Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 1: KENYA - TANZANIA
- Day 2 : TANZANIA
- Day 3: TANZANIA
- Day 4 : TANZANIA
- Day 5 : TANZANIA-KENYA
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MGMattJuly 27, 2015For the money, it was a great deal. It certainly wasn't the most luxurious of safaris, but honestly, thats what I wanted. I felt much closer to nature being able to actually camp out in tents outdoors. It felt like a true safari experience. All of... Show moreTrip date: July 2015
- HDHelenDecember 03, 2014This was the 2nd time I've travelled wih Absolute Africa. I travelled with them overland in 2009 for over two months, so when I decided to come back to Africa, Absolute Africa was the natural choice. The tour was still as good as I remember! In both... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewthank you for the review! it's great to hear that you enjoyed your trip.Trip date: November 2014
Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
From Nairobi to Nairobi
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019WednesdayJan 1, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- FridayJan 3, 2020TuesdayJan 7, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020WednesdayJan 22, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- SundayFeb 9, 2020ThursdayFeb 13, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- MondayFeb 17, 2020FridayFeb 21, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- SundayMar 1, 2020ThursdayMar 5, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020WednesdayMar 18, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020MondayApr 6, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020SundayApr 19, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- MondayMay 4, 2020FridayMay 8, 2020-9%$1,434$1,310
- How many people are required for the trip to go?
- What time should we plan to arrive in Nairobi on Day 1?
- If I am flying into Nairobi can I request airport pickup?
- When is the best time to view the migration?
- How much will this tour really cost me?
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar