Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,040
- Dine in the Montmartre District of Paris
- Marvel at Mostar Bridge in Bosnia
- Visit the Vatican City’s Sistine Chapel
- Revel in the beauty of Plitvice Lakes
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JAJhojanWritten on September 2, 20173.0 - AverageMy wife and I took this 22 days of the best of Europe, looking to make all our dreams come true, the whole travel adventure with expat was what we expected since the beginning, the hotels were average good, the hours on the road were not to long and we always had stops to stretch and buy food. The bus Driver was awesome, and an excellent driver, hard working guy and always there to help us.... Our tour guide was a bit of a problem, not that many people from our tour were happy with her, she was to pushy all the time and she will put anyone in the spot when they were like 1 min late, the time she always gave us wasn't enough to do anything... somedays was 45 for lunch, which was imposible so with her timing we had to improvise and turn to fast foods to go since we had no time to eat half of the time, not everyone was happy, I may not keep this inside, thats why i rather speak out so maybe in a future, this guide could be change and maybe also the way she runs things.... another test up thing is that she didn't look after the elderly people in our tour, she would leave them behind for walking slow and she will make us walk far so the elderly people will have no time to catch up, this happened quite a bit aswell. She also put my wife in the spot and yelled at her for using the bus toilet, it was an emergency but according to her there is no emergencies and you have to hold it or go in your pants. She threaten the whole bus to leave people behind if they were so close to being a minute late, she was very pushy, always stressed with us and time... I felt insecure to be around her not know what she will do or say to us... Our tour guide didn't speak to all of us equally, she had the group of people she will always talk to and the rest ignore. We felt a lil discriminated in some days more than others. Overall the tour was amazing but our tour guide was simply no good, from a 1-10 ... i will honestly give her a (4) for trying but not being the best at her job. I will not say names because I am not here to get someone fired but i am just here to give our my review overall of the this trip we just took. I will make this anonymous and keep it this way but who ever read this, just keep in mind all the details that need improvement. I like Expat and I do look forward to traveling with them again, Thanks Expat!Show detailed ratings
- PpattyWritten on August 17, 20173.0 - Averagethe guide stacy is good the driver wayne is excellent the trip was good .the food that the tour included was not edible would not give that food to my dog. some of the hotel was dirty. should do a better job in food and hotelShow detailed ratings
- LKLaurenceWritten on June 28, 20174.0 - GoodIf you are over 60 years,then don't go on this tour. It was no holiday. Sure we saw the sights,but you could not stop and enjoy the scenes.To much rush.Show detailed ratings
- GAGordonWritten on December 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe did the 22 day Europe tour with Expates in Sept./Oct and, both being in our sixties, found the tour the perfect way to see all the countries we visited. The tour leader, Gabby, was great.Wayne the bus driver was fantastic and handled his bus like no one I know. The accommodation was 2/3 star, with some better than others but we knew before we left that we weren't paying for 5 star. We would recommend and do similar travel in the future. Suggestions Maybe a bit more information, while travelling for hours on the bus, about where we are with a bit more local information about the regions we were passing through. The survey form that was handed out at the end of the tour should be given out on day one and filled out progressively. This would give an accurate accessment of hotels rather than guessing what a hotel was like three weeks and 10 odd hotels ago.Show detailed ratings
- RRetinaWritten on October 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful trip 22 days Best of Europe. Our tour leaders Ms Gabie and Mr Wayne were very helpful and jovial too. The money we spent was worthwhile and managed to visit 13 countries in 22 days. A beautiful experiences for us. We will certainly recommend to our relatives & friends in Malaysia.Show detailed ratings
- JRJenniferWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat a wonderful tour! Our hotels were great, the places were great, the sightseeing was amazing and best of all, our guide was wonderful! Holly managed us with such a natural, calm friendly manner that we didn't even realise we were being managed but it led to effortless transfers through borders, on and off our ferry, on walking tours and to dinner venues. She has a vast knowledge of the history of countries visited and their cultures and presented it all in such an interesting manner. Our driver kept us safe even in the middle of city traffic and was most experienced. We loved the fast pace as every day was a new adventure! Meeting the owners of Expat at their quaint hotel in Switzerland was a highlight! Our fellow passengers were great fun and we enjoyed their company! Wonderful value for money and a top experience!Show detailed ratings
- AuWritten on July 27, 20164.0 - Goodexcellent plus5Show detailed ratings
- EBEwaWritten on July 19, 20164.5 - Excellent22 days the best of Europe, what an amazing experience .Definitely the best way to see Europe. Holly our tour leader was brilliant helpful,funny and full of knowledge. Bill our driver THE best driver in the EU :) Not a one negative thing about the tour !! Memories forever." "Alright EXPAT that's us !!!!!"Show detailed ratings
- LukeWritten on June 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat tour! The absolute best way to see as much of Europe as possible in 22 days ... Holly the tour guide and Bill the driver did an awesome job in keeping us all entertained, organised, safe and informed throughout the whole trip! So many countries we wouldn't even consider visiting ... this gave us a really good overview of europe as a whole ... The only thing I'd consider before booking this tour (or any of the other low-cost tours) is the fact that to get the most out of it you need to be able to walk reasonably long distances every day ... older people with mobility problems may want to pay a little bit more and book with another tour company tailoring for older people =)Show detailed ratings
- JJulie-AnneWritten on May 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour. Loved every single minute. You won't be disappointed.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Champagne - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne - Free day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Tuscany
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 15: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna - Free day
- Day 17: Prague
- Day 18: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin - Free day
- Day 20: Amsterdam
- Day 21: Dutch countryside tour - Free afternoon in Amsterdam
- Day 22: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What is the activity on the final day of the tour?
Looking at the itinerary for this tour, on the final day you will be touring through Brugges in Belgium before crossing the English Channel and arriving into London.
- November 1, 2016
How much walking would we be doing per day?
You will not have to hike but you will have some 2-hours walking tours through the city included in the tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the cost for a single traveller?
The price of the single supplement for the whole tour is additional 870 EUR.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
300 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Best of Europe - 22 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 28th April 20183 comments"Hi "+1
- Departs 29th September 20181 comment"Hello, anyone taking this journey ?"
- Departs 17th June 20191 comment"Can you confirm when you will be releasing dates June 2019. My husband and I are looking at either your Best of Europe or Ultimate Europe for the month of June"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$1,310$4,900-27%USD $3,590
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,860$4,900-38%USD $3,040
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,525$4,900-31%USD $3,375
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,695$4,900-35%USD $3,205
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,695$4,900-35%USD $3,205
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,525$4,900-31%USD $3,375
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,525$4,900-31%USD $3,375
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,860$4,900-38%USD $3,040
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,440$4,900-29%USD $3,460
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,860$4,900-38%USD $3,040
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Luxembourg , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Slovenia , Slovakia , Netherlands and Belgium
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 May 2018 the full payment of $3,040 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3040 for Best of Europe - 22 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 287 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 185 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 48 km
- Titisee (Germany)
- 95 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 104 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,040 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 50 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Europe - 22 Days