Family Sicily Multi-Activity Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,571
- Learn to cook pasta and gnocchi at Sicily's capital
- Visit the award-winning water park, Etna Land
- Stay in a tree tent and try out zip lines and tree climbing
- Walk the lava landscapes of the Alcantara River Valley
- Go to Europe's highest and active volcano, Mount Etna
- Age range
- 11 to 85 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Palermo
- Day 2: Full day exploring Palermo. Cookery lesson preparing pasta and gnocchi
- Day 3: Madonie Adventure Park including zip lines and archery. Stay overnight in tree tents.
- Day 4: Full day in Etna Land water theme park.
- Day 5: Ascend the slopes of Mount Etna.
- Day 6: Explore Alcantara Gorge. Afternoon Sea Kayak in Isole Ciclopi marine park.
- Day 7: Visit the ancient theatre at Taormina with fine views of Mt Etna. Rib boat to Isola Bella marine park for snorkeling.
- Day 8: Trip ends in Francavilla di Sicilia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BevChattawayWritten on September 3, 20194.0 - Good
Great tour guide and lovely country. Accommodation to basic for price paidShow detailed ratingsExplore! commented on this reviewHi Bev, thank you for your feedback on this trip - We do use standard mid range accommodation for most of our destinations. For this trip we do also camp within Madonie Adventure Park which families love as its tree tents set around 6 meters off the ground and surrounded by the forest - we genuinely feel it adds a lovely aspect to the trip.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Explore Family video
- Explore! Italy
- Explore Italy
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Family Sicily Multi-Activity Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$49USD $1,571Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$49USD $1,571Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$53USD $1,697Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$53USD $1,697Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Palermo is the starting point and Catania is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Palermo (Italy)
- 67 km
- Parco delle Madonie (Italy)
- 86 km
- Mount Etna (Italy)
- 21 km
- Parco Fluviale dell'Alcantara (Italy)
- 11 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 42 km
- Catania (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,571 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,508 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours