10 Day Western Uganda Wildlife Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Bamboo Ecotours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Transfer from Kampala/Entebbe to Murchison Falls via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Day 2 Game Drive and Boat Trip at Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 3 Transfer from Murchison Falls to Kibale National Park
- Day 4 Chimpanzee Trek at Kibale National Park
- Day 5 Fort Portal Crater Lakes Drive & Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 6 Kasenyi Game Drive and Boat Trip along the Kazinga Channel
- Day 7 Ishasha Game Drive for Tree Climbing Lions & Transfer to Bwindi National Park
- Day 8 Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi National Park
- Day 9 Golden Monkey Trek in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Day 10 Transfer from Mgahinga Gorilla National Park to Kigali, Rwanda
Operated by Bamboo Ecotours
Bamboo Ecotours is a locally owned and socially conscious tour company based in Uganda offering gorilla trekking tours, wildlife safaris, volcano hiking, and canoe trekking experiences. Our tours are targeted towards the western Uganda circuit, especially Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Bwindi, and Mgahinga gorilla parks, Lake Mburo National Park, Lake Bunyonyi and Lake Mutanda. Our approach to travel is unique in linking travelers to spectacular wildlife (gorillas, chimps, wildlife viewing), authentic cultures, and unforgettable travel experiences that directly benefit the traveler and the local communities. We invest up to 15% of our incomes directly into community projects such as building schools, water catchment systems, and health centers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- cami· July 3rd, 2019Five-star guide Joseph and driver Herbert have made our trip unforgettable with Bamboo Eco Tours. They took us safely from place to place, let us know in advance about the upcoming activities, and managed unforeseen events with the smooth attitude that... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- Tom· March 13th, 2019Just returned from an amazing trip, and all I can say is how amazing Bamboo Ecotours was. We chose to do the 10 day Western Uganda wildlife tour as we had 3 weeks total to spend in East Africa, and wanted to do more than just primates in Uganda, since... Show moreBamboo Ecotours commented on this reviewThank you Tom for such a wonderful review! We are so grateful you decided to have Bamboo Ecotours to plan and execute your trip. We enjoyed having you around, and we hope to host you or your friends again in the near future. Regards, Edison & Bamboo... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- KNKristen· March 13th, 2019My boyfriend and I recently went on the 10 day Uganda tour ending in Rwanda with Joseph and Herbert and cannot begin to describe how amazing the tour was. We both had the best time and cannot thank them enough for all the amazing memories we went... Show moreBamboo Ecotours commented on this reviewThank you Kristen for such a wonderful review! We are so grateful you decided to have Bamboo Ecotours to plan and execute your trip. We enjoyed having you around, and we hope to host you or your friends again in the near future. Regards, Edison & Bamboo... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday22 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Rwanda FrancRwanda
- Uganda ShillingUganda
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J.
- Type CRwanda
- Type ERwanda
- Type FRwanda
- Type JRwanda
- Type GUganda
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Required for entrance into the country for Rwanda. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uganda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Bamboo Ecotours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamboo Ecotours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Bamboo Ecotours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Africa from Kampala
- Africa Safari
- Small group tour
- 10 days Africa
- From Kampala to Kigali
- Operators in Africa
- 10 Day Western Uganda Wildlife Safari Tours in Uganda
- Safari Tours
- Uganda Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Big Five Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Uganda tours
- Rwanda tours