Tanzania Camping Safari
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Experience the natural beauty of the Rift Valley.
- Witness African mammals grazing in their natural habitat.
- Sleep under the stars and meters away from wildlife.
- Snap that perfect shot of Africa's elusive Big Five.
- Day 1 Nairobi
- Day 2 Nairobi/Arusha (1B)
- Day 3 Arusha/Mto wa Mbu (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Serengeti National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Ngorongoro/Arusha (1B, 1L)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SCSteven· December 17th, 2018The tour was exactly what we expected. It was early mornings, lots of time in vehicles searching for animals, and a lot of photography and amazing sights. The campsites were awesome, but make sure you are okay sleeping in tents with 3” foam mattresses... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Steven, we do appreciate it!Trip date: December 2018
- AMonica R· November 13th, 2018Our guides were so passionate and knowledgeable. The trip consisted of so many safari drives and great options for a night drive and hot air balloon ride that we were able to see all kinds of animals in different habitats and times of day. Food was... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ACarlene H· October 2nd, 2018Great tours and memorable experiences.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AValerie K· October 1st, 2018It's fun, always great people in the groups.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ADamien L· August 29th, 2018The tour was perfectly planned and executed. The guide (Patrick) was awesome!Trip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- EEmily· July 22nd, 2017We did the Tanzania camping safari and it was absolutely amazing!! Loved the company, guides and drivers and would definitely recommend the tour.Trip date: July 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday23 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,679
- Friday30 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,679
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- -25%Sunday2 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023English$2,729$2,046
- Tuesday4 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023English$2,729
- Friday7 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023English$2,729
- Sunday9 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English$2,729
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Jul, 2023Monday17 Jul, 2023English$2,729
- Friday14 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English$2,729
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday18 Jul, 2023Monday24 Jul, 2023English$2,729
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types G, D, M. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya and Tanzania
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 24th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 24th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Mt Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Horseback Safari: Must Read For First Time Riders
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Safari
- Small group tour
- 7 days Africa
- From Nairobi to Arusha
- Operators in Africa
- Tanzania Camping Safari Tours in Tanzania
- Safari Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Camping Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- Kenya tours
- Tanzania tours