Yosemite Escape Camping - 3 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 474
- Stay in the heart of the stunning Yosemite National Park
- Get your fix of natural marvels and cultural landmarks
- Enjoy a scenic, narrated drive through the Central Valley
- Camp overnight under the stars and roast marshmallows
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Camping, Sightseeing
- Incredible Adventure...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Hilton Union Square on the Mason Street Side, 222 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94102, United States 08:00 - 08:15
- Day 2
End point Hilton Union Square on the Mason Street Side, 222 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94102, United States 20:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AdamWritten on September 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Yosemite is incredible and we got to see so much of it! This tour is an extremely efficient and stress free way to see everythingReview collected by Incredible Adventures
- JohnWritten on September 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Yosemite is a delight 3 days gives you a good overviewReview collected by Incredible Adventures
- KarenHsuWritten on September 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you want to go on a tour that’ll change your life, this one is the one for you! We were able to hug the huge sequoia trees, hike, swim in the lakes, have s’mores by the campfire, watch the stars and so much more. Jill was an amazing guide as she gave us... Read moreReview collected by Incredible Adventures
- DavidReillyWritten on September 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to visit the west coast for a few weeks from Ireland and took in lots of different tours and trips. This tour was by far the highlight of my trip. The scenery was amazing obviously but the way we wrre guided by Kate was right up there. She was so... Read moreReview collected by Incredible Adventures
- HarrySalvesenWritten on September 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
You’ll find this tour incredibly organised. Yosemite is a must-go park, and IncAdventures puts everything together for you from transport to food to accomodation to trekking guides. With luck you’ll have the same guide as me, Kate, who has the personality... Read moreReview collected by Incredible Adventures
- LindseyHoleWritten on September 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour maximises the time in the park along with seeing the big name sights. Camping set up and cooking was great, with everything catered for.Review collected by Incredible Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Yosemite Escape Camping - 3 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayMay 18, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from San Francisco3 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$15USD $474Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in San Francisco.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Incredible Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Incredible Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Incredible Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Incredible Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Incredible Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 9 km
- Yosemite Valley (USA)
- 25 km
- Tuolumne Meadows (USA)
- 269 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $474 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,981 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,207 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours