Everest Base Camp Trek
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,329
+ $200 Single Supplement
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Tony "It was always my dream to be close to Mount Everest at some point in my life and being the enthusiastic trekker that I am, I finally had the opportunity to do so with Nepal Hiking Team! I couldn’t have chosen a better travel agency for my endeavor! First of all, let me start by saying that from the very first e-mail, I was made assured that I was in good hands. Mr. Ganga never missed any opportuni..."
- +12 Destinations
- Himalaya Mountains
- Marvelous vistas on the flight to Lukla
- Ascend through Himalayan pine and cedar forests
- Hike to the highest Airport in the world
- Visit Kalapattar, the best viewpoint to witness Mount Everest
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start and end in Kathmandu! With the hiking & trekking tour Everest Base Camp Trek, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Kathmandu, Nepal and 10 other destinations in Nepal. Everest Base Camp Trek is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LMLindaWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentI did Everest Base camp Trekking with Nepal Hiking Team and had a great time. They provided us with a very impressive package price according to our wishes. (All costs of Guide, Porter, Hotel, Transport, permits and accommodation with food included). Moreover, the trip schedule was very flexible. My guide Dinesh was excellent and he knew the trek very well. He is a great guide .moreover the Porters hired were very strong & honest. Everything worked out perfectly and I can highly recommend them to every trekker who is planning to do the EBC trek or any other trek in Nepal.Show detailed ratings
- DDebashishWritten on February 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentNepal is a beautiful place with extraordinary Himalaya views, culture and people, and the Nepal Hiking Team is the best partner to help you experience it. We had a great experience with this company who provides professional service. We were fortunate to have two of the most wonderful guides (Arun) and Porter who were both very friendly, informative, supportive and well experienced. This trekking certainly wouldn’t have been possible without the help of this agency and its team. If you are looking for a lifetime experience, don’t hesitate to contact the Nepal Hiking team. We are looking forward to trek with Nepal Hiking Team in the future especially with Arun! I wish NHT team all the best and load of luck for their service. Thank you for being the best, Nepal Hiking Team!Show detailed ratings
- MJMithuWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went recently return Everest base camp trek and it was simply the best experience of my life. I hire Nepal hiking tour agency and he help me to complete my trek. Beautiful nature, great people, challenging and rewarding. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- ACAustinWritten on December 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe were a group of friends who did the 12 day Everest Base Camp followed by a week of sightseeing around Nepal - Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan. Nepal Hiking Team made sure that we had a wonderful experience and an incredible journey. The organisation and all other arrangements made was perfectly done. Special thanks to Ganga and his brother Balaram for the great help before, during and after the trip. They ensured that all my questions and doubts are answered. A special thanks also to our guide, Bhim, who was awesome in guiding us throughout the trek and very knowledgeable about the area and the trek and ensured that we had a pleasant stay throughout the trek. The week of going around Nepal was also well organised. It's a pity that the roads in Nepal are being done up and a lot of time is wasted in travelling from one place to another. However the vehicle organised by Nepal hiking team was comfortable and fit the 6 of us and our luggage well. The guide, Kumar was also very knowledgeable. Keep up with the good work guys! Without a doubt, I will recoomend Nepal Hiking Team to my fiends and I will use them again for my next trip to Nepal!Show detailed ratings
- CcaitlinWritten on December 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy sister and I recently completed the Everest Base Camp Trek with the Nepal Hiking Team. Our point of contact Ganga, guide Narayan, assistant guide Binod and 4x porters were amazing; their help and encouragement along the way ensured we had the trip of a lifetime! I would highly recommend the Nepal Hiking Team to anyone looking to trek through the beautiful Nepal region.Show detailed ratings
- DBDavidWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentNepal Hiking Team is the best travel agency that I had the fortune of being accompanied by. Everyone at the agency was kind and professional and I had a really good time doing the Everest Base Camp Trek. Arun was my guide and he was always amazing. He took care of all of my needs and made sure that I was comfortable. The breakfast, lunch and dinner that I was provided were all appetizing and content. It was the best trekking experience that I had and I would give Nepal Hiking Team two thumbs up!Show detailed ratings
- BBBernardWritten on November 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentA good agency is the key to making or breaking a good travel experience. This is the most important factor that I look for when I am deciding on selecting a travel agency for my trips. For my visit to Nepal, the peak trekking season had many trekkers doing the Everest Base Camp Trek and I was no exception. When I checked Nepal Hiking Team, I was thoroughly impressed by their proficient website. When I e-mailed them about my query, I was surprised and immediately impressed by how prompt and detailed the responses were. Then as the arrangement of the trip was underway, I was thoroughly convinced that I had selected a good agency. It was proven true when I arrived in Nepal for the trip. I was greeted by Rajendra, my guide for the trip. His well-mannerism and kind nature made me feel at ease. Then with a good briefing by Mr. Ganga at the office fully sealed my concentrated belief that I was in good hands. This relieved my peace of mind and I just let go the entire trip. It was the most fun I have ever had! I had the best services and Rajendra’s guidance made the trip into a smooth sailing! Thank You Nepal Hiking Team!Show detailed ratings
