- Hiking & Trekking
- Mountain Hikes
- Fully Guided
- In-depth Cultural
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Agadir.
- Day 2: Drive to Taroudant for lunch; continue to Irghem. Trek to first campsite.
- Day 3: Walk to the village of Tagdicht, a long but diverse day.
- Day 4: Ascent of Jebel Aklim (2531m).
- Day 5: Three day complete circuit of Aklim Range with wild camping spots in various pastures. Passing through small villages and remote valleys.
- Day 6: Continue our trek through this stunning remote region. With a chance to swim in natural pools.
- Day 7: Final day in the Anti-Atlas Mountains. Drive to Oulad Berhil and Taroudant.
- Day 8: Transfer to Agadir; fly to London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- APetrina Buckley· March 19th, 2013Immensely glad I took this trip. A good escape from cold,grey UK.the walking was decent and just challenging enough to make you feel you had earned the wonderful food we were served every day. A wonderful experience off the usual tourist track,giving an... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATania Wild· March 14th, 2013Just generally a great trip. Well organised, well lead and not a single hassle. Even when the weather didn't play its part there wasn't a hassle. The Anti-Atlas is a great place for escaping the world, marvelling at the surroundings and enjoying the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKate Crabtree· March 11th, 2013A great week - was challenging without being tough and felt away from typical tourist sites. Despite a freak snow shower it was managed brilliantly, with a re-route organised and accommodation arranged in a village for one night. Great group and a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Fairweather· March 7th, 2013An excellent trip offering the chance to see a side of Morocco little visited by tourists.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The chance to see how Moroccans lived away from the tourist routes and the friendliness they showed. The chance... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Wright· March 5th, 2013This was a challenging walk in the most extraordinary terrain. It was beautiful in the extreme, made even more beautiful by the emptiness and tranquillity of the surroundings. No tourists other than ourselves, and uplifting contact with the friendly... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARuth King· February 19th, 2013This trip far exceeded my expectations; it was remote and beautiful, passing through stunning and hugely varied landscapes. The walking was pitched just right, demanding but not too hard. I enjoyed this whole trip from start to finish, and the fact that... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APettina Thirkill· January 3rd, 2013Remote and rocky .Spledid views and wonderful sunrises - an opportunity to see the full Milky Way and maybe the odd shooting star What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?In a remote camping spotÂ -seeing the sunriseÂ over the mountains-... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Thirkill· January 2nd, 2013Rough, tough, challenging walks on rocky paths. Sleeping in fairly basic tents was also at times rough, tough and challenging on rocky sites. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Watching the Sunrise over the mountains. Meeting... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHelen Tovey· December 26th, 2012You really feel like you have entered another world - the landscape is wild, barren and astonishingly beautiful.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The view from Jebel Siroua is just stunning - you have an amazing 360 degree view of the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFrances Carr· October 24th, 2012A challenging, wilderness trek through the (mostly) harsh, barren, landscape of a tranquil and calm area, passing through Berber villages, rugged rock formations and hidden gorges. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Wherever the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Dec, 2022EnglishSaturday24 Dec, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,0790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we have to carry our things during the hike or is there a transport?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Morocco from Agadir
- Morocco Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Mount Toubkal
- Central Morocco
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Atlas Mountains tours
- Morocco tours
- Atlas Mountains
- Mount Toubkal
- Central Morocco