European Experience 2019 (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,011
- Admire Europe’s largest Gothic Cathedral in Cologne
- See Innsbruck's Golden Roof and Glockenspiel in Munich
- Treat yourself with Swiss chocolate and Italian gelato
- Explore some of Italy’s most impressive cities
- View the vibrant Champs Élysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- BWBenWritten on October 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the itinerary, Nikki was an awesome guide and very knowledgeable which greatly enhanced our experience. Youris (the bus driver) was very accomodating and knowledgeable, his driving skills where excellent and made us feel safe and relaxed... Read more
- ACamilcarWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just the right mix for me, didn't get bored as this is a highlights tour, showing you the main attractions. on the go all the time which was great. Highly recommend this tour.
- CYChristinaWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was well organised, tour guide and driver were great and very helpful.
- FHFaithWritten on July 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved getting to see so much! And MJ is brilliant. So knowledgeable and always graceful under pressure. She was very willing to help and patient.
- EPEugeneWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Julie and Rudy were amazing! Great Tour And group !
- AlexandraWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
European experience was a trip of a lifetime.
- CMCammyWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can't believe all the amazing sights we saw in such a short time! Fun, fast pace from begining to end. Ready to take a nap and do it again!
- PWPatrickWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This is our first time joined the group tour, we had a great time this European experience trip without any wasting our time spend on waiting buses/train if we go by our-self. Our Travel director, Stephen Pearce, he is excellence and knowledgeable guided... Read more
- DDDanielWritten on September 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
They're 2 forms of the European Experience tour, 12 and 14 day (includes 2 days in London). They're two swirling around on Tourradar We opted for the 12 day one since we can save money / better location on our own. Overall this tour was the best decision we... Read more
- ENEricWritten on July 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour Guide MJ was the best - we would choose any itinerary in the future just to have her again!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Rome – Florence
- Day 10: Florence – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 14: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes after breakfast at Mercure Ivry Quai De Seine in Paris, where an included departure transfer will take you to Paris Charles de Gaulle at 8 am. It's time to say farewell to your Travel Director and new-found friends as your memorable holiday comes to an end. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Hilton Olympia in London and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this fascinating city. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival airport transfers are available to purchase from Heathrow Airport, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. For guests flying into London’s Gatwick Airport, the tour operator recommends the Gatwick Express as transportation to the hotel. An included departure transfer to Paris Charles de Gaulle is included at 8 am on the last day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
European Experience 2019 (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$85USD $2,040
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Paris9 seats left$86USD $2,064
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Paris9 seats left$108USD $2,587
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$97USD $2,328
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Paris7 seats left$97USD $2,328
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Paris9 seats left$98USD $2,352
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$88USD $2,107
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$98USD $2,352
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Paris9 seats left$88USD $2,107
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,011 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2011 for European Experience 2019 (14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 456 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,011 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience 2019 (14 Days)