Europe Christmas Taster - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,195
- Dine in Montmartre, steps from Sacre Coeur
- Celebrate Christmas in the Swiss Alps
- Riverboat your way along Rhine Valley
- Feast on the tastes & sights of Bruges
- Cruise around Amsterdam’s iconic canals
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GPGladysWritten on January 5, 20183.5 - GoodI thought I was in a marathon or the Amazing RaceShow detailed ratings
- JjiwunWritten on December 19, 20174.5 - Excellentwoooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur trip far exceeded my expectations, as did our leader Steve, and driver Jamie! We can't wait to go on another tour, and may track down tours that Steve runs since he does such a fantastic job!Show detailed ratings
- NRNathanWritten on January 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolute wonderful trip. Steve was probably a huge part of it. Loved the locales, and the information he provided, and his attitude was top notch. Loved the value for what kind of places we stayed. The food was good, but on the occasion left something to be desired.Show detailed ratings
- JCJonWritten on January 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was one of the best vacations I have ever been on! Steve was amazing and made the trip very enjoyable! I would recommend others to take a tour with Expat Explore!Show detailed ratings
- IngridWritten on May 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentSince I couldn't be with family, it was the best way to spend my holiday! Steve knew so much about the history of each country we visited! I met a great group of new friends and saw beautiful places that I've read about for years!Show detailed ratings
- LPLisaWritten on May 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentEverything about this tour from start to finish was well organized. Kevin and Gary did a fantastic job to make this childhood dream of mine and awesome adventure. Definitely gonna use Expat againShow detailed ratings
- BMBruceWritten on December 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely wonderful trip. As the name implies, it was a taste of popular european destinations over the chrstmas period. It was hectic at times, but when you've only got 7 days you want to fit in as much as you can. The highlight of the tri for me was the train ride up to Jungfrauloch on Christmas Day. We got our white Christmas.Show detailed ratings
- CeliaWritten on September 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentGayle was an excellent, professional, friendly tour guide. She's willing to help and answer any queries we asked in every place that we visited. I would recommend her to others.Show detailed ratings
- RebeccaWritten on December 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentAn amazing company to travel with. The coach was clean and very comfortable. Garry the driver was very friendly and a great driver. And gayle is fantastic full of knowledge and very helpful. I think it's safe to say I will be booking my next tour with expat in the very near future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 7: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Can my 9 year old child join this tour?
Usually Expat does not usually allow under 10 year olds, however we can contact the tour operator direct and see if they can make an exception in this case for you.
- February 1, 2017
Does this tour start and end in London?
Yes, this tour starts and ends in London.
- March 25, 2016
I am indian you say trip startcto london ? Visa is impotent .
Yes this tour starts and ends in London. Wherever you travel in the world, it is always best to be aware of up-to-date visa information which may affect you. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advanced permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. Unfortunately, TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulates website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Europe Christmas Taster - 7 days
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$155$1,350-11%USD $1,195Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1195 for Europe Christmas Taster - 7 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Christmas Taster - 7 days