- Our saving
- US $ 2,940
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BPBenWritten on October 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour with topdeck an our host Jemma was brilliant! Jemma has a welth of knowledge on the history of each destination we visited. An she is great fun too.Show detailed ratings
- DDaniellaWritten on October 21, 20173.5 - GoodWas a great taste of Europe tour, I was able to see the highlights whilst also determaning places I would like to revisit for longer stays. I personally loved Jemmas little history lesson as we entered each country, exaclty what i was hoping for.Show detailed ratings
- TOTristanWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy experience with Topdeck was filled with so man joyous adventures and endless nights of fun that can only be described simply as the best 3 weeks of my life. Many fellow passengers are now set as life long friends and we were all brought together by our amazing and knowledgeable tour leader Mitch Adams. Along with bus driver Phillip English, Mitch showed us the pinnacle of enjoyment on holiday with his upbeat attitude and second to none excitement levels. I am adamant that this trip wouldn't have been nearly as successful if it weren't for the tall, handsome kiwi. The experience left me wanting to do it all over again, I just hope to have a tour leader who's even half as good as Mitch was.Show detailed ratings
- HHelenWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome experience, got to meet some amazing people who made it all worth while. Lots of fun!Show detailed ratings
- MHMohamedWritten on October 21, 20173.5 - GoodAwesome and fun trip with the guide and crew, it was a great balance of history, sight seeing and fun! Jemma was awesome!Show detailed ratings
- DWDavidWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodGreat experience and great tour guide. Would do it all again.Show detailed ratings
- TTomWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentGemma was the bees knees on our tour, always willing to help and answer EVERY question. Local knowledge of every stop was unreal tooShow detailed ratings
- SRSeanWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodJemma was awesome! So knowledgeable and fun. Nothing was too much trouble and she genuinely enjoyed her job. She made the trip even better than it already wasShow detailed ratings
- TAThomasWritten on December 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentI travelled with johnny on a 28 Europe uncovered tour in June of this year. I could not have hoped for a better tour guide! He went out of his way in every single way to make the tour a true once in a life time thing for everyone on the tour! From detailed and funny video logs of the culture and history of each place played over the speaker as we arrived at each place, to detailed illustrations of each place all over the what's on sheet, to really paint a picture of what was in store for you at the next stop! Endless information well ahead of time to book certain tours and attractions in the major cities. His antics on nights out made him one of the group, and definitely the heart and soul of the group, bringing everyone together. Out of the 30+ people on the tour, I think everyone could safety say; it would not be possible to find another tour guide with same charisma, hilarity, inclusiveness, love for life, and the ability to share that love for life, with everyone on board! Everyone said goodbye on that last day in London with a tear in their eye, knowing how special the last 28 days were, and that johnny made that happen ❤Show detailed ratings
- KKimberleyWritten on December 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentPiotre was amazing. My oarnter and I had the most amazing three week trip seeing about 11 countries in total, our guide was fun and knowledgeable. Accomodation was good but some hits and misses depending on the countries standards. I couldnt recommend piotre and topdeck higher! What an experienceShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 7: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 8: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Pula, Croatia
- Day 14: Pula
- Day 15: Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 16: Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 17: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 20: Berlin
- Day 21: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 22: Amsterdam
- Day 23: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Are the hotels located close to the town centers?
The hotel listings aren't finalised and available for tours until 2-6 weeks from departures, as they have to account for tour numbers and availability. However Topdeck tries to book centrally located accomodation as much as possible.
- May 1, 2016
Would the area be safe for walking around?
As for safety, you will mostly be walking around in a group, the best thing to do in each location is to talk to and follow the advise of you tour leader.
- June 11, 2015
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayApr 4, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayApr 26, 2018to London0 seats left$153USD $3,676Based on Double
- WednesdayApr 18, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$888$3,829-23%USD $2,940Based on Double
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to London0 seats left$153USD $3,676Based on Double
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to London10+ seats left$888$3,829-23%USD $2,940Based on Double
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to London0 seats left$162USD $3,897Based on Double
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$942$4,059-23%USD $3,117Based on Double
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$942$4,059-23%USD $3,117Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$942$4,059-23%USD $3,117Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$942$4,059-23%USD $3,117Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$997$4,299-23%USD $3,301Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2018 the full payment of $2,940 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2940 for Europe Uncovered, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 690 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,940 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,010 tours in Europe
- covered by 177 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 564 travellers have already met
before they left for Europe Uncovered tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 78 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Uncovered