Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,170
- Learn the traditional way of Dutch cheese-making
- Discover the remarkable Eastern European cities
- Take a gondola ride through Venetian canals
- Learn the story behind the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Travel to Jungfraujoch, the highest train station in Europe
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Amsterdam
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Nuremburg - Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Bratislava - Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest - Vienna
- Day 7: Graz - Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Paris
- Day 13: Paris - Free day
Day 14: Paris - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 14:00 - 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Prague - Hotel Duo
Address: Teplická 492, 190 00 Praha 9, Czechia
Budapest - Ibis Budapest City
Address: Budapest, Akácfa u. 1, 1072 Hungary
Vienna - Fourside Hotel Vienna City Central
Address: Grieshofgasse 11, 1120 Wien, Austria
Ljubljana - Hotel Park Ljubljana
Address: Tabor 9, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Josef-RizaWritten on August 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke was very helpful and always happy in everything we did
- RicardoWritten on August 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The only thing the dinners were beef stew with potatoes for the most part . They need to get different types of cousins from the different areas without ot being the same thing all the time when picking beefReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- TTrevinaWritten on August 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Filip was very welcoming and fun. He made everyone feel like family.
- EdgarWritten on August 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Karina is an excellent leader. We enjoyed her planning, work, sense of humor and leadership.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- TTerryWritten on August 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Filipe made the tour for is. Without his in depth knowledge of the history of each city and country we toured, it would have been a lot of cathedrals, castles and country with no real meaning. His great sense of humour and desire to connect with each group... Read more
- FawziaWritten on August 2, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Next time i book i would certainly like to know more information of the passengers going to be sharing a room with me.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- AyseWritten on July 31, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
itinerary should be changed maybe get rid of Slovenia and have an extra day in another country. A few of the hotels I would like seen changed like the Rhine Valley one for example, It felt very unhygienic. Food offered was ok, but nothing special. The most... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- OM SHANKARWritten on July 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have enjoyed the trip which was well organized and Filip was wonderful throughout and also Spanish our driver.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- GCGuianWritten on July 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It's been a fabulous experience and Filip was outstanding in everything I could think of. He made us all feel welcomed like a real family, love his sense of humour and genuine interest in helping us out throughout the journey. He is a real gem with... Read more
- MadeleneWritten on July 28, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Shae was such a great tour leader. Helpful, upbeat and approachable. Daniel our driver was adored by everyone in the group. Best driver ever. Thanks Shae and Daniel. However, the dinners that were included, need some improvemen.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
It purely depends on the dimensions of the wheelchair and if you are able to walk up the stairs of the bus. Please contact your Travel Expert so that they can double-check with Expat Explore to see if they can accommodate your needs.
If you have a group, can you do this tour privately?
We are unable to offer private tours however your party can book as a group by selecting 'book now' on the booking page and entering the number of passengers travelling with you. You would then be booked onto the tour with other travellers.
Does this tour include meals?
Yes, it does! The meals offered on this tour are 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 dinners. With the meals that are not included in the tour price, your tour guide may be able to assist you in locating specific restaurants. Because this is a tour of Europe, the meals are likely to be cuisine from the particular destination you are in at the time.
Dietary requests can be added for the included meals.
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for history, travel, people and the good times. I truly believe that open..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- FridayAug 30, 2019from London14 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,540
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$250$2,540-10%USD $2,290
- FridaySep 13, 2019from London14 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to London4 seats left$250$2,540-10%USD $2,290
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,540
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$370$2,540-15%USD $2,170
- SundayOct 6, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to London4 seats left$250$2,540-10%USD $2,290
- FridayOct 11, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$250$2,540-10%USD $2,290Instant BookHold my
- FridayOct 25, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,540
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $2,540
- SundayApr 5, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to London9 seats left$305$2,540-12%USD $2,235Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,170 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 155 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Jewel - 14 Days