Start planning your tour
- Explore the historical quarter of bustling Manila
- Discover mysterious burial caves and hanging coffins
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Mestizo by kalesa
- Visit Taal, one of the world's smallest volcanos
- Wonder at the 2000-year old terraces of the Ifugao people
Start and end in Manila! With the discovery tour North Philippines Explorer, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Manila, Philippines and 10 other destinations in Philippines. North Philippines Explorer includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join tour in Manila
Start point Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel, Hotel reception, The Bayleaf Intramuros, 9/F Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines 17:00
- Day 2: In Manila: explore the old town; free afternoon
- Day 3: Drive to San Pablo City for rafting on Pandin Lake; drive to Tagaytay
- Day 4: From Tagaytay visit Taal Volcano; drive to Manila and fly to Laoag
- Day 5: In Laoag; free time with optional excursion to the beach for the day
- Day 6: Drive to the colonial city of Vigan; free afternoon
- Day 7: In Vigan; full day sightseeing by horse drawn carriage and on foot
- Day 8: Drive to Sagada; discover burial caves and hanging coffins
- Day 9: Drive to Banaue Rice Terraces; visit Bontoc Museum en route
- Day 10: In Banaue; visit Hapao Rice Terraces
- Day 11: Drive to Mabalacat; free late afternoon in rural surrounds
- Day 12: Climb Mount Pinatubo; drive to Manila
Day 13: Tour ends in Manila
End point Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel, Hotel reception, The Bayleaf Intramuros, 9/F Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines 09:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AJudith· May 17, 2019Great trip recommend itTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASophie· May 17, 2019All the walks were easy to moderate. A walking stick is definitely of great use (walking sticks were provided everywhere). A waterproof bag is essential to seal your camera or mobile phone when crossing the river multiple times during the Mt Pinatubo... Show moreTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMaria· May 17, 2019I thoroughly enjoyed this trip and was pleasantly surprised by the Philippines. I would very much look forward to a 'Philippines Islands' trip if you ever consider adding this to your portfolio (similar to your Thailand Islands in the Sun tour)Trip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AMarjory· May 17, 2019I did not have a good idea what to expect and I can honestly say the holiday exceeded my expectations. The scenery was beautiful, the people lovely, and our group gelled very well.Trip date: February 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARichard· May 17, 2019I think the group appreciated that this particular trip is evolving, and some days were long for travelling, but nothing excessive. The overall experience was positive.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AChristine· May 17, 2019Our first trek to Taal volcano was a fab walk for me, but some people struggled so maybe it just needs to be clearer in the notes that a degree of fitness is requiredTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJennifer· May 17, 2019Thank you very much for the special offer of a free extra day on this trip - I had a great last day independently exploring Manila Bay, Rizal Park, and Intramuros.Trip date: February 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJudith· May 17, 2019Rey handled his budget brilliantly and was able to treat us here and there. He was very highly thought of by the clients.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAndrew· May 17, 2019Wonderful tour and experience. Please consider running a new tour to other areas of Philipines.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AElaine· May 17, 2019I like the fact Explore do free transfers if you arrive and depart on the dates of the tourTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
North Philippines Explorer
From Manila to Manila
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 8, 2020FridayNov 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 22, 2020FridayDec 4, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayDec 20, 2020FridayJan 1, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,180
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayJan 17, 2021FridayJan 29, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,130
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayFeb 14, 2021FridayFeb 26, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,130
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 4, 2021FridayApr 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,130
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 7, 2021FridayNov 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,130
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 21, 2021FridayDec 3, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,130
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayDec 19, 2021FridayDec 31, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,220
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar