Best of Europe - 22 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Black Forest
- Marvel the stunning Paris, 'The City of Lights and Love'
- Indulge in famous Champagne and local Czech beer
- Taste the authentic balsamic vinegar and Belgian waffles
- Visit the charming Neuschwanstein and Bratislava Castle
- Cruise the Venetian canals and see the Tower of Pisa
- Get your camera ready as you stroll Amsterdam's streets
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Start of tour in London
- Day 2 London - Paris
- Day 3 Paris: Free Day
- Day 4 Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5 Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6 Lucerne: Free Day
- Day 7 Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8 Modena - Siena
- Day 9 Pisa - Florence - Siena
- Day 10 Siena - Rome
- Day 11 Rome: Free Day
- Day 12 Rome - Venice
- Day 13 Venice - Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 14 Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 15 Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 16 Vienna: Free Day
- Day 17 Vienna - Prague
- Day 18 Prague - Dresden - Berlin
- Day 19 Berlin: Free Day
- Day 20 Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 21 Amsterdam: Free Day
- Day 22 Amsterdam - Bruges - London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Expat Explore Travel
Expat Explore is one of the industry’s leading coach tour operators. Their core mission is #TravelMadePossible - to make travel fun, convenient and affordable for travellers from all over the world. They offer a selection of more than 60 itineraries that explore destinations across Europe, North America, Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- shahid· September 8th, 2022I have been fortunate to have gone on many tours and without a doubt this was one of the best ever. The itinerary hit literally every attraction I wanted to visit including some fascinating places off the beaten track like cosy little restraunts and... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
- Monica· September 3rd, 2022I became I'll with COVID 19 on July the 15th .and was unable to travel. This company refused to apply my funds of 3,289. 00 toward a future trip. I was saving , and looking forward to this trip for several years to celebrate my 60th birthday. So... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- JJeanetteCuzzolini· August 15th, 2019Luke was Fantastic and full of energy and knowledge.Trip date: June 2019
- LGLuke· August 14th, 2019Luke was a wonderful tour leader! As a solo traveler I was exitced to see eupour and it was my first time and to start tour, but within the first hour Luke’s enthusiasm and easy-going attitude. His knowledge of the areas we visited and his genuine... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- CChristine· August 7th, 2019Happy days! Good times! Lovely day! This will be my forever memory of Luke. He is a terrific tour leader. Ever so helpful, cheerful and so patient with us. Never a dull moment in this tour. And our driver , "King" Steven was awesome! They make a great... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- MMariaZsok· August 7th, 2019Luke was a great tour leader, very knowledgeable, always with a smile on his face and happy to help with anything. He must be one of the best tour leaders at Expat Explore.Trip date: June 2019
- Jennifer· February 7th, 2019I absolutely loved this tour! It was my first time traveling with a large group, but the way everything is organized, and having an amazing tour leader, it was very comfortable. There were so many things to see and do. You do spend a very long time on... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- GGregMacklow· July 10th, 2018The entire tour exceeded our expectations and Karina MERKEL our Expat tour guide was exceptional. Her enthusiasm, positive nature and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver a first class tour for everyone shone through. Mark the driver was very... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- KLKathleen· July 4th, 2018Great tour very busy but saw everything , very worthwhile , nice small group , would definitely recommend. Good variety of ages .Trip date: May 2018
- AAnonymous· May 27th, 2018Tour was great however the covered dinners provided where disgusting. Accommodation in Paris was poor. No extra pillow and when asked they said no. Also no hairdryerTrip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -12%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023English$4,780$4,215
- -12%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jul, 2023Sunday6 Aug, 2023English$4,780$4,215
- Sunday13 Aug, 2023Sunday3 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,780Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -12%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Sep, 2023Sunday1 Oct, 2023English$4,780$4,2150% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Sunday8 Oct, 2023Sunday29 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,780Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -12%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Apr, 2024Saturday27 Apr, 2024English$4,780$4,2150% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -12%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 Apr, 2024Saturday18 May, 2024English$4,780$4,2150% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Saturday18 May, 2024Saturday8 Jun, 2024EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,780Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -14%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jun, 2024Saturday29 Jun, 2024English$4,780$4,1250% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -16%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jun, 2024Saturday20 Jul, 2024English$4,780$3,9950% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in London at the Excel Hotel between 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm depending on traffic.
Please be aware that return place and time is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
- What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial. Price: EUR 30
Amsterdam Dungeon. Price: EUR 21
Heineken Experience. Price: EUR 18
Madame Tussauds. Price: EUR 22
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Rhine Falls Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
- What is the activity on the final day of the tour?
Looking at the itinerary for this tour, on the final day you will be touring through Brugges in Belgium before crossing the English Channel and arriving into London.
- How much walking would we be doing per day?
You will not have to hike but you will have some 2-hours walking tours through the city included in the tour.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room. If you are happy to share, you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender.
Take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this.
- Does this trip include the costs of visiting the landmarks, etc. that are listed in the itinery?
This trip does not include the entrance to the landmarks listed however you will see the majority of the landmarks.
You will be given trip notes once your booking is confirmed with some extra information about the approximate costs.
- Will the accommodation be near the city center?
The accommodation location in regards to the proximity to city centres varies but rest assured you won't need to catch taxis, the city centre will always be easily accessible whether it's by coach drop off or public transport assisted by your Tour Leader.
- When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in London at the Excel Hotel between 2 pm - 5 pm on Day 1 of the tour.
Please be aware that both meeting point and time is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Good to Know
- EuroAustria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- Pound SterlingEngland
- Swiss FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
- Czech KorunaCzech Republic
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L, J.
- Type CAustria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Slovenia and Netherlands
- Type EAustria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Slovenia and Netherlands
- Type FAustria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Slovenia and Netherlands
- Type LItaly
- Type JSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- Type GEngland
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Expat Explore Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Expat Explore Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Europe from London
- Europe Explorer
- 22 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Best of Europe - 22 Days Tours in Western Europe
- Explorer Tours
- Western Europe Tours
- Europe Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- England tours
- France tours
- Luxembourg tours
- Germany tours
- Switzerland tours
- Liechtenstein tours
- Austria tours
- Italy tours
- Slovenia tours
- Croatia tours
- Hungary tours
- Slovakia tours
- Czech Republic tours
- Netherlands tours
- Belgium tours