- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- La Paz
- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Wander through markets in La Paz
- Learn about the infamous coca plant
- Marvel at the barren Andean Desert
- Explore the Laguna Colorado
- Day 1: La Paz
- Day 2: La Paz – Uyuni
- Day 3: Salar de Uyuni
- Day 4: Desierto Siloli – Laguna Colorada
- Day 5: Salar de Uyuni – Uyuni
- Day 6: Potosi
- Day 7: Sucre
- Day 8: Sucre
- Day 9: Sucre
- Day 10: Sucre - La Paz
- Day 11: La Paz
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- GMGail· November 7th, 2019Guide and transportation vehicle not adequate for an enjoyable tripTrip date: October 2019
- ABeverley M· September 18th, 2019I have been on 6 trips with Intrepid and have always had a good time. I only had one travel leader that I and others on the trip were not particularly pleased with but it did not impact the experience. Everything went as planned and accomodations were... Show moreTrip date: February 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJan N· September 18th, 2019I found it very enjoyable. The leader was excellent and very on top of everything.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASydney D· September 18th, 2019It was a great experience and it was a very relaxing way to travel as everything is organized. I also found it very easy to meet new people. It is however a bit pricey for “budget travellers”. Overall great trip!Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJen C· September 18th, 2019The tour group was a good mix of people of different ages. The tour was well organised and we had a lovely leader in Marisol.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ATiffany L· September 18th, 2019We were provided the incorrect trip notes prior. As a result, we arrived at the wrong hotel (Hotel Osira) which was currently undergoing renovations and completely closed down. We then had to scramble to look for somewhere with internet to sort this... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AWilson K· September 18th, 2019First and foremost I would like to say that this score is NOT based on our tour guide Marisol, she was great (1/1) and if it was not for her the score would be lower. Our dissatisfaction with the tour came from Intrepid not providing tour radar/us the... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASara D· September 18th, 2019I loved the country and the organization of the tripTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AMalcolm M· September 18th, 2019A well organised trip led by a very competent guide, Wendy Yllatarco.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AGail R· September 18th, 2019Our guide Melany was outstanding and the small group congenial.Of course the itinerary was varied and interesting too.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday7 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021$1,7850% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday21 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021$1,7150% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday4 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday14 Nov, 2021$1,7500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday18 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday28 Nov, 2021$1,7150% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday2 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday12 Dec, 2021$1,7150% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday23 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday2 Jan, 2022$1,7850% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday8 Jan, 2022$1,7150% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday9 Jan, 2022$1,7850% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Jan, 2022$1,9400% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday2 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Feb, 2022$1,9400% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- What is the maximum group size for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Bolivia
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Trips for Couples 2021
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Bolivia from La Paz
- Bolivia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 11 days Bolivia
- Operators in Latin America
- Bolivian Altiplano
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Andes Mountains tours
- Bolivia tours
- Latin America tours
- Andes Mountains
- Bolivian Altiplano