- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Okavango Delta
- Chobe National Park
- Victoria Falls
- Follow in the footsteps of Joan and Jessica
- Traverse the wildlife-rich waterways of the Okavango
- Spend your nights camping under the starry African skies
- Admire the sheer vastness of the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
- Get up close to elephants on a sunset cruise in Chobe
- Be amazed by the gushing waters of Victoria Falls
- Day 1: Johannesburg
- Day 2: Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Day 3: Maun
- Day 4: Okavango Delta
- Day 5: Okavango Delta
- Day 6: Maun
- Day 7: Nata
- Day 8: Chobe National Park
- Day 9: Victoria Falls
- Day 10: Victoria Falls
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KMKristjan· March 6th, 2020Excellent!! Even better than I hoped :-)Intrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Kristjan :)Trip date: February 2020
- SDSebastian· February 15th, 2020It was an excellent trip with Christopher, Thsepo and Mama Lizzy from Johannesburg to the Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls. A very well organized trip with great time management, very good care ( Thanks Mama Lizzy!!!) and a very good group cohesion... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Sebastian!Trip date: January 2020
- Mariya· January 23rd, 2020it was totally excellent. Perfect organisation and food was always so tasty. Thank you Gibson, Enock and Moses!Intrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Mariya!Trip date: January 2020
- RVReto· January 18th, 2020Easy going, supporting and patient guides. Very good Food!Intrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks, Reto. You should check out at our Real Food Adventures - there are plenty of places in the world to explore with your taste buds!Trip date: January 2020
- BMbrian· November 4th, 2019The Okavango delta was out of this world, great to see so many animals in their natural habitat and the locals were so friendly and helpful with the mokoro rides, talented performers also. Lots of fun activities in Victoria Falls, I need another holiday... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Brian! We can't wait to hear what adventures you have next. We’re so glad you enjoyed your trip Okavango Experience! We’ll pass on your feedback.Trip date: October 2019
- SOSilvia· October 14th, 2019It's hard to tell where to start..! So first of all, I've had a good time. I've seen some amazing animals and got to know some fun people. There were a few things I struggled with though: - Transportation: Our driver was absolutely awesome - very... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- AOlivia G· September 18th, 2019Able to see and do a lot of things whilst being a lone traveller within a group.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ANatalie H· September 18th, 2019The trip could all be paid for in advance. All the guides were wonderful people and helpful. The food was good. The activities were great.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AMarian S· September 18th, 2019The trip was very well organised, our tour team Trymo, Onary and Sandile were magnificent. We felt well informed, safe and were very well fed, they worked so hard to keep us all happy and having fun. We travelled in a group of 22 with our 2 teenage... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALydia S· September 18th, 2019Our guides; Trymore, Sandile and Onary were excellent and provided a wealth of knowledge on every topic. They were very helpful and made the trip very enjoyable.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday10 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday24 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday24 Oct, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday22 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday29 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday7 Nov, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday5 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday14 Nov, 2021$1,6850% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday12 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday21 Nov, 2021$1,4050% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday19 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday28 Nov, 2021$1,6500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we need to put our own tents up?
- Do I need to bring my own sleeping bag?
- Is there a packing list?
- Is there a single supplement?
- Are any vaccines required?
- Is tipping included?
- Are flights included?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Where does this tour start and finish?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Botswana Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Johannesburg
- Africa Overland Truck
- 10 days Africa
- From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- Botswana tours
- Africa tours