- Our saving
- US $ 3,794
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore famous attractions of Paris
- Admire the beauty of Swiss Alps
- Walk the streets of Monaco
- Learn ancient history in Rome
- Rather Poor
- TTaylahLimosaniWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn was the best tour guide and so informative! Highly recommend
- NNathanMortensenWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn was so knowledgeable which really helped everyone experience Europe so much more than just seeing it all Thanks Carolyn!
- LLauraWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Carolyn is the most wonderful guide. This was our first guided tour, and she was so informative, interesting and friendly.
- LLaurayarrowWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first overseas trip and I did it solo. I literally have sore cheeks from smiling still and my trip ended a month ago. Couldn’t have asked for a better trip leader. So lovely, helpful and an all round really beautiful person. If there was a 6... Read more
- SSantoPatiWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was in no doubt the best trip leader! She brought so much positive vibes, excitement, heaps of energy to the group! As they say, you only put out what you put in and she worked very hard to ensure we had the best experience possible! Millie’s... Read more
- CameronWritten on August 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was an amazing trip leader, very knowledgeable about each location, lots of information on the history of each location etc. She also brought a lot of excitement and energy to the trip, and by the end l, you felt like you had been on a tour with a... Read more
- RayWritten on August 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Millie was approachable, organised and funny. She ensured all queries and concerns were addressed. Throughout my trip with Millie, she was knowledgable about the destinations and made sure we all had a good time.
- KTWritten on May 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I liked how we had just enough time to explore the country/city we were in, you wouldn't want any less or more days, it was just perfect. No wasted days, every day of the tour was spent well. A 2 night break in Pula was much needed time to relax and... Read more
- JJamesCargillWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour with Stein has made me think tours are the way to go if you want the best travel experience over a number of weeks, visiting multiple countries. Arriving at each unique location, Stein gave us the history, facts, and knowledge to make the most of... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thanks You Stien and Maric for an amazing trip!! Europe Uncovered was an amazing trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 7: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 8: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Pula, Croatia
- Day 14: Pula
- Day 15: Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 16: Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 17: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 20: Berlin
- Day 21: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 22: Amsterdam
- Day 23: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the hotels located close to the town centers?
The hotel listings aren't finalised and available for tours until 2-6 weeks from departures, as they have to account for tour numbers and availability. However Topdeck tries to book centrally located accomodation as much as possible.
Would the area be safe for walking around?
As for safety, you will mostly be walking around in a group, the best thing to do in each location is to talk to and follow the advice of you tour leader.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "My name is Carolyn and I am a South African Born Australian who now calls the UK home. I have been traveling..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London23 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$174USD $4,185
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$174USD $4,185
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$174USD $4,185Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London0 seats left$174USD $4,185Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $4,463
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $4,463
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London0 seats left$186USD $4,463Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London23 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $4,463
- SundayJul 21, 2019from London23 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $4,463
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London23 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $4,463
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2019 the full payment of $3,794 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3794 for Europe Uncovered, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 690 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 136 km
- Pula (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,794 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,862 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 90 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Uncovered