Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,885
- Dine in the Montmartre District of Paris
- Marvel at Mostar Bridge in Bosnia
- Visit the Vatican City’s Sistine Chapel
- Revel in the beauty of Plitvice Lakes
- Rather Poor
- KLKathleenWritten on July 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour very busy but saw everything , very worthwhile , nice small group , would definitely recommend. Good variety of ages .Show detailed ratings
- BKBruceWritten on May 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentFrom start to finish this tour was great with Steve and Jo ( the driver) being absolute gems. This tour is not a laidback outing and will be physically demanding but is sooo worth it. This was our first bus tour and Expat delivered on everything to make this our best trip ever. Thanks Expat will use your tours again. Bruce KessleringShow detailed ratings
- TTyssenWritten on May 22, 20183.5 - GoodThe itinerary is fast paced, cramming as much in a possible. Great if you love always being on the go. Tough if you're looking to relax. The coach bus was average. Accommodations are average in most cities. Some are poor in the big tourist cities. Included meals were disappointing. Would have rather bought our own meals. Our guide Steve was outstanding! He was very knowledgeable, very easy to talk with, and had great tips for each stop.Show detailed ratings
- JJaimeBoudreauWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a very busy but awesome tour. Our tour leader, Steve, kept everything running smoothly and made sure we had a great trip. It is a whirlwind and at the end of the 22 days, you will find it hard to believe all the amazing things you have seen. I would highly recommend Expat and this trip but ensure that you have a great pair of shoes and physically able to keep up as there is a ton of walking!!Show detailed ratings
- RWRebeccaWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentSteve was an amazing tour guide! Always ready to help and has great facts about each place we visited which was great :) If I go on another tour with expat I’ll hope to get Steve again!Show detailed ratings
- Gianni FrancoWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentPlease no more Ibis in London and BB in Paris All rooms are too small and suffocating. Also lessen the mandated walking tour and add more free days Great job for Steve and JoeShow detailed ratings
- umaWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our trip. So much to see in such short time. Steve our your guide and Jo the driver been the best of the best. Thank you guys.Show detailed ratings
- Jenny DavidWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodValue for money. Some long days but worth it.Show detailed ratings
- JAJhojanWritten on September 2, 20173.0 - AverageMy wife and I took this 22 days of the best of Europe, looking to make all our dreams come true, the whole travel adventure with expat was what we expected since the beginning, the hotels were average good, the hours on the road were not to long and we always had stops to stretch and buy food. The bus Driver was awesome, and an excellent driver, hard working guy and always there to help us.... Our tour guide was a bit of a problem, not that many people from our tour were happy with her, she was to pushy all the time and she will put anyone in the spot when they were like 1 min late, the time she always gave us wasn't enough to do anything... somedays was 45 for lunch, which was imposible so with her timing we had to improvise and turn to fast foods to go since we had no time to eat half of the time, not everyone was happy, I may not keep this inside, thats why i rather speak out so maybe in a future, this guide could be change and maybe also the way she runs things.... another test up thing is that she didn't look after the elderly people in our tour, she would leave them behind for walking slow and she will make us walk far so the elderly people will have no time to catch up, this happened quite a bit aswell. She also put my wife in the spot and yelled at her for using the bus toilet, it was an emergency but according to her there is no emergencies and you have to hold it or go in your pants. She threaten the whole bus to leave people behind if they were so close to being a minute late, she was very pushy, always stressed with us and time... I felt insecure to be around her not know what she will do or say to us... Our tour guide didn't speak to all of us equally, she had the group of people she will always talk to and the rest ignore. We felt a lil discriminated in some days more than others. Overall the tour was amazing but our tour guide was simply no good, from a 1-10 ... i will honestly give her a (4) for trying but not being the best at her job. I will not say names because I am not here to get someone fired but i am just here to give our my review overall of the this trip we just took. I will make this anonymous and keep it this way but who ever read this, just keep in mind all the details that need improvement. I like Expat and I do look forward to traveling with them again, Thanks Expat!Show detailed ratings
- PpattyWritten on August 17, 20173.0 - Averagethe guide stacy is good the driver wayne is excellent the trip was good .the food that the tour included was not edible would not give that food to my dog. some of the hotel was dirty. should do a better job in food and hotelShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne - Free day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Modena - Siena
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Siena
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 15: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna - Free day
- Day 17: Prague
- Day 18: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin - Free day
- Day 20: Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam
- Day 22: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in London at the Excel Hotel between 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm depending on traffic.
Please be aware that return place and time is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial. Price: EUR 30
Amsterdam Dungeon. Price: EUR 21
Heineken Experience. Price: EUR 18
Madame Tussauds. Price: EUR 22
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Rhine Falls Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
305 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Best of Europe - 22 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 1st September 20181 comment"Super excited for this trip! Who else is joining?"
- Departs 29th September 20181 comment"Hello, anyone taking this journey ?"
- Departs 17th June 20191 comment"Can you confirm when you will be releasing dates June 2019. My husband and I are looking at either your Best of Europe or Ultimate Europe for the month of June"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Best of Europe - 22 Days
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $4,655Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$1,770$4,655-38%USD $2,885
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,370$4,655-29%USD $3,285
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$1,770$4,655-38%USD $2,885
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,610$4,655-35%USD $3,045
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,610$4,655-35%USD $3,045
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,450$4,655-31%USD $3,205
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,770$4,760-37%USD $2,990
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Luxembourg , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Slovenia , Slovakia , Netherlands and Belgium
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $2,885 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2885 for Best of Europe - 22 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 287 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 185 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 48 km
- Titisee (Germany)
- 95 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 104 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,885 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 58 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Europe - 22 Days