Three Lakes and More
- Our saving
- US $ 2,485
- Lake Maggiore
- +6 Destinations
- Italian Lakes District
- Lake Iseo
- Age range
- 20 to 60 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GOGeorgeWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were a family of four on this trip, made up of parents ages 58 and 72 and two adult children; joined by Paul, an energetic 82 year old Australian gentleman who had just come from a week of cycling in Tuscany. Of the five guests I was the only one on a... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were a family of four on this tour. An 82 year old gentleman from Australia had also booked it and was great company.Four of us had electric bikes, so the cycling was a breeze. I had a road bike and found two of the days challenging . Luca and Richi were... Read more
- SRStephenWritten on September 17, 20174.5 - Excellent
Mary and I signed up for the 3 Lakes and more tour and we loved our time with Luca and Michela. Even before we started the tour the communications with Luca were prompt and useful. Luca and Michela met us at Milano Centrale Station and from then till they... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewHi Mary, hi Steve, many thanks for your review, we spent unforgettable time with you both. See you soon new friends!
- BWBarbaraWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - Excellent
This is a great tour, from start to finish, and Luca without doubt the best bike guide I have met. I will ride with him again and highly recommend Road Bike Tours Italy. Luca was constantly helpful, kind and caring to us and always concerned with needs and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Barbara, this week was a pleasure and was on honor to meet you and Edle. I hope to meet you again, ciao Barbara!
- TCTinaWritten on March 8, 20175.0 - Excellent
Luca is a really kind and friendly person with detailed knowledge about biking and the area. Also the small group makes it a really personalised experience. You need to be sure you've got the appropriate training for the trip. But the fact the minibus is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewThank you Tina for your review, we hope to meet you again for another exciting Tour all together.
- SSilviaWritten on March 5, 20175.0 - Excellent
The organization is great. Super guide, good trasportation and comfortable accomodation. Would definitely suggest it!Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Silvia.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Arona Lake Maggiore
- DAY 2 Arona - Santa Maria Maggiore
- DAY 3Santa Maria Maggiore - Laveno
- DAY 4 Cernobbio-Dongo
- DAY 5 Dongo- Bellagio-Madonna del Ghisallo
- DAY 6 Tour of Lake Iseo and Montisola
- DAY 7 Arona Lake Maggiore
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the hotels have Wifi connection?
All hotels are 3-4 stars with wi-fi service available.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Three Lakes and More
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$104USD $2,485
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Lake Iseo0 seats left$104USD $2,485Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$104USD $2,485
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$104USD $2,485
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$104USD $2,485
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$104USD $2,485
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Lake Iseo5 seats left$104USD $2,485
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lake Maggiore is the starting point and Lake Iseo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Road Bike Tours Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $2,485 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2485 for Three Lakes and More, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Road Bike Tours Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Road Bike Tours Italy : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 25 km
- Locarno (Switzerland)
- 19 km
- Luino (Italy)
- 14 km
- Laveno (Italy)
- 38 km
- Como (Italy)
- 43 km
- Colico Piano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Lecco (Italy)
- 54 km
- Lake Iseo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,485 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Three Lakes and More via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Three Lakes and More