Grand Scandinavia (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,579
- Sail the icy-blue waters of the Baltic Sea
- Cross rolling tundra and glassy fjords
- Search for the captivating midnight sun
- Feel like a kid again at Santa Claus village
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.
- Day 3: On to Stockholm, City of Islands.
- Day 4: Stockholm and Baltic Sea Cruise.
- Day 5: Fashionable Helsinki.
- Day 6: Lakes and Forests to Kuopio.
- Day 7: The Road to Rovaniemi.
- Day 8: Rovaniemi and Lapland.
- Day 9: Across the Arctic Circle to Ivalo.
- Day 10: The North Cape.
- Day 11: Through Finnmark to Alta.
- Day 12: A World of Adventure in Alta.
- Day 13: Narvik.
- Day 14: Across Tysfjord to Mosjøen.
- Day 15: Laksfoss Falls to Trondheim.
- Day 16: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
- Day 17: Geiranger at Leisure.
- Day 18: Oslo, the Capital.
- Day 19: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Day 20: Out of Oslo.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GGrantHelenWasleyWritten on August 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent and enjoyable tour with so much amazing scenery. Greg's knowledge, enthusiasm, commitment to us and his warm personality added so much to our experience. A special mention to our driver Zoltan whose skill and friendly nature made us all feel... Read more
- LLewellaParkerWritten on August 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was an excellent guide and leader. He brought everyone together with his games , picnics and excellent communication and enthusiasm! I wish we could havehim again as a director. Bravo! Lew and Jack (Canada)
- JJennieWellsWritten on August 6, 20195.0 - Excellent
The whole tour was amazing. i didn't realise what there was in the 3 countries we visited. The scenery was out if this world. Gregs knowledge of the area was very good and he had some good ideas for place to go on our free time. Zultan the driver was so... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are extremely pleased to learn that your time in Scandinavia with Insight Vacations was a complete success and that the efforts put in by our staff made your time on the road insightful and entertaining. On top of that, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope that we will have the pleasure of sharing our passion for travel with you again in the near future.
- AAdrianForsterWritten on August 3, 20194.5 - Excellent
Anne and Adrian Forster has an excellent and memorable trip made even more with the great assistance of Greg well doneShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Grand Scandinavia tour with Insight Vacations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road with us. Even more, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon for more great destinations.
- LLeanneCoadeWritten on August 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
Our Tour Director, Greg Collin went over and above. All upbeat, helpful and made tour extra special with his attention to detail. This is the second trip I have had Zoltan Lukacsz as our driver he is brilliant. The coach is always clean, he even cleans the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you had in Scandinavia with Insight Vacations. We are truly delighted to hear that the passion and attention to detail shown by our staff made your trip enjoyable. Likewise, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an amazing time.
- MMerrianLawsonWritten on August 2, 20194.5 - Excellent
A fantastic trip, our guide Greg and driver Zolton were exceptional. I have done many trips with Insight and as well as many, many with other companies but have to say Greg Colgin went out of his way making my trip one of the best ever. A very attentive... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThe Grand Scandinavia tour is a wonderful way for our guests to get a real feel for Scandinavia; therefore, we are very pleased that you have thoroughly enjoyed your trip. Also, we are very happy to hear that our staff put in a lot of effort to make your time on the road a memorable one. That being said, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we truly look forward to welcoming you back for more amazing destinations.
- SSandraAlbornWritten on August 2, 20194.5 - Excellent
Greg was fantastic. Would recommend him to anyone going on a tour with him. He was amazing.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your overall experience in Scandinavia with Insight Vacations was a successful one. Furthermore, we thank you for your recommendation and we are especially delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the services provided by your Travel Director.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David9th September 2019
Grand Scandinavia (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Oslo8 seats left$746$6,325-12%USD $5,579
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Oslo10+ seats left$746$6,325-12%USD $5,579
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Oslo8 seats left$749$6,350-12%USD $5,601
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to OsloNot available in your region
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to OsloOnly 1 seat left$128USD $6,267Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to OsloNot available in your region
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Oslo7 seats left$755$6,395-12%USD $5,641
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to OsloNot available in your region
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Oslo0 seats left$128USD $6,267Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Oslo$128USD $6,267
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 336 km
- Kuopio (Finland)
- 411 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 252 km
- Ivalo (Finland)
- 121 km
- Karasjok (Norway)
- 103 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 287 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 60 km
- Tysfjord (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,579 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Scandinavia (2020)