Grand European Summer 2018 (23 Days)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 16:48:46
- Our saving
- US $ 4,774
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Sylvie "We went on the grand European tour of Europe Starting in London on August 3rd 2015 ending in Paris about 23 days in all Our tour guide Howard was amazing - quite early starts but it was worth every dollar we spent - our guide made us feel so safe and supported all through the whole tour - comfortable coach - friendly people - amazing - would definitely go again - accommodation was great - and a..."
- Walk the busy streets of London
- Explore the medieval town of Bruges
- Ride bikes through Amsterdam
- Feast on local cuisine in Sorrento
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour Grand European Summer 2018 (23 Days), you have a 23 day tour package taking you through London, England and 26 other destinations in Europe. Grand European Summer 2018 (23 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- GMGrahamWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentDuring 2016 summer we were extremely fortunate to have Cassie Jones as our tour guide for our Greater European Trafalgar Tour.. Cassie is personable,highly organised and switched on to the needs of the whole group as well as preferences of each traveller as an individual. Nothing was too much trouble as she assisted special sightseeing and sporting interests. Cassie provided local tips and knowledge pointing out unusual and interesting sights. Her incredible knowledge of local history and highlights was shared with us throughout the tour..Cassie frequently gave up her own precious free break time to assist us eg. Assisted in making bookings, replacing stolen medication or sought out gifts for the group or those celebrating special occassions. Cassie displayed a great sense of humour making our trip even more memorable and fun. As we tired she was able to lift our energy levels and spirits. Cassie provided us with a range of music and selection of topical videos for those long hours on the coach. Cassie is knowledgeable and an excellent communicator . She teamed well with our respected and skilful driver Pierdro and liased professionally with local tour guides and staff of tourist attractions. Cassie is an excellent problem solver as well as having insight and action plans to avoid potential problems.Thanks to Cassie for making our tour with Trafalgar our greatest lifetime memory and so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- JBJoanWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur tour was fantastic and one of the reasons was Kassie she was amazing and made sure everything was just right. Her knowledge of everywhere was was amazing and no one could have created a better tour. Even down to helping people with special requirements was no trouble for Cassie or retrieving belongings left behind at the last stop. What an amazing person Kassie is and how lucky were we all to have her on out amazing trip of a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
- JDJulieWritten on May 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have just completed the Grand European Tour with Trafalgar Tours (April-May2016). It was the most amazing experience. The Tour Director Howard Hazekamp was fantastic and went above and beyond what was expected of him. His knowledge and willingness to accommodate all of the guest was priceless. He is a credit to Trafalgar Tours. The accommodation and food was good. The tour itinerary was great although not a lot of free time as we also did a lot of the optional extras but we expected it to be very busy. We would not have experienced or seen all that we did if we tried to do it on our own. Very well organised and no hiccups at all. The coach driver was very professional(great driver), polite and alway presented the coach in an exceptional manner. I would highly recommend Trafalgar Tours it was great. Cant wait for our next Trafalgar Tour.Show detailed ratings
- UFUrsulaWritten on May 15, 20164.0 - GoodIt was absolutely amazing, your kept very busy seeing everything. Totally loved itShow detailed ratings
- THThereseWritten on April 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great Saw so much. Easy and quick entrance into all attractions. The tour guide was great,very informative,knew all interesting places and where to go shopping. Everything went very smoothly. Would do another trafalgar tour again.Show detailed ratings
- KFKarenWritten on April 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur very first tour of Europe we had a fantastic time our tour director Brendon was amazing I would certainly recommend Trafalgar to any oneShow detailed ratings
- CGChrisWritten on April 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe have done 4 Trafalgar tours. We did this tour last year Excellent tour you see a bit every thing ,, Hotels very good and good breakfast each morning .. Bus was very comfortable.. We had very good tour director Brendon Bush and Good Bus driver .. Always felt safe .. Tours always well organised.. Nice was my favourite place .. I am doing my 5 tour with Trafalar .. Great tour companyShow detailed ratings
- SMSylvieWritten on April 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe went on the grand European tour of Europe Starting in London on August 3rd 2015 ending in Paris about 23 days in all Our tour guide Howard was amazing - quite early starts but it was worth every dollar we spent - our guide made us feel so safe and supported all through the whole tour - comfortable coach - friendly people - amazing - would definitely go again - accommodation was great - and a lot of stops throughout the day to rest up and eat all that delicious European food - would definitely recommend Trafalgar for your first European experience !!!Show detailed ratings
- SWShirleyWritten on April 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing trip saw all the main cities and sights.Show detailed ratings
- SMSylvieWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - Excellent"My husband and I went on a Trafalgar tour through Europe on August 2015 We had the most amazing time - food was so delicious- the other guests were so friendly and fun I always felt that our tour director was looking after us every where we went Would definitely go on another one for sure Great value for money You are amazing Trafalgar"Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Bruges
- Day 4: Bruges – Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 6: Rhineland – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Lucerne Orientation
- Day 8: Lucerne – Liechtenstein – Innsbruck
- Day 9: Innsbruck – Salzburg – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Vienna Sightseeing
- Day 11: Vienna – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Venice Orientation
- Day 13: Venice – Assisi
- Day 14: Assisi – Pompeii – Sorrento
- Day 15: Sorrento – Isle of Capri – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 16: Rome – Vatican Experience
- Day 17: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 18: Florence – Pisa – Monaco – Nice (2 Nights)
- Day 19: Nice – St. Paul De Vence Excursion
- Day 20: Nice – Avignon – Beaune
- Day 21: Beaune – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 22: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 23: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What time does the tour start and end on each day?
Usually in the mornings you'll start between 7:00 - 9:00 am and arrive around 5:00 - 6:00 pm.
Sometimes you will have evening activities after 6:00 pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand European Summer 2018 (23 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London9 seats left$239USD $5,736
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London9 seats left$1,076$5,850-18%USD $4,774
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to London9 seats left$234USD $5,616
- MondayJul 23, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to London0 seats left$232USD $5,563
- MondayJul 30, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$232USD $5,563
- MondayAug 13, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London0 seats left$231USD $5,544
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$237USD $5,688
- MondaySep 10, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to London0 seats left$237USD $5,688
- MondaySep 17, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to London8 seats left$237USD $5,688
- MondaySep 24, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$236USD $5,659
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy , Monaco and France
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $4,774 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4774 for Grand European Summer 2018 (23 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,750 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 133 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 303 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 143 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,774 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand European Summer 2018 (23 Days)