- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Visit Ushuaia, South America's southernmost town
- Admire the views as you sail through the Beagle Channel
- Learn about the extraordinary history of the Antarctic area
- Set foot on Antarctica, world's least-visited continent
- See wildlife and travel across the Drake Passage
- Day 1 Ushuaia
- Day 2 Ushuaia/Drake Passage (1B, 1D)
- Day 3-4 Drake Passage/South Shetland Islands (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Day 5-8 South Shetland Islands/Antarctic Peninsula (4B, 4L, 4D)
- Day 9-10 Drake Passage/Ushuaia (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Day 11 Ushuaia (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
G Adventures Ship
- G ExpeditionNot only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled tea… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphDraft4.71
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Mirjam· March 16th, 2023Absolutely amazing; the tour was so well set up, the expedition crew very passionate about their fields, and we had 7 landings in total in different parts of South Shetlands and the Antarctic Peninsula. I also loved the lectures that were offered on the... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mirjam, Thanks so much for the kind words! It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed your time with us on The Expedition. Can't wait to have you back!Trip date: March 2023
- Katie· February 12th, 2023This was the trip of a lifetime! Even in the "cheapest" room (4 of us shared 1), I felt well cared for. The food was excellent and the support staff were always friendly and helpful - my cabin steward even knew my name. The excursions were well thought... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katie, So glad to hear that you had a great time with us! Can't wait to have you back.Trip date: January 2023
- Adeline· February 10th, 2023An amazing trip, the experience of a lifetime! The team has been great as well, very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend!G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Adeline, Thanks so much! Can't wait to have you back with us :)Trip date: January 2023
- Franciscus· January 26th, 2023The service was adequate and quick. They performed as satisfied customer would expect from a good company. No complaints hereG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Franciscus, Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate it :)Trip date: January 2023
- MSManorma· March 25th, 2020This is a very strange request. You should know that the TOUR was cancelled, while I was already there. the Saturday we were supposed to be boarding,We were told to go back home, because the airport was closing. I am waiting to hear about my monies. Or... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- KkatyD· March 17th, 2020WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! They canceled the tour on us, but NEVER told us. We were waiting at the dock to meet a representative WHO NEVER showed up. We walk back to the hotel and are told, everything is canceled. SURPRISE! Somehow the other people on... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- XDXiang· December 14th, 2019The trip was Epic. The crew was amazing. Couldn't think of one negative thing about the trip. If you are looking to go to Antartica, no better boat to do it with.Trip date: November 2019
- XZxiaofei· April 3rd, 2019Thanks for everything . Nice and knowlegable staff .G Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU Xiapfei!Trip date: March 2019
- YQYi· March 26th, 2019I like the tour overall but I think there are some room for improvement. 1. Please clearly state our hotel and logistics information before we departure. I did not see my hotel name and address before I get on my flight so I had to contact the agent... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review!Trip date: March 2019
- Margaret· March 25th, 2019FANtastic, very FANtasticG Adventures commented on this reviewFAN-tastic! Thank you Margaret!Trip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday22 Nov, 2023Saturday2 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,5990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday12 Dec, 2023Friday22 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday2 Jan, 2024Friday12 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$8,5990% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday30 Jan, 2024Friday9 Feb, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$8,3990% Interest Instalments
- Sunday3 Mar, 2024Wednesday13 Mar, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,2990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday12 Mar, 2024Friday22 Mar, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,0990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday22 Nov, 2024Monday2 Dec, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$8,1990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday12 Dec, 2024Sunday22 Dec, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$8,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday2 Jan, 2025Sunday12 Jan, 2025EnglishMultiple Room Types$9,1990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Jan, 2025Sunday9 Feb, 2025EnglishMultiple Room Types$8,9990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CArgentina
- Type EArgentina
- Type FArgentina
- Type IArgentina
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 24th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 24th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Argentina
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best Time to Visit Antarctica
- 10 Amazing Polar Cruises & Tours - Biggest Selection, Best Prices
- Argentina from Ushuaia
- Argentina Polar
- 11 days Argentina
- Operators in Latin America
- Antarctica Classic Tours in Argentina
- Polar Tours
- Antarctica / South Pole Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Polar Tours
- Antarctica Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Ocean Cruise Tours
- Antarctica / South Pole
- Argentina tours