
- See Ulm, a historic city and birthplace of Albert Einstein
- Explore Lucerne, a pretty, picturesque city in Switzerland
- Marvel the beauty of Paris, a 'City of Lights and Love'
- Rather Poor
- ADAmyWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was fast-paced, but we got to see so much. Loved it!Show detailed ratings
- ESEllissaWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentWhirlwind tour! It really is a 'taste' of the countries. It gives you a good idea of where you want to return but in a way it is also a bit frustrating be there and then think i only can only be here briefly and now i need to book to come back! But it's fun to go from one country one day then the next day to be which country are we off to today! The coach is very comfortable. The wifi was a bit on and off but i think it's because we were on the open road so it's understandable. The drive was very relaxing. Seeing the beautiful scenery from the coach window was great and we were even able to capture some great photos as we drove along! One day was a long drive but with a movie it helped pass some of the time. Also we had trivia which was fun! I think a word of advice would be just be prepared to be on the move. It is fast paced. If you see something you like eg a souvenir then get it there and then as there may not be time later. Delve into the culture straight away and try all the delicacies if the opportunity presents itself. Lunch stops are brief. Make sure you keep hydrated. It's a good idea to have euro coins to use the toilets and to carry tissues and a hand sanitiser. The hotels were amazing! Very spacious especially for European standards. The breakfasts were great. Buffet style. Unfortunately it is a bit of a rush due to the time restraints so try to get in quick. But if there wasn't a tight schedule then it wouldn't be possible to see so much! Not all optional activities are a must but some are. I would consider carefully the dinner optionals as they were a little bit rushed however the day time optionals particularly the Switzerland one really is a must!! If you love the idea of seeing soo much in a short time (and really it is an exciting whirlwind!) then this is the tour for you!Show detailed ratings
- LBLindaWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe saw everything described in the tour & more. Our tour leader, Andreea, gave us the history of each area we visited. She also showed us some of her favorite restaurants & sights in some of the cities. It added to the experience to have an insiders view of things. Included dinners were good to excellent; breakfasts ranged from average to wonderful. Our driver, Coen, was amazing! We got to our destinations on time. PS. Mt. Pilates is a must see!Show detailed ratings
- SASWritten on September 3, 20183.5 - GoodOverall I am satisfied with the tour.Show detailed ratings
- DeepakWritten on August 29, 20183.5 - GoodItinerary is too tight and too swift...not a breathing moment. The accommodations at three locations did not have AC working....there was no internet or poor internet in two locations. The meals in two locations were poorly organised......Show detailed ratings
- AngélicaWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the best time ever. I loved the opportunity to get to know people from so many different places and everyone was so nice. Our tour leader Kim was amazing, I enjoyed every story about every place we were going to. Our driver Pascal was really nice too, always with a smile on his face. I would always recommend this experience.Show detailed ratings
- SHSarahWritten on August 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery fast paced but beautiful scenery, some good meals and the best tour leader everShow detailed ratings
- NRNarasimhaWritten on August 20, 20183.5 - Goodthe tour was good.Your organisation should have a policy of concessions for senior cetizens.Modern technology should be used instead of hand written notes circulated by tour guide.Guides should be more professional in their appraoach.I was often reminded of the famous Orwellian quotation that"all pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others". thank youShow detailed ratings
- CRCynthiaWritten on August 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur Tour Leader Sarah and our Coach Captain Steffan were both Excellent it was an amazing experience for me plenty of wooow and gasping moments indeed and met plenty of like minded souls on the Tour making it one memorable experience to cherishShow detailed ratings
- ALAlisaWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip!!! Loved everything about it and Have been recommending this trip to everyone.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Ulm - Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck - Verona - Venice
- Day 5: Venice - Lucerne - Lake Lucerne
- Day 6: Lake Lucerne - Burgundy
- Day 7: Burgundy - Paris
- Day 8: Brussels - Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Amsterdam at the same hotel as the pick-up location at 5 pm (traffic dependent). The joining and ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released, however, it is expected to be one of the following:
Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Holiday Inn Express Schipol Airport
Park Inn Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Schiphol
Lake land Hotel
After the drop-off at the hotel, there is a drop-off at Amsterdam Central Station at 6 pm (traffic dependent).
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour but can be added to your booking at an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this once your booking is confirmed.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for an additional cost if you would prefer a private room, however, this is optional. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, which means that if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender and around the same age at no additional cost.
To book a single room please contact our customer support team.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
European Vistas - 8 days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$350$1,590-22%USD $1,240
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$340$1,590-21%USD $1,250
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$425$1,590-27%USD $1,165
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$500$1,590-31%USD $1,090
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$340$1,590-21%USD $1,250
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$425$1,590-27%USD $1,165
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$500$1,590-31%USD $1,090
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to AmsterdamOnly 3 seats left$155$1,590-10%USD $1,435
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$500$1,590-31%USD $1,090
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$530$1,590-33%USD $1,060
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Austria , Italy , France and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 December 2018 the full payment of $1,060 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1060 for European Vistas - 8 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 734 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,060 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Vistas - 8 days