Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,040
- Great value for money
- Enjoy the thermal spas of Budapest
- Guaranteed departure dates
- Walking tours of Prague, Florence, Vienna & Ljubljana
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- briaWritten on May 17, 20184.0 - GoodReally busy tour..really tiringShow detailed ratings
- SHShirleyWritten on May 15, 20184.0 - GoodThe organisation and friendly tour staff. Also the itinerary was spot on!Show detailed ratings
- SehamWritten on May 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing Tour. I have enjoyed it very much. Kaeleigh and Martin made sure we are taken good care of.Show detailed ratings
- SwethaWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentKaeleigh was an incredible tour guide. Extremely knowledgeable about all of the places and very thorough and sincere in her work. Martin was the best driver! This tour has a lot of long drives and we felt comfortable and safe through them all! Couple of fun nights playing cards with Kaeleigh and Martin as well! They were extremely sweet and fun and very professional. The tour itself is very fast paced and intense but it is planned in a way that you get the most out of each city you visit. Would have loved a bit more time in Budapest though. 10/10 would recommend this tour. Well worth the money!Show detailed ratings
- RicardoWritten on April 16, 20184.0 - GoodGreat value for the money! Very intensive tour but worth the effort. Great sampler trip through Europe with superior tour guide (Kev) and great driver (Joshua). What could be a logistical nightmare for the average traveler is all carried out smoothly and with a good level of comfort and information. I would recommend to those at want to see Europe on a budget and limited time. Must be in fairly good physical shape, since it is a demanding schedule. Met interesting people from all over the globe and created some friendships. All in all a great time was had by all.Show detailed ratings
- ChandaWritten on April 6, 20183.0 - AverageKevin was really good. Josh the driver was great. The accommodation was decent and nice, comfortable and close to transportation. However the tour going to different countries from a far distance, I felt like I was more on the bus then in some countries. Even if I did reach certain countries we got there either late in the evening and couldn't do much besides walk around empty shops, then pack our bags the next day out. If you like the bus rides tour and spending a few hours in certain countries, then this is probably ideal. CheersShow detailed ratings
- PVPhilippusWritten on January 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything was perfect!Show detailed ratings
- EWEvanWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was an excellent tour lead by the best tour guide we have ever had. Gustavo was dedicated, friendly, professional and super organised. He took pride in his group and he made the tour. Joshy was an extremely competent driver who went the extra mile. The guide and driver were an excellent team. They should both be commended. They were excellent the group loved them. The tour itinerary was very busy but very good and we made the most the opportunities. I would highly recommend Expat Explore to me friends.Show detailed ratings
- HubertWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - Excellentexcellent with Gustavo and the bus driver we really enjoyed it allShow detailed ratings
- SBShanthaWritten on January 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI travel with my family wife and 2 kids. It was 1st time in Europe. It was epic no words to explain. Our tour leader Gustavo was a real legend and was so much helpful in all the time and was very thorough with everything. Special word on our coach driver Josh amazing in time keeping to run the itinary as planned . It was awesome no doubtShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Amsterdam
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Nuremburg - Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Bratislava - Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest - Vienna
- Day 7: Graz - Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Paris
- Day 13: Paris - Free day
Day 14: Paris - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 14:00 - 17:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Prague - Hotel Duo
Address: Teplická 492, 190 00 Praha 9, Czechia
Budapest - Ibis Budapest City
Address: Budapest, Akácfa u. 1, 1072 Hungary
Vienna - Fourside Hotel Vienna City Central
Address: Grieshofgasse 11, 1120 Wien, Austria
Ljubljana - Hotel Park Ljubljana
Address: Tabor 9, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 26, 2018
If you have a group, can you do this tour privately?
We are unable to offer private tours however your party can book as a group by selecting 'book now' on the booking page and entering the number of passengers travelling with you. You would then be booked onto the tour with other travellers.
- April 1, 2017
What are the pick-up and drop off locations for this tour?
There are 2 different pick up points:
Outside Hotel Novotel at
173-185 Greenwich High
Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30 hrs
Hotel Lobby, Holiday Inn
85 Bugsby Way, Greenwich,
London, SE10 0GD 07:00 hrs
- April 1, 2017
Does this tour include meals?
Yes, it does! The meals offered on this tour are 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 dinners. With the meals that are not included in the tour price, your tour guide may be able to assist you in locating specific restaurants. Because this is a tour of Europe, the meals are likely to be cuisine from the particular destination you are in at the time.
Dietary requests can be added for the included meals.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
583 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Jewel - 14 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 27th May 20181 comment"Looking forward to the trip, anyone else out there?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to London6 seats left$1,175$3,340-35%USD $2,165
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London7 seats left$935$3,340-28%USD $2,405
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to London4 seats left$755$3,340-23%USD $2,585
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London7 seats left$935$3,340-28%USD $2,405
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,015$3,340-30%USD $2,325
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London4 seats left$850$3,340-25%USD $2,490
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$935$3,340-28%USD $2,405
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$850$3,340-25%USD $2,490
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$935$3,340-28%USD $2,405
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,050$3,340-31%USD $2,290
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $2,040 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2040 for Europe Jewel - 14 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,040 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 78 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Jewel - 14 Days