European Experience (12 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,704
- Cruise the mighty Rhine and enjoy the scenery
- Explore the picturesque Innsbruck, capital of Tyrol
- Visit the charming Rome, Venice and Florence
- Sample Dutch cheese, Italian pizza and Burgundy wine
- View the Eiffel Tower, Champs Élysées and the Louvre
- Rather Poor
- BWBenWritten on October 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the itinerary, Nikki was an awesome guide and very knowledgeable which greatly enhanced our experience. Youris (the bus driver) was very accomodating and knowledgeable, his driving skills where excellent and made us feel safe and relaxed... Read more
- ACamilcarWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just the right mix for me, didn't get bored as this is a highlights tour, showing you the main attractions. on the go all the time which was great. Highly recommend this tour.
- CYChristinaWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was well organised, tour guide and driver were great and very helpful.
- FHFaithWritten on July 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved getting to see so much! And MJ is brilliant. So knowledgeable and always graceful under pressure. She was very willing to help and patient.
- EPEugeneWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Julie and Rudy were amazing! Great Tour And group !
- AlexandraWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
European experience was a trip of a lifetime.
- CMCammyWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can't believe all the amazing sights we saw in such a short time! Fun, fast pace from begining to end. Ready to take a nap and do it again!
- PWPatrickWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This is our first time joined the group tour, we had a great time this European experience trip without any wasting our time spend on waiting buses/train if we go by our-self. Our Travel director, Stephen Pearce, he is excellence and knowledgeable guided... Read more
- DDDanielWritten on September 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
They're 2 forms of the European Experience tour, 12 and 14 day (includes 2 days in London). They're two swirling around on Tourradar We opted for the 12 day one since we can save money / better location on our own. Overall this tour was the best decision we... Read more
- ENEricWritten on July 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour Guide MJ was the best - we would choose any itinerary in the future just to have her again!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 3: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 5: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Rome – Florence
- Day 8: Florence – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 10: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Paris – London
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
Unless you have booked pre-accommodation at Costsavers selected hotel, the tour will end at the London Reception Centre (79 York Road, London, SE1 7NJ) in the later afternoon/evening. Once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team for information about Costsavers selected hotel in London.
When and where does the tour start?
Unless you have booked pre-accommodation at Costsavers selected hotel the night before the tour beings, the tour will start at the London Reception Centre (79 York Road, London, SE1 7NJ) at 5am for a 5.15am departure. Once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team for information about Costsavers selected hotel in London.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
European Experience (12 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from London14 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to London7 seats left$65USD $2,085
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from London14 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Paris7 seats left$65USD $2,085
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from London14 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London7 seats left$73USD $2,347
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$73USD $2,347
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$64USD $2,061
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Paris9 seats left$72USD $2,323
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat left$72USD $2,323
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$72USD $2,323
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$73USD $2,352
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Paris7 seats left$73USD $2,352
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $1,704 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1704 for European Experience (12 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 456 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 431 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,704 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience (12 Days)