Europe Jewel - 14 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Sankt Goar
- Learn the traditional way of Dutch cheese-making
- Discover the remarkable Eastern European cities
- Take a gondola ride through Venetian canals
- Learn the story behind the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Travel to Jungfraujoch, the highest train station in Europe
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start of tour in Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Nuremberg - Prague
- Day 4: Prague: Free Day
- Day 5: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna - Budapest
- Day 7: Lake Balaton - Maribor - Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps: Free Day
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Paris
- Day 13: Paris: Free Day
- Day 14: Paris - Ghent - Amsterdam
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DBDoyle· April 15th, 2021This is a wonderful way to see 11 countries in 14 days! Our tour guide, Gustavo Nunes was terrific and was very knowledgeable and friendly. We definitely recommend the Europe Jewel your with fics stars!!Trip date: May 2018
- CJCara· March 20th, 2020This trip was everything you would expect and more of the highlights of Europe.Trip date: August 2018
- Faith· January 15th, 2020The tour allows us to see a lot of countries. We get to not only the main cities but also some interesting smaller towns. Karina our tour leader has been really good and providing lots of information to us.Trip date: December 2019
- KPKeith· January 8th, 2020It was a fast paced Tour -Worth the money paid Too many places in 14 days - lots of Driving Excellent places - good time of the year Christmas and New Year Will do another tour with more time at each placeTrip date: November 2019
- Jessamy· January 5th, 2020This was an amazing tour! Awesome locations, experiences and sights seen. Karina was a great tour leader, a lovely group of fellow travellers, and memories to last a lifetime. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to see the key sights of Europe.Trip date: December 2019
- JJetteDominguez· January 4th, 2020I travelled alone but did not feel alone during the tour. I ve made lifelong friends and wonderful memories. Steve was very hands on and a great guide. I hope to travel with him again in the near futureTrip date: July 2019
- MDMarietes· November 6th, 2019Our tour leader Aaron and driver Zultan has done a remarkable job for our european tour..They were like a real family to all of us. They made sure that we are safe and comfortable with our journey.Aaron deserves a big salary increase coz he is an... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- SRSyam· November 5th, 2019Antonio and zalton driver were very goodTrip date: October 2019
- Susan· October 26th, 2019Our Europe tour was great. Thanks Expat for providing us such an incredible itinerary. Wow, we visited 11 countries only in 14 days. Amazing. Antonio is thoughtful & has a good sense of humour. Zoltan is a good driver. I will definitely recommend Expat... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- EWEvelyn· October 21st, 2019We love the tour! Antonio is wonderful, helpful, funny and really has that genuine concern for his group. Every morning, he will visit with everyone in the bus asking us if we have questions or concerns. He treated us like familyTrip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday18 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,540
- Sunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,540
- Sunday15 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,540Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Sunday29 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,540Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- -7%Sunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$2,540$2,3650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -10%Sunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021$2,540$2,2750% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -15%Sunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021$2,540$2,1600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021$2,540$2,1600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -17%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Dec, 2021EnglishTuesday4 Jan, 2022$2,540$2,1150% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -35%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Mar, 2022$3,120$2,0250% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
- If you have a group, can you do this tour privately?
- Does this tour include meals?
- What are the optional excursions?
- What is the group size?
- When and where does the tour end?
- Is there a minimum number of travellers required for this tour?
- How can I get my travel documents for my Visa Application?
- Do you accept multiple currencies like New Zealand Dollars when booking a tour?
- Do I need to have a travel insurance for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar