European Experience (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,255
- Admire Europe’s largest Gothic Cathedral in Cologne
- See Innsbruck's Golden Roof and Glockenspiel in Munich
- Treat yourself with Swiss chocolate and Italian gelato
- Explore some of Italy’s most impressive cities
- View the vibrant Champs Élysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Rome – Florence
- Day 10: Florence – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 14: Depart Paris
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRaviShankarWritten on August 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie is an excellent person with a wealth of information on the places we visited. She knows her job very well and comes well prepared. I am surprised as to how she is able to keep awake in the bus while travelling despite having a haphazard sleeping... Read more
- ChuyieWritten on August 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had so much fun seeing new places and meeting new friends. Our tour director Judith Lee was excellent and very knowledgeable. She makes sure everyone had fun and memorable experience. Eriic,our driver was nice too and kept us safe from all our travels.... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- AudreyWritten on August 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie is a wonderful and excellent travel director! She is very knowledgeable with the history of the countries and cities we visited. She makes a point to know everyone's name during the tour and has treats for everyone. She helps us step off the bus and... Read more
- RajeshWritten on August 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We felt really good and safe. Luggage was handled very well. Did not encounter any issues with our travel. Would recommend to my family and friendsReview collected by Costsaver
- GGopiKoduriWritten on August 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie is a fabulous guide with abundance of historical knowledge and always cheerful making sure of everyone on the whole trip. We would love to travel with her again and will surely recommend her to others. Also Wim the coach driver is awesome. We had... Read more
- BBryantGrubbWritten on August 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie made the trip very enjoyable through her positive and upbeat personality. she was very accommodating to everyones's needs. Her knowledge and personal experience of the areas and people was very helpful. she is an excellent travel director.
- AilynWritten on July 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brendon is great. He was organized from the beginning to the end. His energy level, enthusiasm did not fade. He gave us the information that we needed every step of the way. He was on point on very detail. Brendon made the tour more enjoyable for everyone.Review collected by Costsaver
- MICHELLYN DELA CRUZWritten on July 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Brendon made the most of the trip. He is very professional on the tour, made everybody feel important even the kids. Always following up with e very single details making sure we got our needs cover and more. Every single place or country... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- Nicholas G.Written on July 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great trip! Guy and Pieter were informative and helpful. We especially enjoyed Venice, Rome, and Lucerne. The side trips to Ostia Antica and the Vatican/Colosseum were wonderful. It was very fast-paced and I wish we had more time.Review collected by Costsaver
- LouiseWritten on July 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything was wonderful except for the first days trip to Amsterdam. 11 hours of driving followed by 1 1/2 hours in Amsterdam. Ridiculous.Review collected by Costsaver
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes after breakfast at Mercure Ivry Quai De Seine in Paris, where an included departure transfer will take you to Paris Charles de Gaulle at 8 am. It's time to say farewell to your Travel Director and new-found friends as your memorable holiday comes to an end. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Hilton Olympia in London and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this fascinating city. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival airport transfers are available to purchase from Heathrow Airport, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. For guests flying into London’s Gatwick Airport, the tour operator recommends the Gatwick Express as transportation to the hotel. An included departure transfer to Paris Charles de Gaulle is included at 8 am on the last day of the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
European Experience (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Paris9 seats left$74USD $2,376
- FridaySep 6, 2019from London14 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$74USD $2,376
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$74USD $2,376
- FridaySep 13, 2019from London14 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$74USD $2,376
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$74USD $2,376
- FridaySep 20, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$74USD $2,376
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Paris7 seats left$74USD $2,376
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Paris9 seats left$73USD $2,352
- FridayOct 4, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Paris0 seats left$82USD $2,643Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 11, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat left$82USD $2,643Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 456 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,255 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience (14 Days)