9 Days Nile Jewel (Cairo, Nile Cruise, Hurghada)
- Tour Operator:
- Vacations to go travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 68
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Kom Ombo
- Visit the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza.
- Relax on a luxury cruise down the River Nile.
- Discover unqiue treasures from the Egyptian bazaars.
- Snorkel the turquoise waters of Hurghada.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival Cairo – Overnight in Cairo (No Meals)
- Day 2 Pyramids tour – be ready at 07.15 AM to meet your tour guide, Overnight in Cairo (B)
- Day 3 Flight to Aswan, Aswan Day tour - Nile Cruise and overnight in Aswan (B, L, D)
- Day 4 Nile Cruise – Edfu Temple – Kom Ombo Temple – Overnight Nile cruise in Edfu (B, L, D)
- Day 5 Edfu temple - Nile Cruise to Luxor – Luxor temple - Overnight Nile cruise in Luxor (B, L, D)
- Day 6 Disembarkation – Luxor West bank – Karnak temple bus to Hurghada – Overnight in Hurghada (B, L, D)
- Day 7 Hurghada Red Sea – Overnight in Hurghada (B, L, D)
- Day 8 Bus to Cairo – Overnight in Cairo (B)
- Day 9 Departure (B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vacations to go travel
Vacations to go travel operate breathtaking tours to: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, UAE, Iran, Oman, Morocco, Greece, and Turkey We serve individual travelers, groups, and travel agencies around the globe through our main office in Cairo and via our local operators, bonded and licensed. We work with experienced, professional, and friendly staff, use secure and comfortable vehicles, carefully select our hotels and continuously upgrade our itineraries. Thanks to our extensive and select network we can assure you supreme service with great value for your money.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RDRamaseetha· May 22nd, 2023The service was great. Our tour guide Max was very professional and informative and took care of every detail and everyone. The accommodations were excellent.Vacations to go travel commented on this reviewWe appreciate your kind feedback! It's fantastic to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Max, our highly skilled and knowledgeable tour guide, went above and beyond to take care of every detail and ensure everyone's satisfaction. We're delighted... Show moreTrip date: May 2023
- Ssiva· May 21st, 2023we enjoyed our time and Max is an excellent guide.Vacations to go travel commented on this reviewWe're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Max is indeed an excellent guide. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us for your tour. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!Trip date: May 2023
- Lanbo· April 24th, 2023Great experience to learn ancient Egyptian history and culture!Vacations to go travel commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your positive experience learning about ancient Egyptian history and culture! We're glad you enjoyed it and hope to serve you again in the future.Trip date: April 2023
- AAnonymous· April 19th, 2023Good accommodations and guides.Vacations to go travel commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and found our guides to be helpful during your stay. At our organization, we strive to provide high-quality service to all of our... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- KDKirtikumar· April 17th, 2023Be careful. We paid Marrakech to Cairo flight money to VTG 6 to 7 weeks in advance when we booked the tour. 10 days before the travel starts, they notified us that they booked and cofirmed everything except Marrakech to Cairo flight for which they will... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Elena· April 12th, 2023We had a great trip. Our coordinator in Cairo, Michael , was extremely helpful and very kind. Our guides, Max in Cairo and Mansour in Aswan and Luxor were both extremely knowledgeable and professional. They made the trip really fascinatingVacations to go travel commented on this review'm delighted to hear that you had a great trip and that Michael, your coordinator in Cairo, was helpful and kind throughout your journey. It's wonderful to know that your guides, Max in Cairo and Mansour in Aswan and Luxor, were knowledgeable and... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- ABAlan· March 27th, 2023February 2023 Touradar Jewells of the Nile To start I have to say that all the arrangements were slick and to plan. Outgoing flight to Cairo went without a hitch although it was a late arrival at the hotel (midnight) Throughout this expedition my... Show moreVacations to go travel commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your personalized experience on the Nile Jewel tour in February 2023! It sounds like the arrangements were slick and everything went smoothly, and you had a fascinating adventure visiting the Pyramids, the main museum in Cairo, and... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- MBMaria Teresa Bautista· March 26th, 2023We had a very good experience with tour radar and vacations to go. Everything runs smoothly from the airport transfers to the tours and even to the cancelled hot air balloon ( we got refund). Michael, Max, Ayman and Michelle are all superb taking care... Show moreVacations to go travel commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your positive experience with Tour Radar and Vacations to Go Travel! It's wonderful to hear that your trip went smoothly, and that the team took great care of you throughout your journey. It's also reassuring to hear that the... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· March 21st, 2023Hassan Ashour was our guide for a majority of the tour and he was amazing. I can't imagine going to Egypt without him or the tour. Amazing cruise and extremely knowledgeable and friendly, thank you Hassan!Trip date: March 2023
- BPBernice· March 20th, 2023This was a such an amazing tour! It really made our trip to Egypt so much better. We were unsure if we should travel on our own or choose a tour, but were SO happy we went with a tour! It took the stress out of travel planning and your guides were... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Saturday10 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Saturday17 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Wednesday21 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Saturday24 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Wednesday28 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Saturday1 Jul, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075
- -50%Wednesday5 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075Book With Flexibility
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,150$1,075Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CEgypt
- Type EEgypt
- Type FEgypt
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 16th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 16th, 2023, a minimum payment of $300 is required to confirm your booking with Vacations to go travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vacations to go travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vacations to go travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vacations to go travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Vacations to go travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Egypt
- Egypt Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Egypt from Cairo
- Egypt Explorer
- Small group tour
- 9 days Egypt
- Operators in Africa
- Nile Valley
- Valley Of The Kings
- 9 Days Nile Jewel (Cairo, Nile Cruise, Hurghada) Tours in Egypt
- Explorer Tours
- Nile Valley Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- River Cruise Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Nile Valley
- Valley Of The Kings
- Egypt tours