Three Lakes and More
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 66:27:20
- Our saving
- US $ 2,571
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Tina "Luca is a really kind and friendly person with detailed knowledge about biking and the area. Also the small group makes it a really personalised experience. You need to be sure you've got the appropriate training for the trip. But the fact the minibus is always nearby means that it is never a stressful experience. All in all a great way to get off the beaten tourist track and enjoy the real Italy ..."
- Lake Maggiore
- +6 Destinations
- Italian Lakes District
- Lake Iseo
Start in Lake Maggiore and end in Lake Iseo! With the bicycle tour Three Lakes and More, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Lake Maggiore, Italy and 7 other destinations in Europe. Three Lakes and More is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 20 to 60 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GOGeorgeWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were a family of four on this trip, made up of parents ages 58 and 72 and two adult children; joined by Paul, an energetic 82 year old Australian gentleman who had just come from a week of cycling in Tuscany. Of the five guests I was the only one on a road bike; the others opted for electric bikes. I found two of the days challenging with fairly long and steep climbs, but a breeze if you're on an electric. The trip was a lot of fun. The weather was great, the scenery magnificent, the food and accommodations excellent. Luca and Richi our driver/mechanic could not have been more accommodating or gracious. They are both quasi professional cyclists in addition to which Luca is a mountain rescue expert. You had the impression they could each take apart and reassemble a bike blindfolded. During the long ascents Luca stuck with me , making occasional forays ahead to check on the others. He and Richi are like jackrabbits on bicycles. Richi drove the van , and was always in the vicinity ready to offer up water and whatever other assistance we might need. He would sometimes go for rides in the evening. Both Luca and Richi speak English, so communication was easy. During our rides and mealtimes we shared a lot of laughter and camaraderie. We felt like they were old friends. They also helped us plan the remainder of our two weeks in Italy and stayed in touch with us via text messaging after the cycling tour was over.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were a family of four on this tour. An 82 year old gentleman from Australia had also booked it and was great company.Four of us had electric bikes, so the cycling was a breeze. I had a road bike and found two of the days challenging . Luca and Richi were our guide and driver/mechanic respectively. They could not have been more gracious, fun and accommodating. The rides were beautiful, the hotels were very nice and the meals were outstanding. Lucha and Richi are quasi professional cyclists; they are like jackrabbits on their bikes and could probably take apart a bike and reassemble it blindfolded. Luca is also a professional alpine rescue expert. During the long climbs Luca stuck with me all the way up, making forays ahead to check on the others. Richi would regularly appear with the van , offering water and whatever assistance we needed. They were both a lot of fun and speak English, so the days so there was a lot of laughter and camaraderie. They had plenty of good advice about places to visit during the remainder of our trip after the ride was over and remained in touch via text messaging. We felt we were with friends the whole time.Show detailed ratings
- SRStephenWritten on September 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentMary and I signed up for the 3 Lakes and more tour and we loved our time with Luca and Michela. Even before we started the tour the communications with Luca were prompt and useful. Luca and Michela met us at Milano Centrale Station and from then till they dropped us off there a week later we had a superb week of cycling, dining, sight seeing, being exposed to the most wonderful sights, laughing, communicating and generally having a great time together. We finished our week feeling that we had become the best if friends and had been successfully challenged to ride in ways not previously thought possible. We highly recommend Luca and Michela's enterprise.Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewHi Mary, hi Steve, many thanks for your review, we spent unforgettable time with you both. See you soon new friends!
- BWBarbaraWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis is a great tour, from start to finish, and Luca without doubt the best bike guide I have met. I will ride with him again and highly recommend Road Bike Tours Italy. Luca was constantly helpful, kind and caring to us and always concerned with needs and wishes. The rides were a great mix of flat and climbs with additional options to do more or less as you felt, so each day was perfect (despite two days rain on our trip.) In communicating he is excellent through the planning, and while I was wary about a hire road bike he provided a Bianchi that was such a good fit I would have liked to have taken it home with me. His pre ride briefings every day and his care for rider safety, was outstanding. The comfy hotels, good Italian food and beautiful vistas made the Three Lakes tour just perfect. Thank you Luca!Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Barbara, this week was a pleasure and was on honor to meet you and Edle. I hope to meet you again, ciao Barbara!
- TCTinaWritten on March 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentLuca is a really kind and friendly person with detailed knowledge about biking and the area. Also the small group makes it a really personalised experience. You need to be sure you've got the appropriate training for the trip. But the fact the minibus is always nearby means that it is never a stressful experience. All in all a great way to get off the beaten tourist track and enjoy the real Italy by road bikeShow detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewThank you Tina for your review, we hope to meet you again for another exciting Tour all together.
- SSilviaWritten on March 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe organization is great. Super guide, good trasportation and comfortable accomodation. Would definitely suggest it!Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Silvia.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Arona Lake Maggiore
- DAY 2 Arona - Santa Maria Maggiore
- DAY 3Santa Maria Maggiore - Laveno
- DAY 4 Cernobbio-Dongo
- DAY 5 Dongo- Bellagio-Madonna del Ghisallo
- DAY 6 Tour of Lake Iseo and Montisola
- DAY 7 Arona Lake Maggiore
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the hotels have Wifi connection?
All hotels are 3-4 stars with wi-fi service available.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Three Lakes and More
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Lake Maggiore7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Lake Iseo7 seats left$107USD $2,571
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lake Maggiore is the starting point and Lake Iseo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Road Bike Tours Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $2,571 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2571 for Three Lakes and More, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Road Bike Tours Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Road Bike Tours Italy : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 223 km.
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 25 km
- Locarno (Switzerland)
- 19 km
- Luino (Italy)
- 14 km
- Laveno (Italy)
- 38 km
- Como (Italy)
- 43 km
- Colico Piano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Lecco (Italy)
- 54 km
- Lake Iseo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,571 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Three Lakes and More via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Three Lakes and More