- OTOliviaWritten on November 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentDoing the Everest Base Camp Trek with my father was a great vacation opportunity for my family. Me and my father decided to do it with Nepal Hiking Team, an agency that was recommended to us by a friend. It was spoken very highly of, and thus going in, we already had an idea about what we should be expecting. But NHT exceeded all of our anticipation! Not only were the people we met and accompanied by nice and extremely friendly and helpful, the services that we got were also excellent and enjoyable! We were provided complimentary sleeping bags, duffle bags and Down jackets as well, and the guesthouses that we stayed at were nice, clean and comfortable. The meals were fulfilling and we were provided generous portions, thanks to our guide Narayan. We did not have to worry about anything at all, we just laid back and enjoyed the mountains while the rest was taken care of in the most expert manner by the agency. We had the best time in Nepal with NHT, and should we ever go back for another adventure, we know we will most definitely be choosing Nepal Hiking Team!Show detailed ratings
- RHRubyWritten on November 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentFor my vacation, I chose to do the Everest Base Camp Trek and was impressed by Nepal Hiking Team’s impeccable reputation among the recommendations made by other customers. That is why I decided to go with NHT, and I was certainly not disappointed! I was provided the best services in terms of hotel and guesthouse stays, the meals (I requested vegetarian meals and I got what I bargained for!), the transportation, my guide- Arun, my porter along with the rest. It was a smooth trip, and luckily, I did not have to go through any delays at the airport on my way to Lukla either. Arun was always with me and he was my trusty companion throughout the trip, giving me information about the places, showing me cool sights and just being an all-round nice company to be with. I have no bad things to say at all about Nepal Hiking Team because I was presented with services that exceeded my expectations. It was acute, it was executed in the most well-rehearsed manner and the people who were all involved in it did their job in the most efficient way possible. For anyone who is looking for a travel agency that they can trust for a trip that is riddled with the best services and you as the centre for their safety and concern, Nepal Hiking Team is the one that you should choose!Show detailed ratings
- TMTonyWritten on October 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was always my dream to be close to Mount Everest at some point in my life and being the enthusiastic trekker that I am, I finally had the opportunity to do so with Nepal Hiking Team! I couldn’t have chosen a better travel agency for my endeavor! First of all, let me start by saying that from the very first e-mail, I was made assured that I was in good hands. Mr. Ganga never missed any opportunity to inform me about my queries and answered all of my questions immediately and fast. Then when I arrived at the airport, I was greeted with a warm welcome and flower garlands by my soon-to-be guide for the trip, Rajendra. He truly is a friendly guide who made me feel comfortable immediately. We had a very good run-in throughout the trip, he always showed great enthusiasm that matched my own and his energy was palpable! Aside from the friendly demeanor, Rajendra was also extremely professional and showed the signs that he had done this thousands of time before. He never missed any beat when it came to my well-being and concern. If there was anything that I wanted, Rajendra arranged it for me in a heartbeat! Back at the office as well, I was always getting calls from Mr. Ganga asking about my trip and if everything was going fine or not. Nepal Hiking Team is an agency that really cares about their customers and that was what made me so grateful for my experience with them. Not only did I fulfill my lifelong dream about being close to Everest, but I was lucky enough to choose the best agency as well. It was a parenting that truly was serendipitous! Nepal Hiking Team fully has my recommendation and I cannot emphasize enough how much I am grateful for NHT! It was an experience that will forever be engraved in my mind and bring a smile to my face whenever I remember back on it! Thank You Nepal Hiking Team, Rajendra, Mr. Ganga and the whole staff for a beautiful experience!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour and Preparation for the Trek
- Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft (Walking Distance: 8 KM) Duration: 3 hours
- Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) (Walking Distance: 10-12 KM) Duration: 6 hours
- Day 05 : Acclimatization Day - Hike to Everest View Hotel (Walking Distance: 3-4 KM) Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Day 06 : Namche to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) (Walking Distance: 10-11 KM) Duration: 5 Hours
- Day 07 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m/14464ft) (Walking Distance: 11-12 KM) Duration: 5 Hours
- Day 08 : Acclimatization Day - Hike to Nagerjun and return (Walking Distance: 5-6 KM) Duration: 4-5 Hours
- Day 09 : Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m/16105ft) (Walking Distance.: 11-12 KM) Duration: 5 Hours
- Day 10 : Lobuche - Everest Base Camp (5364m/17594ft) - Gorekshep (Distance: 14-15 KM) Duration: 8 Hours
- Day 11 : Gorakshep - Kala Pathar (5545m/18188ft) - Pheriche (4210m/13809ft) (Distance: 13-14 KM) 7 Hours
- Day 12 : Pheriche to Namche (3440m/11283ft) (Walking Distance: 14-15 KM)Duration: 7 Hours
- Day 13 : Namche to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) (Walking Distance: 18-19 KM) Duration: 7 Hours
- Day 14 : Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 15 : Reserve day in Kathmandu
- Day 16 : Farewell
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Mr. Bhim Adhikari, with over 30 years of expertise in this field, has been with our company since the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Everest Base Camp Trek
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Kathmandu16 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Kathmandu7 seats left$41USD $1,329+ $200 Single Supplement
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kathmandu.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nepal Hiking Team booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,329 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1329 for Everest Base Camp Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Hiking Team will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nepal Hiking Team tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 362 km.
- Kathmandu (Nepal)
- 137 km
- Lukla (Nepal)
- 9 km
- Phakding (Nepal)
- 4 km
- Namche Bazar (Nepal)
- 6 km
- Tengboche (Nepal)
- 6 km
- Dingboche (Nepal)
- 10 km
- Lobuche (Nepal)
- 8 km
- Everest Base Camp (Nepal)
- 4 km
- Gorak Shep (Nepal)
- 2 km
- Kala Pattar (Nepal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,329 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Everest Base Camp Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Everest Base Camp Trek