The Gorilla Stop
- Tour Operator:
- Absolute Africa
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: RWANDA - UGANDA
- Days 2: UGANDA
- Days 3 - 4: UGANDA - RWANDA
- Day 5 - 6: RWANDA
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- KMKerry· December 4th, 2019Incredible experience with wonderful guide and driver :)Absolute Africa commented on this reviewThanks for leaving your comments, Kerry. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your tour with us :)Trip date: November 2019
- CBCiaran· June 21st, 2016The tour was good for seeing the gorillas at a relatively cheap price though I feel the other included days were a bit of a waste of time as there wasn't really much to do. I would have preferred the tour to have been cheaper and only 4 days maximum.... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you for your comments Ciaran. We are sorry that you felt the Gorilla Stop was too long. We do always need an extra day in the itinerary on the trips up to the gorillas as we cannot always guarantee getting all the permits on the same day... Show moreTrip date: June 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday17 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021$1,679
- Wednesday16 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday21 Jun, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Friday25 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday30 Jun, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Sunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday16 Jul, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Monday12 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday28 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday2 Aug, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Friday13 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Saturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday9 Sep, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
- Thursday9 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021$1,6790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does the tour end?
- Does this tour include the Gorilla trekking permit?
- What is the group size of this tour?
- How does visa work?
- How much will this tour really cost me?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2021 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Kigali
- Africa Overland Truck
- 6 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- Gorilla Trek tours
- Rwanda tours
- Africa tours
- Gorilla Trek