- Our saving
- US $ 391
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +2 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Explore the historic museums in Cairo
- Learn about the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Marvel at the Karnak Temple in Luxor
- Rather Poor
- SHShanshanWritten on April 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great! It was well organised, everything ran smoothly, no problem at all. We are family of 4 and we had Mina(Mene? sorry didn't ask the tour guild how to spell his name) for all the 4 days. He flied with us to Luxor and back to Cairo. He is... Read more
- SWSoniaWritten on February 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was well organized and the transportation and accommodations were clean and comfortable. The itinerary met our expectations and included the highlights. All of the guides and drivers that we met along the way were polite and the tour ran smoothly.... Read more
- STSarahWritten on February 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From arrival at Cairo airport to my departure I was taken care of and never left to feel unsafe in any way. I had the pleasure of meeting three different tour guides who all provided different and good experiences with lots of history and information on... Read more
- VFVeraWritten on January 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour. Overall, the pace was good. Considering that many places closed early during the winter (around 4pm), we got to see a lot in a short amount of time. The company made sure that all of our needs are taken care off. They even changed the... Read more
- YLYingWritten on January 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good especially my friend and I love the fact being escorted through the airport at arrival. The total time we spent at the airport include getting through the custom, withdrawing cash from an ATM and getting a sim card was not more than half... Read more
- MSMameWritten on December 22, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I have mixed feelings about my visit to Egypt the tours were good but at times there were too many guides to keep up with different ppl taking you to the airport and speeding on a curved highway which was scary. The first person who met us upon arrival who... Read more
- SGStephanieWritten on December 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hadn't ever been on a tour before so wasn't sure what to expect, we was very happy with the tour and service throughout. We had one small issue, which was rectified very quickly. Would be more then happy to book another tour with these guys!
- EllieWritten on December 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Honestly one of the best experiences we’ve had! We booked for a group tour but my boyfriend and I ended up getting a private tour as no one else booked on the day we came. All our tour guides were amazing especially George who went above and beyond when... Read more
- JSJamesWritten on November 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was an experience to be in Egypt specially the main landmarks such as the Great Pyramids. My only suggestion is that you provide a tour guide that is understandable when discussing in English. I’m not expecting an Egyptian guide to speak eloquent English... Read more
- PBPatsyWritten on November 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
On the whole I enjoyed the trip. Both guide were very knowledgeable. However I felt the tipping was something tour radar could have highlighted better so I could plan my budget. I think in Cairo there was an imbalance between sightseeing and souvenir... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo- Giza
- Day3: Luxor
- Day 4: Luxor
- Day5: Cairo
- Day 6: Cairo airport transfer
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
- Egypt Tours - travel back in time
- Discover the Best of Egypt with Timeless Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do your tours include international airfare?
Travellers arrive from all over the world to begin the tours so it is not possible to include international airfare. You will need to make your own arrangements to get to the meeting destination for the first day of your Timeless Tour.
Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
Most of the Timeless tours include airport transfers. If stated on the itinerary that an arrival transfer is included, you will be picked up from the airport by a representative holding a Timeless Tours sign at the airport on the first day of your tour, at any time you wish. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts.
What vaccinations are recommended for your tours?
It is important that you receive the most accurate and up-to-date travel health information for the region you will be visiting. It is recommended to contact your local GP or Travel Doctor specialist.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things...."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Cairo6 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Cairo6 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Cairo7 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Cairo6 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Cairo6 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Cairo7 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Cairo6 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Cairo6 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Cairo7 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Cairo6 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Cairo6 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Cairo6 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Cairo6 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$224$617-36%USD $393
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Timeless Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $391 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $391 for Golden Egypt, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 501 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $391 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,489 tours in Africa
- covered by 465 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Egypt via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Egypt