Belgium Tours and Trips 2019
Belgium tours are perfect for beer lovers and chocolate lovers alike, with more distinct types of beer per capita than any other country in the world and historically renowned Belgian chocolatiers. You'll visit the capital of Brussels, the medieval town of Rochefort and the Flemish city of Bruges.
2 trips through Belgium
Belgian Beer Tour
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Brussels, Rochefort, Chimay and 2 other destinations in BelgiumInstant Booking
- 8 days
- Price per day
You save $9027 Jul 20197 spaces left24 Aug 20197 spaces leftMore information
Bike Across Belgium
9 day bicycle tour through La Roche-en-Ardenne, Dinant, Leuven and 3 other destinations in Belgium and 1 other destination in 1 other country
- Clervaux, La Roche-en-Ardenne, Dinant, Leuven, Mechelen, Oudenaarde, Bruges+6 more
- starts/ ends in
- Clervaux / Bruges
- age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Bicycle, Mini-coach
- Ciclismo Classico
- 9 days
- Price per day
You save $22830 Jun 201910+ spaces left4 Aug 201910+ spaces leftMore information
- Cycle through the magical town of Bruges, famous for its small canals, fascinating museums and architectural wealth from the Renaissance period and before.
- Be spellbound by the captivating town square, the Gothic town hall and the many elegant guild houses in Brussels.
- Revel in the festivities around the Grote Market and treat yourself to hot chocolate or the famous Belgian beer while in Antwerp.
- Wander through the charming cobble-stoned streets and alleys to see historic landmarks of Ghent’s old town area.
- Savor the distinct flavours of delectable Belgian chocolate.
- Cycle to the country’s best breweries and taste unique beer flavours such as Lambic, Chimay, Triple and many more.
- Cruise in comfort and style on a small barge along winding rivers and picturesque channels on River Schelde.
- Visit the gorgeous seaside resort of Blankenberge where you can go for a relaxing swim in the sea or take a nap on the sandy beach.
- Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French and German; but most young people understand English.
- If you’ve ordered a heavy beer, don’t drink it straight from the bottle.
- The locals drink alcohol mostly for the taste and not to get drunk so don’t go overboard while on a beer tour.
- Remember that it’s impolite to snap your fingers and or to slap someone on the back. It’s considered rude and offensive.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t bought chocolates during your trip. You can buy some at the Brussels International Airport- commonly called ‘The world’s biggest chocolate selling point’.
- It is illegal to wear clothing that covers the face such as the burka and nikab. It will result in a hefty fine or detention and there is no exemption for tourists.
- Carry extra cash as you may have to pay an entrance fee to enter certain cathedrals and churches. Your tour guide will keep you informed of when and how much you have to pay.