Grand European 2019 (End Paris, 23 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,648
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Julie "My husband and I have just completed the Grand European Tour with Trafalgar Tours (April-May2016). It was the most amazing experience. The Tour Director Howard Hazekamp was fantastic and went above and beyond what was expected of him. His knowledge and willingness to accommodate all of the guest was priceless. He is a credit to Trafalgar Tours. The accommodation and food was good. The tour itinera..."
- Walk the busy streets of London
- Explore the medieval town of Bruges
- Ride bikes through Amsterdam
- Feast on local cuisine in Sorrento
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour Grand European 2019 (End Paris, 23 Days), you have a 23 day tour package taking you through London, England and 26 other destinations in Europe. Grand European 2019 (End Paris, 23 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJoeEdmondWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - Excellent23 day from England to Paris fall 2018 with all options as well. Howard the guide was excellent, hotels were good, Itinerary was amazing. I'll now fill you in on the weaker parts of this tour. All included breakfast were better than expected with north american items at each one. The bacon at EVERY hotel was undercooked form some reason. Hotels may change from each trip but you can expect 3 to 4 star with the best hotel at Paris to end the trip. Amsterdam was terribly short free time. The group spent/ wasted 45 minutes in the diamond factory parking lot waiting to get going to Amsterdam. If they would delete the diamond factory tour it would be better. We needed a min of 2hrs in Amsterdam but only got 45 min free time. Not much time to see the city, find a place to eat lunch, order, wait and pay a bill. I'll now give you a big hint to save lots of time at lunch. We loaded up a backpack with stuff from the buffet breakfasts and used it for lunch. This saved time and money. Many in our group never had time to have lunch. After the colosseum in Rome we had 30 min free time to have lunch....good luck with that! Once our group noticed what my wife and I were doing for lunch most started doing it too. Be prepared to pay to pee at all stops in the northern countries. 0.5 to 0.8 euro per person so bring change. No lunches are included with this trip so you get some free to find a nice place. Typically you will be in a very nice tourist area so be prepared to pay. I think my wife and I spend $100 Euro for one of our lunches with a couple of drinks. Switzerland takes Euros so you don't need swiss francs. I would highly recommend this tour even though it is a whirlwind trip. I had been to Europe several times on business but this tour showed me many things I missed. CheersShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall excellent tour package for anyone who has never been to Europe or less adventurous and prefers to spend the energy enjoying the journey than planning during it. A must travel for anyone who has a interest in either European history/architecture/food/seeing a mixture of cosmopolitan and little towns. Was initially worried of how our 6 year son would cope, but thanks to the excellent friendship within the people on the same group and our excellent Travel Director Kassie who championed everything smoothly that gave us parents to enjoy the journey even better.Show detailed ratings
- GGGraziellaWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodMost hotels were not centrally located!Show detailed ratings
- GMGrahamWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentDuring 2016 summer we were extremely fortunate to have Cassie Jones as our tour guide for our Greater European Trafalgar Tour.. Cassie is personable,highly organised and switched on to the needs of the whole group as well as preferences of each traveller as an individual. Nothing was too much trouble as she assisted special sightseeing and sporting interests. Cassie provided local tips and knowledge pointing out unusual and interesting sights. Her incredible knowledge of local history and highlights was shared with us throughout the tour..Cassie frequently gave up her own precious free break time to assist us eg. Assisted in making bookings, replacing stolen medication or sought out gifts for the group or those celebrating special occassions. Cassie displayed a great sense of humour making our trip even more memorable and fun. As we tired she was able to lift our energy levels and spirits. Cassie provided us with a range of music and selection of topical videos for those long hours on the coach. Cassie is knowledgeable and an excellent communicator . She teamed well with our respected and skilful driver Pierdro and liased professionally with local tour guides and staff of tourist attractions. Cassie is an excellent problem solver as well as having insight and action plans to avoid potential problems.Thanks to Cassie for making our tour with Trafalgar our greatest lifetime memory and so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- JBJoanWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur tour was fantastic and one of the reasons was Kassie she was amazing and made sure everything was just right. Her knowledge of everywhere was was amazing and no one could have created a better tour. Even down to helping people with special requirements was no trouble for Cassie or retrieving belongings left behind at the last stop. What an amazing person Kassie is and how lucky were we all to have her on out amazing trip of a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
- JDJulieWritten on May 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have just completed the Grand European Tour with Trafalgar Tours (April-May2016). It was the most amazing experience. The Tour Director Howard Hazekamp was fantastic and went above and beyond what was expected of him. His knowledge and willingness to accommodate all of the guest was priceless. He is a credit to Trafalgar Tours. The accommodation and food was good. The tour itinerary was great although not a lot of free time as we also did a lot of the optional extras but we expected it to be very busy. We would not have experienced or seen all that we did if we tried to do it on our own. Very well organised and no hiccups at all. The coach driver was very professional(great driver), polite and alway presented the coach in an exceptional manner. I would highly recommend Trafalgar Tours it was great. Cant wait for our next Trafalgar Tour.Show detailed ratings
- UFUrsulaWritten on May 15, 20164.0 - GoodIt was absolutely amazing, your kept very busy seeing everything. Totally loved itShow detailed ratings
- THThereseWritten on April 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great Saw so much. Easy and quick entrance into all attractions. The tour guide was great,very informative,knew all interesting places and where to go shopping. Everything went very smoothly. Would do another trafalgar tour again.Show detailed ratings
- KFKarenWritten on April 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur very first tour of Europe we had a fantastic time our tour director Brendon was amazing I would certainly recommend Trafalgar to any oneShow detailed ratings
- CGChrisWritten on April 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe have done 4 Trafalgar tours. We did this tour last year Excellent tour you see a bit every thing ,, Hotels very good and good breakfast each morning .. Bus was very comfortable.. We had very good tour director Brendon Bush and Good Bus driver .. Always felt safe .. Tours always well organised.. Nice was my favourite place .. I am doing my 5 tour with Trafalar .. Great tour companyShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Bruges
- Day 4: Bruges – Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 6: Rhineland – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Lucerne – Liechtenstein – Innsbruck
- Day 9: Innsbruck – Salzburg – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 11: Vienna – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 13: Venice – Assisi
- Day 14: Assisi – Pompeii – Sorrento
- Day 15: Sorrento – Isle of Capri – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 16: Rome – Vatican Experience
- Day 17: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 18: Florence – Pisa – Monaco – Nice (2 Nights)
- Day 19: Nice – Saint-Paul de Vence Excursion
- Day 20: Nice – Avignon – Beaune
- Day 21: Beaune – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 22: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 23: Depart Paris
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start and end on each day?
Usually in the mornings you'll start between 7:00 - 9:00 am and arrive around 5:00 - 6:00 pm.
Sometimes you will have evening activities after 6:00 pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand European 2019 (End Paris, 23 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 1, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to London9 seats left$638$6,375-10%USD $5,738
- MondayApr 8, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$645$6,450-10%USD $5,805
- MondayApr 15, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to London8 seats left$645$6,450-10%USD $5,805
- MondayApr 22, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$645$6,450-10%USD $5,805
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$648$6,475-10%USD $5,828
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London7 seats left$648$6,475-10%USD $5,828
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$648$6,475-10%USD $5,828
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to London8 seats left$648$6,475-10%USD $5,828
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$648$6,475-10%USD $5,828
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London23 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to London8 seats left$648$6,475-10%USD $5,828
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy , Monaco and France
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2018 the full payment of $5,648 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5648 for Grand European 2019 (End Paris, 23 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,750 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 133 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 303 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 143 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,648 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand European 2019 (End Paris, 23 Days)