Family Active Sicily (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,632
- Age range
- 11 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- JoanneReuter's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
Our guide Kate was the best I ever had. Her sincerity and resilience is astonishing, plus she has a charming ability to maneuver the labyrinthine. World of Italian sightseeing. The hotels were not air conditioned well and it was hot. The breakfasts were... Read more
- LENKA MINARIKOVA's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
This was my first time in Puglia. The weather was great, the company was perfect, wine and dishes excellent. Thanks. I want more Puglian experiences.
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
MY FIRST TIME IN PUGLIA. I was looking forward and was not disappointed. Not everything was perfect, but it is OK. We were lucky to have really good people on board so the joy seeing all the beauties, enjoying all the goodies (great wine and fantastic... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Palermo
- Day 2: Full day exploring Palermo
- Day 3: Madonie Adventure Park and stay in Tree Tents
- Day 4: Visit Etna Land
- Day 5: Trip to Mount Etna
- Day 6: Explore Alcantara Gorge: walk and Sea Kayak
- Day 7: Tour of Taormina and Snorkeling
- Day 8: Trip ends Catania airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
Family Active Sicily (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$68USD $1,632
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$74USD $1,766
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$74USD $1,766
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$74USD $1,766
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Palermo is the starting point and Catania is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,632 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1632 for Family Active Sicily (2019), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Palermo (Italy)
- 67 km
- Parco delle Madonie (Italy)
- 86 km
- Mount Etna (Italy)
- 21 km
- Parco Fluviale dell'Alcantara (Italy)
- 11 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 42 km
- Catania (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,632 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Family Active Sicily (2019) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours