Ultimate European Plus Egypt (45 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 7,135
- Feel the energy of Paris
- Experience the Sagrada Família
- Get humbled by the Sphinx and Pyramids
- Explore the historical city of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- AAAlvinWritten on May 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an awesome tourShow detailed ratings
- LouiseWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentBest holiday of my life, would do it again in a heart beat. Our tour guide Nic was amazing and made the experience 10/10.Show detailed ratings
- NathanWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was the best 45 days off my life travelling Europe with contikiShow detailed ratings
- PMPhillipWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome, went awesome places, travelled with a great bunch of people, the guide was cooler than half the people on our bus.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreg aka Sir Greggles..what a legend! I don't know how he does it. Up all day showing us around and up all night partying with us. No matter what question we threw at him he always seemed to have an answer. Not only an expectional and professional guide but also a great mate too! Greg definetly made our holiday a trip of a lifetime and with another contiki tour planned next year, the next guide has a lot to live up too (or Greg get yourself guiding a tour around Spain and Portugal next year for round 2!). Top bloke, top guide!Show detailed ratings
- AFAlexWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentWhat can I say, Greg was the biggest legend that could possibly have had for my first tour. Full of knowledge of everywhere we went to and would stay out partying with the rest of us. Cheers for what probably would be the best 45 days of my life. Hope to see you in the future!Show detailed ratings
- GGGeorgiaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg Colgin, by far the best person you could have as a tour manager on contiki. Ultimate European plus Greek Islands wouldn't of been so great without him and of course our bus driver Barry! We definently dominated our trip that's for sure. Strangers we started as, leaving as family! Every single moment good and bad was worth the ride and trip (:Show detailed ratings
- TRTaylorWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreg was without a doubt the best contiki leader I've ever had. He made my time in Europe absolutely amazing, it wouldn't have been the same without him!Show detailed ratings
- MLMattWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat an absolute legend!! Couldn't imagine a better guide, or guy to have show me the time of my life. Cheers Greg.Show detailed ratings
- LPLidiaWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentI was actually lucky enough to have Greg as my tour manager for his very first tour for a while 45 days. Greg was the perfect combination of professional and friendly! Always ready for a new day and to get the gang pumped for a night out! Thanks Greg! XxShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2 - 4: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to The Riviera
- Day 9: The Riviera
- Day 10: The Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Corfu
- Day 17 - 19: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu to Athens
- Day 20: Athens to Cairo
- Day 21: Cairo Sightseeing - Overnight train to Aswan
- Day 22: Aswan
- Day 23: Aswan to Luxor
- Day 24: Luxor to Red Sea
- Day 25: Red Sea to Cairo
- Day 26: Cairo to Athens
- Day 27: Athens to Kavala
- Day 28: Kavala to Canakkale
- Day 29: Canakkale to Istanbul
- Day 30 - 32: Istanbul
- Day 32: Istanbul to Sofia
- Day 33: Sofia to Belgrade
- Day 34: Budapest
- Day 35: Belgrade to Budapest
- Day 36: Budapest to Vienna
- Day 37: Vienna to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 38: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 39: Austrian Tyrol to Munich
- Day 40: Munich to Swiss Alps
- Day 41: Swiss Alps
- Day 42: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley
- Day 43: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
- Day 44: Amsterdam
- Day 45: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Hight Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 20, 2016
Can I book this tour if I'm over 35 years old?
Sorry, Contiki is a budget tour operator offering tours for 18-35 year olds only, with no exceptions able to be made. Please have a look on the Tourradar website to see similar Europe itineraries for all ages.
- April 23, 2015
What is the intra tour air price for?
This covers the internal flight during the tour so to secure your flight booking it needs to be paid up front before the tour departs.
- April 23, 2015
What is intra tour air tax?
The intra tour air tax covers the air taxes for the flights included on this tour. It's imposed by the airlines and therefore needs to be paid before the tour departs to secure your flight as a part of this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
Ultimate European Plus Egypt (45 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from London46 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Amsterdam7 seats left$187USD $7,499
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from London46 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to London0 seats left$199USD $7,975
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from London46 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to London7 seats left$187USD $7,499
46 Days, with Greek Islands version
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from London46 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$199USD $7,975
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$187USD $7,499
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to London0 seats left$199USD $7,975
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to London9 seats left$187USD $7,499
46 Days, with Greek Islands version
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$199USD $7,975
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats left$193USD $7,735
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to London0 seats left$207USD $8,275
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Bulgaria and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Bulgaria and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2018 the full payment of $7,135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7135 for Ultimate European Plus Egypt (45 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 782 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 231 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 45 km
- Cannes (France)
- 9 km
- Antibes (France)
- 29 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 88 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate European Plus Egypt (45 Days)