Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,400
- Marvel the stunning Paris, 'The City of Lights and Love'
- Indulge in famous Champagne and local Czech beer
- Taste the authentic balsamic vinegar and Belgian waffles
- Visit the charming Neuschwanstein and Bratislava Castle
- Cruise the Venetian canals and see the Tower of Pisa
- Get your camera ready as you stroll Amsterdam's streets
- Rather Poor
- GGregMacklowWritten on July 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe entire tour exceeded our expectations and Karina MERKEL our Expat tour guide was exceptional. Her enthusiasm, positive nature and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver a first class tour for everyone shone through. Mark the driver was very competent and safe making the coach travel very enjoyable and of course scenic as we traversed 7000 km of diverse countryside. Our tour group whilst diverse in age, nationality and background bonded so well and we made so many firm friendships and all enhanced the fun of the tour. Value for money was perfect we could not have done, experienced and seen so much in this space of time without being on a tour of this nature. You do need to be physically and mentally fit and be ready for a full on itinerary but there is space for doing your own thing at your own pace on the double up night stays. We would certainly do a similar trip again, we loved it.Show detailed ratings
- KLKathleenWritten on July 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour very busy but saw everything , very worthwhile , nice small group , would definitely recommend. Good variety of ages .Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 27, 20184.0 - GoodTour was great however the covered dinners provided where disgusting. Accommodation in Paris was poor. No extra pillow and when asked they said no. Also no hairdryerShow detailed ratings
- BKBruceWritten on May 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentFrom start to finish this tour was great with Steve and Jo ( the driver) being absolute gems. This tour is not a laidback outing and will be physically demanding but is sooo worth it. This was our first bus tour and Expat delivered on everything to make this our best trip ever. Thanks Expat will use your tours again. Bruce KessleringShow detailed ratings
- TTyssenWritten on May 22, 20183.5 - GoodThe itinerary is fast paced, cramming as much in a possible. Great if you love always being on the go. Tough if you're looking to relax. The coach bus was average. Accommodations are average in most cities. Some are poor in the big tourist cities. Included meals were disappointing. Would have rather bought our own meals. Our guide Steve was outstanding! He was very knowledgeable, very easy to talk with, and had great tips for each stop.Show detailed ratings
- JJaimeBoudreauWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a very busy but awesome tour. Our tour leader, Steve, kept everything running smoothly and made sure we had a great trip. It is a whirlwind and at the end of the 22 days, you will find it hard to believe all the amazing things you have seen. I would highly recommend Expat and this trip but ensure that you have a great pair of shoes and physically able to keep up as there is a ton of walking!!Show detailed ratings
- RWRebeccaWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentSteve was an amazing tour guide! Always ready to help and has great facts about each place we visited which was great :) If I go on another tour with expat I’ll hope to get Steve again!Show detailed ratings
- Gianni FrancoWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentPlease no more Ibis in London and BB in Paris All rooms are too small and suffocating. Also lessen the mandated walking tour and add more free days Great job for Steve and JoeShow detailed ratings
- umaWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our trip. So much to see in such short time. Steve our your guide and Jo the driver been the best of the best. Thank you guys.Show detailed ratings
- JJaimeBoudreauWritten on May 20, 20183.5 - GoodGreat tour with many memories made that I will cherish. A few stops I wish we had more time at but that was to be expected. Our tour leader Steve and our driver Jo were both fantastic!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne - Free day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Modena - Siena
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Siena
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 15: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna - Free day
- Day 17: Prague
- Day 18: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin - Free day
- Day 20: Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam
- Day 22: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in London at the Excel Hotel between 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm depending on traffic.
Please be aware that return place and time is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial. Price: EUR 30
Amsterdam Dungeon. Price: EUR 21
Heineken Experience. Price: EUR 18
Madame Tussauds. Price: EUR 22
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Rhine Falls Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
305 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Best of Europe - 22 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$832$3,755-22%USD $2,923
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$678$3,755-18%USD $3,077
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$789$3,755-21%USD $2,966
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$933$3,755-25%USD $2,822
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$933$3,755-25%USD $2,822
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,355$3,755-36%USD $2,400
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,326$3,755-35%USD $2,429
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,355$3,755-36%USD $2,400
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,115$3,755-30%USD $2,640
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$789$3,755-21%USD $2,966
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Luxembourg , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Slovenia , Slovakia , Netherlands and Belgium
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $2,400 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2400 for Best of Europe - 22 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 287 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 185 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 48 km
- Titisee (Germany)
- 95 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 104 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,400 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 64 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Europe - 22 Days