Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,040
- Great value for money
- Enjoy the thermal spas of Budapest
- Guaranteed departure dates
- Walking tours of Prague, Florence, Vienna & Ljubljana
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PVPhilippusWritten on January 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything was perfect!Show detailed ratings
- EWEvanWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was an excellent tour lead by the best tour guide we have ever had. Gustavo was dedicated, friendly, professional and super organised. He took pride in his group and he made the tour. Joshy was an extremely competent driver who went the extra mile. The guide and driver were an excellent team. They should both be commended. They were excellent the group loved them. The tour itinerary was very busy but very good and we made the most the opportunities. I would highly recommend Expat Explore to me friends.Show detailed ratings
- HubertWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - Excellentexcellent with Gustavo and the bus driver we really enjoyed it allShow detailed ratings
- SBShanthaWritten on January 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI travel with my family wife and 2 kids. It was 1st time in Europe. It was epic no words to explain. Our tour leader Gustavo was a real legend and was so much helpful in all the time and was very thorough with everything. Special word on our coach driver Josh amazing in time keeping to run the itinary as planned . It was awesome no doubtShow detailed ratings
- AAdelWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was grueling but enjoyable, we had a knowledgeable, kind and very helpful tour leader and our driver was very good, no had nothing to say but thank you for their services. Hope to see you two again in our next expatexplor tour.Show detailed ratings
- MKMonaWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an awesome journey , I enjoyed every second of it with lovely lish & mark! They were great, friendly ,supportive,helpful and so much kind. Love my irreplaceable experience with you guys, you're the best :*Show detailed ratings
- NRNoelWritten on September 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was absolutely fabulous. Couldn't be better.Show detailed ratings
- JGJohnWritten on September 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great value for money, although some of the hotel rooms where small, they where mixed in with larger room stays, so the total accommodation experience was generally great. The tour is long and tiring, however was made as easy as possible by excellent service from the Driver (Antonia) and Shabby (coordinator) Local guides where informative and knew their stuff The food experience was ok, but breakfast could have been a bit more variety, apart from the first stay in Amsterdam that had outstanding accommodation. The tour guests where a good mixture of countries and ages, and I'm sure all enjoyed the experience. Top stay experiences - Switzerland and Prague Top local tours - Vienna, Prague and Budapest Suggestions - Airport pick-ups for tour commencement or more central meeting than Greenwich The weather was great with only 2 days part rain Overall the tour easily met our expectationsShow detailed ratings
- RBRoseWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe european jewel tour was a fantastic choice which allowed the opportunity to get a test of some European and Eastern European countries. Our tour leader Mark was fantastic and Gary our coach driver was great value and it was evident a very experienced driver. The tour group varied in ages but we all got along like a house on fire. Some of the hotels are a little bit out of town but public transport is close by. Thanks mark and gary for sharing your funny stories and experience with us.Show detailed ratings
- VickiWritten on August 28, 20174.5 - Excellenttrip was great all that I expected just very tiringShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Amsterdam
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Nuremburg - Prague
- Day 4: Prague - Free day
- Day 5: Bratislava - Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest - Vienna
- Day 7: Graz - Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Paris
- Day 13: Paris - Free day
Day 14: Paris - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 14:00 - 17:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Prague - Hotel Duo
Address: Teplická 492, 190 00 Praha 9, Czechia
Budapest - Ibis Budapest City
Address: Budapest, Akácfa u. 1, 1072 Hungary
Vienna - Fourside Hotel Vienna City Central
Address: Grieshofgasse 11, 1120 Wien, Austria
Ljubljana - Hotel Park Ljubljana
Address: Tabor 9, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What are the pick-up and drop off locations for this tour?
There are 2 different pick up points:
Outside Hotel Novotel at
173-185 Greenwich High
Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30 hrs
Hotel Lobby, Holiday Inn
85 Bugsby Way, Greenwich,
London, SE10 0GD 07:00 hrs
- April 1, 2017
Does this tour include meals?
Yes, it does! The meals offered on this tour are 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 dinners. With the meals that are not included in the tour price, your tour guide may be able to assist you in locating specific restaurants. Because this is a tour of Europe, the meals are likely to be cuisine from the particular destination you are in at the time.
Dietary requests can be added for the included meals.
- March 1, 2017
Can you give me an idea of the optional excursions available on this tour?
We sure can. Here is the list with the activities:
White-Water River Rafting
Train to Jungfraujoch
River Seine Cruise
Paris + Tour
Swiss Cheese Fondue Dinner
Kutna Hora Half Day Excursion
Traditional Folk Music &amp; Dance Evening
An Evening in Montmartre
The optional excursions are payable in cash currency to your tour leader whilst on tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
579 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Jewel - 14 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 23rd March 20182 comments"Hello my name is Rick from Los Angeles. My wife and I are signed up for this tour. Anybody out there in the same trip?"
- Departs 29th April 20182 comments"Sandra and Brian from Windsor Ontario excited about this tour in April. Look forward to meeting our travel buddies and making new adventures"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- FridayApr 6, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayApr 19, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,340Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 15, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to London8 seats left$850$3,340-25%USD $2,490
- SundayApr 29, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
- SundayMay 6, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,165$3,340-35%USD $2,175
- SundayMay 20, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$935$3,340-28%USD $2,405
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 May 2018 the full payment of $2,040 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2040 for Europe Jewel - 14 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,040 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 72 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Jewel - 14 Days