Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,627
- Learn the traditional way of Dutch cheese-making
- Discover the remarkable Eastern European cities
- Take a gondola ride through Venetian canals
- Learn the story behind the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Travel to Jungfraujoch, the highest train station in Europe
- Rather Poor
- ThelmaWritten on October 28, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Recomendable.....but need to spend more time seeing places not riding the bus.....maybe travel at night and see the cities in the morning.
- YPYenWritten on October 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was amazing experience in overall even though the whole tour was quite fast paced. We managed to cover a lot of places as promised on itinerary. A bit disappointed with Jungfraujoch which is supposed to be the highlight of the tour but the weather was... Read more
- HLHungWritten on October 14, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lovee the itineraries but wished the hotel accomodations were a little bitbetter
- LLLouisWritten on October 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
If coach has Wi-Fi, it is better. 14 days goes to so many places, it is very tight. I will choose stay more days in one country next time.
- DRDavidWritten on October 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Not enough time in Amsterdam, spent too much time at hotel which was located far from the city, for river cruise. By the time cruise was complete it was dark and coach was headed back leaving only the night to explore on our own. Windmill photo stop was a... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 14, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Disappointed that museums were closed on days when we visited cities such as Florence and in Prague. Also jungfrau experience was a fraud , huge money for a trip to a white out. The habit of booking things ahead with the tour leader is fine for meals and... Read more
- HectorWritten on October 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything about the tour was awesome! Maybe just the Montecatini hotel needs to change. Elevators are too small and the staff is a little unhappy.
- EdmundWritten on October 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Gus was truly amazing..........he’s the best.......a total natural talent working with people........ Also, Yannis, our driver was superb......not just an amazing careful driver but also so friendly and helpful with stacking and unstacking suitcases and... Read more
- JULIEWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great overview itinerary of Europe, hectic schedule some days,early starts,late finishes but get to see a huge area of Europe.
- MDMelietaWritten on October 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Tour overall was fantastic. We got to see many places in a short time. Though bit hectic with early morning starts and some long hours on coach,in future maybe an extraday at Amsterdam and Budapest would be excellent to just soak in these beautiful... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Amsterdam
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Nuremburg - Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Bratislava - Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest - Vienna
- Day 7: Graz - Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Paris
- Day 13: Paris - Free day
Day 14: Paris - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 14:00 - 17:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Prague - Hotel Duo
Address: Teplická 492, 190 00 Praha 9, Czechia
Budapest - Ibis Budapest City
Address: Budapest, Akácfa u. 1, 1072 Hungary
Vienna - Fourside Hotel Vienna City Central
Address: Grieshofgasse 11, 1120 Wien, Austria
Ljubljana - Hotel Park Ljubljana
Address: Tabor 9, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
It purely depends on the dimensions of the wheelchair and if you are able to walk up the stairs of the bus. Please contact your Travel Expert so that they can double-check with Expat Explore to see if they can accommodate your needs.
If you have a group, can you do this tour privately?
We are unable to offer private tours however your party can book as a group by selecting 'book now' on the booking page and entering the number of passengers travelling with you. You would then be booked onto the tour with other travellers.
Does this tour include meals?
Yes, it does! The meals offered on this tour are 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 dinners. With the meals that are not included in the tour price, your tour guide may be able to assist you in locating specific restaurants. Because this is a tour of Europe, the meals are likely to be cuisine from the particular destination you are in at the time.
Dietary requests can be added for the included meals.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- April 2020
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$183$2,540-7%USD $2,357
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$394$2,540-16%USD $2,146
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London0 seats left$102USD $2,438Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$342$2,540-13%USD $2,198
- FridayMay 24, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$457$2,540-18%USD $2,083
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$457$2,540-18%USD $2,083
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$394$2,540-16%USD $2,146
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to London0 seats left$102USD $2,438Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$457$2,540-18%USD $2,083
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$538$2,540-21%USD $2,002
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 March 2019 the full payment of $1,627 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1627 for Europe Jewel - 14 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 135 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Jewel - 14 Days