Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Black Forest
- Marvel the stunning Paris, 'The City of Lights and Love'
- Indulge in famous Champagne and local Czech beer
- Taste the authentic balsamic vinegar and Belgian waffles
- Visit the charming Neuschwanstein and Bratislava Castle
- Cruise the Venetian canals and see the Tower of Pisa
- Get your camera ready as you stroll Amsterdam's streets
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris: Optional Free Day
- Day 4: Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne: Optional Free Day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Modena - Siena
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Siena
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome: Optional Free Day
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 15: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna: Optional Free Day
- Day 17: Vienna - Prague
- Day 18: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin: Optional Free Day
- Day 20: Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam: Optional Free Day
- Day 22: Bruges - London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JJeanetteCuzzolini· August 15th, 2019Luke was Fantastic and full of energy and knowledge.Trip date: June 2019
- LGLuke· August 14th, 2019Luke was a wonderful tour leader! As a solo traveler I was exitced to see eupour and it was my first time and to start tour, but within the first hour Luke’s enthusiasm and easy-going attitude. His knowledge of the areas we visited and his genuine... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- CChristine· August 7th, 2019Happy days! Good times! Lovely day! This will be my forever memory of Luke. He is a terrific tour leader. Ever so helpful, cheerful and so patient with us. Never a dull moment in this tour. And our driver , "King" Steven was awesome! They make a great... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- MMariaZsok· August 7th, 2019Luke was a great tour leader, very knowledgeable, always with a smile on his face and happy to help with anything. He must be one of the best tour leaders at Expat Explore.Trip date: June 2019
- Jennifer· February 7th, 2019I absolutely loved this tour! It was my first time traveling with a large group, but the way everything is organized, and having an amazing tour leader, it was very comfortable. There were so many things to see and do. You do spend a very long time on... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- GGregMacklow· July 10th, 2018The entire tour exceeded our expectations and Karina MERKEL our Expat tour guide was exceptional. Her enthusiasm, positive nature and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver a first class tour for everyone shone through. Mark the driver was very... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- KLKathleen· July 4th, 2018Great tour very busy but saw everything , very worthwhile , nice small group , would definitely recommend. Good variety of ages .Trip date: May 2018
- AAnonymous· May 27th, 2018Tour was great however the covered dinners provided where disgusting. Accommodation in Paris was poor. No extra pillow and when asked they said no. Also no hairdryerTrip date: May 2018
- BKBruce· May 26th, 2018From start to finish this tour was great with Steve and Jo ( the driver) being absolute gems. This tour is not a laidback outing and will be physically demanding but is sooo worth it. This was our first bus tour and Expat delivered on everything to make... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
- TTyssen· May 22nd, 2018The itinerary is fast paced, cramming as much in a possible. Great if you love always being on the go. Tough if you're looking to relax. The coach bus was average. Accommodations are average in most cities. Some are poor in the big tourist cities.... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday24 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,210Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -9%Friday17 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021$4,210$3,8250% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 May, 2022EnglishSunday12 Jun, 2022$4,780$3,8250% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -22%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday17 Jul, 2022$4,780$3,7400% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -24%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday20 Jul, 2022EnglishWednesday10 Aug, 2022$4,780$3,6250% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -31%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday3 Sep, 2022$4,780$3,3150% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the activity on the final day of the tour?
- How much walking would we be doing per day?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Does this trip include the costs of visiting the landmarks, etc. that are listed in the itinery?
- Will the accommodation be near the city center?
- When and where does the tour start?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar