5 Day Komodo Kayak
- Tour Operator:
- No Roads Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Bedadhari - Seture Island (L,D)
- Day 2: Seture - Pungu Kecil - Kelor (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Kelor- Kukusan - Gado - Warloka - Kaaba (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Rinca - Manta Point - Sebayor Kecil (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Sebayor Kecil - Kanawa - Labuan Bajo (B)
Where You'll Stay
Operated by No Roads Expeditions
There are literally hundreds of travel companies on the internet these days. The net allows small companies to have a presence on the web, and for them to compete with large multinational companies. This is great news for them and consumers. Unfortunately, while many of these small companies look great, their services and what they claim they can do for you do not always add up. For many of us, we work hard all year to get away for 2 or 3 weeks. That annual adventure centres our lives, puts life back into perspective and allows us time for just ourselves. It is a vital part of our existence and a time that should not be wasted. That is why it is important to choose the right adventure company, a company that will fulfil your wishes in a conscientious way, so that you can return home rejuvenated, enriched by the experience knowing you have helped yourself and hopefully someone else along the way. No Roads Expeditions is dedicated to achieving these goals for you. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose No Roads expeditions as your operator on your next adventure.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- STStephanie· July 22nd, 2022I travel a lot. I also am an oceanographer and teacher so I spend a lot time in the ocean and also spend a lot of time with students. This trip was made exceptional because of the crew. They are a well oiled machine: each one has a clear role but they... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Stephanie thank you so much for these words. I will pass these on to the crew who as you suggest is an awesome group. I am so glad you had a great time. Thanks Stephanie.Trip date: June 2022
- EHEvelyn· February 2nd, 2021Everything was perfect! I think our best holiday ever. Peter and Irene were so helpful in answering all our questions and putting our mind at ease the whole time. Even during COVID times or when we needed a last minute reschedule because of a weather... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you so much Evelyn we are so glad you had a great time especially in these times of uncertainty. Looks like the weather was great for you. We guess there are some advantages of this whole pandemic. Thanks again!Trip date: December 2020
- MMElias· May 3rd, 2019Everything was incredible! We will never forget this wonderful kayaking trip in the komodo islands.Trip date: April 2019
- RKRaelene· May 3rd, 2017We went on the 5-day Komodo Kayak tour with No Roads in April 2017. This tour blew my expectations out of the water! Kayaking around this beautiful region was the best way to get up close with the abundant marine life. We had Dolphins and turtles... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Rae for such glowing words. It was a great trip and we are looking forward to the Orangutans next time (maybe Irene and I might have to come). Thanks Rae!Trip date: April 2017
- CDChris· September 15th, 2016Absolutely wonderful experience, the staff were attentive, it was a great mix of good exercise and relaxation. The kayaking was good, the snorkeling amazing. Camping was a special treat. If I could make one suggestion for improvement, it would be nice... Show moreTrip date: September 2016
- GGribblek@gmail.com· September 14th, 2016We wanted a trip that involved lots of kayaking, lots of snorkelling, some walking and loads of beautiful places to look at. We got this and much more! Food on our boat was first class, we could not have wanted for anything. All the team on the boat and... Show moreTrip date: September 2016
- PPeter· June 13th, 2016My wife and I just completed a Komodo kayaking trip with NoRoads and I have to say it was absolutely fantastic. The local team really made a big effort to make sure we not only had a great time but also returned in one piece, especially given that I... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Peter thank you so much for the feedback. They are a great team and I will pass on your feedback. It would be great to see your photos if you would like to share that would be great. Drop box is always a good way to do this. Thanks again and we look... Show moreTrip date: May 2016
- LJLiz· May 22nd, 2016Totally amazing!! Thank you No Roads Team, Mathias and crew - we had the most fabulous and spectacular holiday! We loved the mix of kayaking in stunning surroundings, snorkelling around coral islands in pristine waters, relaxing on the boat and beaches... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Liz and Peter thank you so much for the feedback. We are so glad that you had a great time. We all try very hard to make sure you have an amazing trip. Our crew are amazing and the surroundings really are prehistoric and pristine. We hope we were... Show moreTrip date: April 2016
- JCJackie· May 14th, 2016From start to finish great experience, we had done a previous trek with no roads so it was a no brainer to continue our adventures with them. From the moment we met Mathias our tour guide at Labuan Bajo it was literally smooth sailing, straight onto... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Jackie, thanks so much for the great feedback. I will pass this on to the team. I am not sure if you know buy Yub our cook is getting married today. Thanks again Jackie and I look forward to seeing you in the remote some time. Peter MillerTrip date: April 2016
- Leigh· January 6th, 2016We had the most amazing trip with the crew from No Roads. They thought of every detail and took such great care to make our camp sites perfect, our meals delicious, and guide us on kayaks to beautiful snorkeling spots, and even to a mangrove island to... Show moreTrip date: December 2015
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English$1,328
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English$1,328
- Monday1 May, 2023Friday5 May, 2023English$1,328
- Monday22 May, 2023Friday26 May, 2023English$1,328
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English$1,328
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English$1,328
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$1,328
- Monday10 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023English$1,3280% Interest Instalments
- Monday24 Jul, 2023Friday28 Jul, 2023English$1,3280% Interest Instalments
- Monday7 Aug, 2023Friday11 Aug, 2023English$1,3280% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do any of your Indonesian kayaking trips run in late December/early January?
Unfortunately the tour operator does not offer kayaking trips from December through to March.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with No Roads Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "No Roads Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of No Roads Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the No Roads Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Weeks Indonesia Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Labuan Bajo
- Indonesia Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 5 days Indonesia
- Operators in Asia
- 5 Day Komodo Kayak Tours in Indonesia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Flores Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Kayak & Canoe Tours
- Nussa Tengara
- Indonesia tours