Golden Egypt 6 days
- Our saving
- US $ 441
- +2 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Explore the historic museums in Cairo
- Learn about the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Marvel at the Karnak Temple in Luxor
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MatthewWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Great tour guides!Show detailed ratings
- 김정석Written on May 19, 20184.0 - GoodThe best itineraries in a week I can say and everything worked out for me, very in-depth explanation by tour guides and friendly timeless crews I liked the most.Show detailed ratings
- Li LanWritten on May 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience. The tour guide was very helpful especially when we couldn't communicate well with the locals. He also cares about our safety during the trip, so we can travel with no worries.Show detailed ratings
- DDanileBWritten on April 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe loved the opportunity to be guided through Egypt with Peter. We were never lost and always new the tricks and tips to EVERY AREA we explored. So blessed to have had the opportunity to have him as our guide! An excellent tour.Show detailed ratings
- ZAZainWritten on April 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentHave no hesitation recommending Timeless Tours. Our first guide in Cairo, Ahmad was terrific offering clear and structured information that was easily understood. He is very knowledgeable and more than able to answer any questions we had. Our second guide, Amjad in Luxor was good and accommodating our needs. The whole team was very responsive and ensured a smooth process from start to finish. Well done!Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on April 8, 20183.5 - GoodWe really liked how knowledgeable our guide (Ahmed) was. He clearly knew Egyptian history inside out and was able to answer all of our questions, and we asked a lot of questions. The accommodations were pretty good though there were some issues such as hot water in Luxor and a lack of wifi. The first time the night train (sleeper-class) was lovely, but the second time we had a really loud car and didn't sleep as well. We really liked the sites we went to, but felt we were rushed through them and then later would have a lot of down-time. I am not sure I would recommend this tour to someone who likes to be on the go all the time (like us), but I would definitely recommend it to someone who would like a balanced vacation with ample pool relaxing and sight-seeing time.Show detailed ratings
- MJMatthewWritten on January 20, 20183.5 - GoodHad an incredible first day riding a camel by the pyramids. The guide was very knowledgeable and was very energetic. The overnight train ride should be scrapped and replaced by a bus service. I felt if you start day 4 early enough you could get the bus back late afternoon into Cairo instead of catching the overnight train or bus. Catching the over night train really takes it out of you and you feel exhausted for the rest of the trip, especially on the Friday when you have to catch the bus or train back to Cairo on the Thursday night.Show detailed ratings
- StacyWritten on January 9, 20184.0 - GoodThis is a 3.5 star review. My husband and I booked the 6-days Golden Egypt Tour with Timeless Tours and are happy that we received what we paid for. With the price that we paid, the level of the accommodations were expected. Two of our three tour guides, Mehdat (Cairo) and George (Luxor), exceeded our expectations and we are very happy with the service and knowledge that they had provided. There are of course issues that happened along the way, and I will try to list the pros and cons of our experience here. Pros: • Mehdat, our tour guide for our first two days in Cairo, took us to the Giza pyramids and Memphis. He was very clear in explaining a lot of the Egyptian history to us and very patient in allowing us free time to explore. He tried his best to ensure that we have the best experience possible, such as helping us find food options outside of the hotel (as we did not want to eat at the hotel for each meal). • George was our tour guide for our two days in Luxor and we are very happy with him as well. Like Mehdat, he was very knowledgeable in his Egyptian history, allowed us time to explore on our own, and was able to ensure that our needs (e.g. food) was well taken care of. • Our driver for the tours in Cairo, Roumani, was amazing! Despite the madness on the streets of Cairo, I felt very safe with Roumani’s driving skills. The drivers we had in Luxor were very good as well; unfortunately, I did not get their names. • The Timeless Tours Representative that picked us up from the airport in Luxor, Mohammad, was very kind. He assisted us with our luggage and on our way back to catch our flight from Luxor to Cairo, he walked with us into the airport to ensure that we are able to successfully receive our plane tickets. • Mr. Hany, the manager of the tour, was quick in responding to messages and concerns via e-mail, text, and phone. He resolved the problems we had in a fair and equitable manner. It would, however, be nice to have had a discussion in person with him over some issues we had, as we were informed that he stayed in the same hotel as us. Cons: • The Oasis Hotel in Cairo and the Lotus Hotel in Luxor, which claims to be a 4 and 3 star hotel, is roughly a 3 and 2 star hotel respectively by North American standards. With the exception of fresh bed sheets (which I am grateful for), the rooms are somewhat dirty and outdated. • The Timeless Tours Representative, Roumani (not the driver), and the driver that took us to the Cairo Airport to catch our flight to Luxor, were rather unprofessional. We departed the hotel at 5am in the morning to catch our flight; the roads were pretty much empty at the time and yet the driver still insisted on driving reckless, such as speeding on the curves and tailgating the small number of cars that were on the roads. When we voiced this concern to the representative, he simply brushed off our concern. He also just simply dropped us off at the entrance of the airport without informing us that he was leaving. Unlike Mohammad in Luxor, he did not guide us through the airport and ensure that we were fully secured for our flight to Luxor. The Cairo airport was really busy that morning and it would have been great if we had some assistance from him. • We also did not have a good experience with our tour guide on our last day in Cairo, Behdi. Behdi was very knowledgeable in his history and fulfilled his job of what he had to do for us. What I really did not like though was that he kept trying to self-promote himself, by asking us to take selfies with him and give him a positive video review so that he can show it to other clients. He also showed us videos and pictures of previous tour groups that he had guided to ensure us what a great guide he was. This we did not appreciate.Show detailed ratings
- TBTarangWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a perfect tour for those who don’t have much time to explore the beautiful country of Egypt! The tour guides at Timless were excellent. We had the good luck of having excellent guides such as Michael, Ramiz and Marriam. They were all extremely knowledgable about Egypt, ancient and present. The accommodations provided were very close to the sites you will be visiting on the tour. They also were safe and secure accommodations with good food options. I had a wonderful experience with Timeless Egypt. Highlights of the trip were spending the 2 days in the ancient city of Luxor with Ramiz, the Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor and the Camel Rides near the Pyramids.Show detailed ratings
- AAndreWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat a fantastic experience! Egypt is AMAZING ! Five days was not long enough, so I'm coming back ASAP to see the rest ! Timeless Tours looks after you from start to finish so I never had to worry, and as a single female Traveller that counts for a lot. Ra Moza my guide was seriously the best guide you could ask for- and please do ask for him! - Egyptologist by education, he knew all the ins and outs of all the temple , his passion for the ancients conveyed across every description and story he told. Egypt should be on everyone's to do list and with timeless Tours as well !Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day1, Cairo
- Day2, Giza – Luxor
- Day3, Luxor
- Day4, Luxor
- Day5, Cairo
- Day6, Flight back Home
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'd like to know if the VIP overnight train ride has sleeping compartments or is it just seating ?
The VIP train is a seating train, but there are optional upgrades to a return overnight sleeper train.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow,..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Golden Egypt 6 days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Cairo6 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Cairo6 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Cairo6 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Cairo6 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Cairo6 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo6 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Cairo6 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Cairo9 seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Cairo6 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Cairo6 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441Instant BookHold my
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Cairo6 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$190$632-30%USD $441Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timeless Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $441 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $441 for Golden Egypt 6 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 501 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $441 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,637 tours in Africa
- covered by 153 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Egypt 6 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Egypt 6 days