Rockies Summer 4-Day Tour from Vancouver
- Our saving
- US $ 641
- Spend the night in stunning resort town, Banff
- Take in views of ice fields and glacial valleys
- Awaken to sunrise over frosted mountain peaks
- Explore the beautiful coastal city of Vancouver
- Unwind in a range of cosy and handpicked hotels
- Age range
- 6 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Discover Canada Tour...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Vancouver to Revelstoke
Start point Canada Place, 1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C, Canada
- Day 2: Revelstoke to Banff
- Day 3: Banff to Valemount, BC
Day 4: Valemount to Vancouver
End point Canada Place, 1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C, Canada
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KarenWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - Good
We had so much fun. The people on the tour were from many different countries and there were young people as well as older people and we all got on well. Rick was a very good driver as well as being friendly and informative. Erik our guide was awesome. He... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for sharing your experience!Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
- NNatWritten on September 15, 20194.0 - Good
Our guide Michelle and driver Michael were excellent, fun, funny and vibrant tour guiding, and smooth and superbly timed driving! Best accommodation was definitely Banff. Would recommend dropping out Johnson Canyon and have more time at Lake Louise and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your detailed review! We are happy to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed the Rockies.
- RRorySchultheisWritten on September 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
I was the driver for a 4 day trip and I just wanted to talk about Michelle . She was very knowledgeable and this is coming from a driver that has 40 years and over two million miles under his belt. I shared a few with her and she incorporated them in with... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review!
- GeniusWritten on September 8, 20192.0 - Rather poor
We were four together. All of us travel a fair bit. The service provided, particularly breakfasts were below standard, accommodation in most places, except for Bamff were worse than backpacker sites. You were paid good money but the quality of your service... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review. My name is Graham Wood and I am the Operations Manager at Discover Canada Tours. We take our customer experiences and complaints very seriously. I was very unhappy to hear about your bad experience and disturbed at the review of the tour and the tour guide. I was wondering if you could give me a little more information about your experience. The Classic tour is our most popular tours and receives consistently positive reviews. If there was an issue with any of the hotels, in particular, I would like to know so I can follow up directly with them. The breakfasts are meant to be a quick, continental style affair. Was there an issue with any particular breakfast? I would also greatly appreciate it if you could elaborate on your experience with the tour guide as we have received no other complaints about this specific tour nor about the tour guide. I believe there was a disagreement between the guide and driver at one stage so I hope this did not affect your tour. I look forward to hearing back from you.Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
- IanWritten on September 4, 20194.0 - Good
The tour was great and packed a lot in. The coach was not comfortable at all. The seats were more concave rather than convex to offer lumbar support. The Glacier tour coach which transports you to the SnowCoach was much more comfortable. Also, I feel the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review. We will use your feedback in the future and for the upcoming tours.Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
- Yuk SimWritten on September 4, 20193.5 - Good
Tourradar responded quickly whenever I had questions. Very helpful. 4-days tour were too rush. Very long time on coach but luckily we had toilet break every 2 hours. Prepared to have lunch on the bus for 3 days as lunch time was relatively short especially... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review and feedback.Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
- NevilleWritten on September 3, 20194.0 - Good
Excellent tour. Kat our tour guide made the tour a memorable one. Informative , fun and upbeat. Rick our coach driver was excellent We also spotted a Black BearShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing your experience!Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
- RRojWritten on September 1, 20193.5 - Good
The Tour was good and the Guide and the Driver were very good. However, it was a bit hectic, particularly the 1st day, when we didn't reach the Hotel until 8 pm (we had to wake up around 4 am). I think that the Lunch Stop on the 1st Day at Kelowna should... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review and the feedback, we appreciate it.
- Ragini LataWritten on August 31, 20194.5 - Excellent
We loved the tour a d how the driver and guide told us the history of the places and entertained us. Please consider the meal requirements of people of other cultures when providing breakfast or dinner. Not everybody eats beef.Show detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review! We will use your feedback regarding the food restrictions in the future.Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
- CatherineWritten on August 30, 20194.0 - Good
I enjoyed the tour very much, Kara our tour guide was kind and knowledgeable. Tammy our bus driver, was a good driver and very friendly. The scenery spectacular and the route of the bus tour very well planed. The accommodation was clean and comfortable. The... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewThanks for the review Catherine, we do appreciate it.Review collected by Discover Canada Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Rocky Mountains
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gordon8th September 2019
Rockies Summer 4-Day Tour from Vancouver
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Vancouver4 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Vancouver6 seats left$13USD $641
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Vancouver4 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$13USD $641
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Vancouver4 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$13USD $641
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Vancouver4 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$13USD $641
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Vancouver4 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$13USD $641
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 29 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discover Canada Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discover Canada Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Discover Canada Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover Canada Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discover Canada Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 154 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 58 km
- Rogers Pass National Historic Site (Canada)
- 136 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 164 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 152 km
- Valemount (Canada)
- 251 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $641 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,064 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 39 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rockies Summer 4-Day Tour from Vancouver