Korean World Heritage Adventure 10D/9N
- Tour Operator:
- Bamba Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1 Seoul, South Korea
- Day 2 Seoul, South Korea
- Day 3 Seoul - Jeju Island, South Korea
- Day 4 Jeju Island, South Korea
- Day 5 Jeju Island - Busan, South Korea
- Day 6 Busan - Daegu, South Korea
- Day 7 Daegu - Pyeongchang, South Korea
- Day 8 Pyeongchang - Seoul, South Korea
- Day 9 Seoul, South Korea
- Day 10 Seoul, South Korea
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Bamba Travel
The beginning... bamba started operating with a hop-on hop-off bus service. After trial and error, bamba realised that travellers were very interested in not only being around other backpackers and meeting them, but they also wanted to have the opportunity to travel in local transportation, and have many more interactions with local people. For this reason, bamba decided to create a new way of travelling, called the Flexible Travel Pass. Travellers still have the same flexibility to stay as long as they want in each destination, and create their own itinerary; while at the same time travelling not only in shuttle vans with other backpackers, but also with a mix of local transportation such as Public Buses, Boats, Trains and sometimes flights. The idea behind this is to make sure travellers have the opportunity to travel in exactly the same way as if they were travelling on their own, but much easier and with the reassurance that they make the most out of their travel experience. Today, bamba has grown in size from Paul and Arturo’s original vision to include buses, experiences, guides and support staff in more than 80 countries worldwide! What bamba is today... bamba is the one stop solution for independent travellers in Latin America and around the world. bamba’s purpose is to make independent travel very easy. We help travellers by giving them the opportunity to create their own schedules, choose the route they want to follow and let them stay for as long as they want in each destination. bamba’s objective is to remove language barriers and the bureaucracy of developing countries by acting as an office where travellers can easily contact us, speak in English, make bus bookings, changes to their bus trips, get information on bus schedules, departure points, book day and multi-day trips easily and get information about each destination. We are like a living guidebook, and respond to the real time necessities of the clients. With our help, travellers will spend more time travelling, and less time arranging and figuring out their trip. We are expert world travellers, and we love what we do!Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingGood
- KBKara· October 30th, 2022Was good to see so much of South Korea in a short time. Overall I enjoyed the tour. Didn’t get to enter the DMZ due to tickets being sold out but the schedule had been reduced due to COVID. Also the joint security area has been open to public for a few... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- On RequestSunday4 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- On RequestSunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- On RequestSunday18 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- On RequestSunday25 Jun, 2023Tuesday4 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Sunday2 Jul, 2023Tuesday11 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,595
- Sunday9 Jul, 2023Tuesday18 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,079
- Sunday16 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,079
- Sunday23 Jul, 2023Tuesday1 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,079
- Sunday30 Jul, 2023Tuesday8 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,079
- Sunday6 Aug, 2023Tuesday15 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,079
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- WonSouth Korea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSouth Korea
- Type ESouth Korea
- Type FSouth Korea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Bamba Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamba Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Bamba Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Korea
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- South Korea from Seoul
- South korea In-depth Cultural
- 10 days South korea
- Operators in Asia
- Korean World Heritage Adventure 10D/9N Tours in South Korea
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- South Korea Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- South Korea tours