Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,630
- Marvel the stunning Paris, 'The City of Lights and Love'
- Indulge in famous Champagne and local Czech beer
- Taste the authentic balsamic vinegar and Belgian waffles
- Visit the charming Neuschwanstein and Bratislava Castle
- Cruise the Venetian canals and see the Tower of Pisa
- Get your camera ready as you stroll Amsterdam's streets
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne - Free day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Modena - Siena
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Siena
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 15: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna - Free day
- Day 17: Prague
- Day 18: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin - Free day
- Day 20: Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam - Free day
- Day 22: Bruges - London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJeanetteCuzzoliniWritten on August 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke was Fantastic and full of energy and knowledge.
- LGLukeWritten on August 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke was a wonderful tour leader! As a solo traveler I was exitced to see eupour and it was my first time and to start tour, but within the first hour Luke’s enthusiasm and easy-going attitude. His knowledge of the areas we visited and his genuine passion... Read more
- CChristineWritten on August 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Happy days! Good times! Lovely day! This will be my forever memory of Luke. He is a terrific tour leader. Ever so helpful, cheerful and so patient with us. Never a dull moment in this tour. And our driver , "King" Steven was awesome! They make a great pair.... Read more
- MMariaZsokWritten on August 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke was a great tour leader, very knowledgeable, always with a smile on his face and happy to help with anything. He must be one of the best tour leaders at Expat Explore.
- JenniferWritten on February 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I absolutely loved this tour! It was my first time traveling with a large group, but the way everything is organized, and having an amazing tour leader, it was very comfortable. There were so many things to see and do. You do spend a very long time on the... Read more
- GGregMacklowWritten on July 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire tour exceeded our expectations and Karina MERKEL our Expat tour guide was exceptional. Her enthusiasm, positive nature and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver a first class tour for everyone shone through. Mark the driver was very... Read more
- KLKathleenWritten on July 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour very busy but saw everything , very worthwhile , nice small group , would definitely recommend. Good variety of ages .
- AAnonymousWritten on May 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was great however the covered dinners provided where disgusting. Accommodation in Paris was poor. No extra pillow and when asked they said no. Also no hairdryer
- BKBruceWritten on May 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From start to finish this tour was great with Steve and Jo ( the driver) being absolute gems. This tour is not a laidback outing and will be physically demanding but is sooo worth it. This was our first bus tour and Expat delivered on everything to make... Read more
- TTyssenWritten on May 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary is fast paced, cramming as much in a possible. Great if you love always being on the go. Tough if you're looking to relax. The coach bus was average. Accommodations are average in most cities. Some are poor in the big tourist cities. Included... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in London at the Excel Hotel between 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm depending on traffic.
Please be aware that return place and time is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial. Price: EUR 30
Amsterdam Dungeon. Price: EUR 21
Heineken Experience. Price: EUR 18
Madame Tussauds. Price: EUR 22
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Rhine Falls Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for history, travel, people and the good times. I truly believe that open..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to London4 seats left$365$3,755-10%USD $3,390
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from London22 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to London4 seats left$365$3,755-10%USD $3,390
- SundayApr 26, 2020from London22 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to LondonOnly 3 seats left$365$3,755-10%USD $3,390
- SundayMay 17, 2020from London22 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to London9 seats left$440$3,755-12%USD $3,315
- SundayJun 7, 2020from London22 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to London10+ seats left$1,125$3,755-30%USD $2,630
- SundayJun 21, 2020from London22 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$860$3,755-23%USD $2,895
- SundayJul 19, 2020from London22 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to London10+ seats left$1,125$3,755-30%USD $2,630
- SundayAug 2, 2020from London22 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to London10+ seats left$1,125$3,755-30%USD $2,630
- SundayAug 30, 2020from London22 DaysSundaySep 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$1,125$3,755-30%USD $2,630
- SundaySep 13, 2020from London22 DaysSundayOct 4, 2020to London10+ seats left$1,125$3,755-30%USD $2,630
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Luxembourg , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Slovenia , Slovakia , Netherlands and Belgium
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 287 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 185 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 48 km
- Titisee (Germany)
- 95 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 104 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,630 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Europe - 22 Days