- Our saving
- US $ 3,446
- Explore famous attractions of Paris
- Admire the beauty of Swiss Alps
- Walk the streets of Monaco
- Learn ancient history in Rome
- Rather Poor
- CameronWritten on August 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentMillie was an amazing trip leader, very knowledgeable about each location, lots of information on the history of each location etc. She also brought a lot of excitement and energy to the trip, and by the end l, you felt like you had been on a tour with a great (very organised) friend, so massive props to herShow detailed ratings
- RayWritten on August 1, 20184.0 - GoodMillie was approachable, organised and funny. She ensured all queries and concerns were addressed. Throughout my trip with Millie, she was knowledgable about the destinations and made sure we all had a good time.Show detailed ratings
- KTWritten on May 25, 20184.0 - GoodI liked how we had just enough time to explore the country/city we were in, you wouldn't want any less or more days, it was just perfect. No wasted days, every day of the tour was spent well. A 2 night break in Pula was much needed time to relax and recharge, ready for the next half of the tour. The provided meals were alright. Activities and stops along the way were diverse, informative, and definitely fun. Our driver was very friendly, welcoming and is an excellent skilled driver! Felt very safe. The coach was spacious, clean. The transportation (tubes, trams, buses) in each city was explained well to us by our tour leader Stien. Stein is an extremely warm and fun person with a bright confidence, and was super easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable! I enjoyed listening to her talk about the history and significance about each stop on the tour. I liked how we didn't lose our independence and are left to our own devices. I was worried that the tour would be constant group activities, a type of 'follow the leader' tour. We had introductions to get our bearings in a new city and that was all we needed! So good. I also liked getting to know everyone :)Show detailed ratings
- JJamesCargillWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour with Stein has made me think tours are the way to go if you want the best travel experience over a number of weeks, visiting multiple countries. Arriving at each unique location, Stein gave us the history, facts, and knowledge to make the most of our time there. Stein played a significant part in making the tour an experience to remember.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThanks You Stien and Maric for an amazing trip!! Europe Uncovered was an amazing trip.Show detailed ratings
- JackWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip leader! Knows so much about Europe and would definitely tour again with Stein!Show detailed ratings
- EElissaWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was made having Stien as our guide. She made everything so easy and extra enjoyable for us. Providing us with great suggestions of what to do, extra suggestions for activities, food and drink. I would love to book a tour again if I was guaranteed Stien as our guide.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe highlight of our trip was having Stien as our tour guide. She made everything easy, provided us with extra information about each place we visited as well as tips and suggestions for activities, food and Drink. I would love to book a tour again if I was guaranteed stien as our guide!Show detailed ratings
- BPBenWritten on October 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour with topdeck an our host Jemma was brilliant! Jemma has a welth of knowledge on the history of each destination we visited. An she is great fun too.Show detailed ratings
- DDaniellaWritten on October 21, 20173.5 - GoodWas a great taste of Europe tour, I was able to see the highlights whilst also determaning places I would like to revisit for longer stays. I personally loved Jemmas little history lesson as we entered each country, exaclty what i was hoping for.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 7: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 8: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Pula, Croatia
- Day 14: Pula
- Day 15: Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 16: Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 17: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 20: Berlin
- Day 21: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 22: Amsterdam
- Day 23: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the hotels located close to the town centers?
The hotel listings aren't finalised and available for tours until 2-6 weeks from departures, as they have to account for tour numbers and availability. However Topdeck tries to book centrally located accomodation as much as possible.
Would the area be safe for walking around?
As for safety, you will mostly be walking around in a group, the best thing to do in each location is to talk to and follow the advise of you tour leader.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from London23 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $4,059Based on Double
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London23 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to London4 seats left$101USD $4,059Based on Double
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London23 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $4,059Based on Double
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $4,059Based on Double
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London23 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$469$3,829-10%USD $3,446Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London23 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$497$4,059-10%USD $3,653Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$497$4,059-10%USD $3,653Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$497$4,059-10%USD $3,653Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$497$4,059-10%USD $3,653Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London23 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$497$4,059-10%USD $3,653Based on Twin-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 October 2018 the full payment of $3,446 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3446 for Europe Uncovered, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 690 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,446 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 85 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Uncovered